Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:33 AM

Black Mood - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Mood (695 Views)

Monday Morning Mood / Mood Swings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Mood by sosa993: 7:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ewa, tough,beautiful,smart and friendly lady met Dotun Williams during her national youth service which led them to falling in love and getting married, things went on smoothly for them early in their marital life, until Dotun starts keeping extra marital affairs, and putting the lives of his wife and daughter in danger.........
Re: Black Mood by sosa993: 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
black mood.....

1 Like

Re: Black Mood by sosa993: 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
THE LADY IN RED

Normally Ewa was the tough type and let's no one take her down either physically or emotionally, however, This day was different, fear controlled her like nothing else, she visibly shook as her bladder loosened , making her feel hopeless.

"I can't believe this, how could you do this to me... So you are truly the lady in RED?", she said in complete surprise as she gawk at her, she was holding the knife tightly. This had to be a dream, it couldn't be real.

Ewa looked around her, trying to get a nearby object she use on the lady before her, the one who had made life a living hell and crumbled her marriage. Ewa made to get hold of the fork on centre table in the middle of her kitchen, but the lady in RED was quick, she lunched forward and took hold of the fork, making Ewa back away.

The lady shook her finger, a clear warning sign she was pleased with Ewa trying to be brave. Ewa pressed her back onto the edge of the sink, feeling dizzy all of a sudden. She knew this woman was hell bent on killing her, and since Dotun Williams wasn't home, well probably with one of his mistresses, it would be such a perfect time for her attacker to kill her.

"I told you not to come back", her lips curled up in a menacing smile, giving Ewa a chill. She tilted her head sideways and her eyes narrowed on Ewa.

The lady in RED looked scary, beautiful! but yet terrifying, that it made the hair on Ewa's neck rise.

"please don't- , don't kill me. I'll leave him...we'll get a divorce . I- I promise", swallowing hard , she looked at the sharp glistening silver edge of the knife, "you can have him....all to yourself", Ewa said.

"too late",she growled and then chuckled almost immediately.

A gasp escaped Ewa's lips. This can't be it, her last moments in earth wasn't supposed be like this. She had pictured herself having her last meal , preferably a dinner with her children and grandchildren, then go to bed and pass on peacefully.

This woman can not take this away from her, she knew she had so much to do , she wanted to raise Feranmi, her beautiful four year old daughter, she couldn't let another woman take her place at least not this person who stood before her.

"too late", she screamed again, "I told you not to come back here, he should be mine not yours,... ah! Whatever that fool saw in you and now you had to come back...get pregnant uhn?"

Ewa put her palm over her mouth trying not to scream, her eyes shot tightly as tears streamed down her face.

How could she have known?

She never told anyone, except... Of course her husband. He couldn't even keep his family affairs away from his mistress.

"bastard", Ewa said in a whisper.

"I will kill that thing in your tummy, I'll rip it out", she shouted again taking closer steps to Ewa.

Between the host of emotions and thoughts going on in Ewa's head, she tried to move , ready to run for her dear life, in a twinkle of an eye, Ewa pushed at her forcefully, with every energy she could muster, but the lady in RED was fast, as soon as she fell down she grabbed Ewa's leg making her fall flat on her tummy, Ewa winced at the sharp pain it gave her,kicking her hand off her legs,Ewa jammed her leg onto her attacker's face, soon thick red liquid crawled out of her attacker'a nose making her weak.

Ewa got up, looked momentarily around the kitchen hoping to get her phone, she needed to call Dotun, " gosh where's this things ", Ewa said as she ran I to the living room dipping her hands into the corners of the leather-couch, all to no avail.

Ewa heard the lady in RED shout from the kitchen, making her race up the stairs to get Feranmi although she felt a sharp pain in tummybut she wasn't about to let this stop her, she need to save her daughter, which meant a great deal to her.

"Feranmi", she whispered into the ears of her daughter who was sleeping peacefully, unaware of what was happening. She carried her, and ran to her own room holding her child tight to her chest., fresh tears escaped her eyes as she opened a large mahogany wardrobe and laid Feranmi in it.

" Ewa, come out now", she heard more scream coming down from the kitchen, the witch had messed up her and she was going to fight back.
Ewa wiped the tears on her cheeks, and got out of the room. It was high time she dealt with the situation, escaping the lady in RED wasn't an option anymore, she has to protect her daughter and the baby growing in her.

Killing the lady in RED had become her destiny.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Mood by sosa993: 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hey guys, what's good?
Re: Black Mood by sosa993: 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ini22(f), ken19(m), marvwhite, ezo4fta(m), ytishanielle(m), Alighoda2, adefunke62(f), NiceCJ(f), Pharmumar(m), hatchetman(m), MerceeD(f), amiibaby(f), yusufibrahim(m), remiseyi(m), seanmozilla(m), iiru, paulabola(m), Eezzie, Nizeoyi, Vkay1, jejetee821(f), Kingsley121(m), Itzfresh(f), pemzylabi, kunmisola(f), patriciakase, babyface224(f), bassette(m), tommynico(m), destiny4life, empress101(f), Sveen, BossBae1(f), Basics007, Doublez000(m), DonEvarest(m), ashatoda, Mzflow(f), Mobecs(f) and 76 guest(s)
Re: Black Mood by Samexdx(m): 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lemme pitch ma tent here
Re: Black Mood by harameede99(f): 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
Me too
Re: Black Mood by hatchetman(m): 12:41am On Feb 02, 2017
sosa993:
Ini22(f), ken19(m), marvwhite, ezo4fta(m), ytishanielle(m), Alighoda2, adefunke62(f), NiceCJ(f), Pharmumar(m), hatchetman(m), MerceeD(f), amiibaby(f), yusufibrahim(m), remiseyi(m), seanmozilla(m), iiru, paulabola(m), Eezzie, Nizeoyi, Vkay1, jejetee821(f), Kingsley121(m), Itzfresh(f), pemzylabi, kunmisola(f), patriciakase, babyface224(f), bassette(m), tommynico(m), destiny4life, empress101(f), Sveen, BossBae1(f), Basics007, Doublez000(m), DonEvarest(m), ashatoda, Mzflow(f), Mobecs(f) and 76 guest(s)
yes ma abi na sir..sorry i'm l8g.an epilogue wuld hav bein nyc..no intro?

(1) (Reply)

The Memories We Lost / Imbube African Book Festival & Award 2017 / Five Ways To Handle Ladies Hitting On Your Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.