Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

2.2 Grade Or Less, Your Odds Of Securing Admission Into A Good School In US - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2.2 Grade Or Less, Your Odds Of Securing Admission Into A Good School In US (353 Views)

The Importance Of Having A Good School Website / Did I Have Chance Of Securing Admission Into Unilorin / 2.2 Grade Or Less, Your Odds Of Securing Admission Into A Good School In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2.2 Grade Or Less, Your Odds Of Securing Admission Into A Good School In US by Campuslink: 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
My experience over the years has shown that if you graduate with a 2.2 grade or slightly less, you can jerk up your grade by sending your transcript to World Education Service (WES) for evaluation. After evaluation, the result is always up relative to their 4.0 scale.
I have assisted many students in the situation described in the past, usually with a good GRE score though. If you want to boost your GRE score, use can join our 999percgre whatsapp group with this GLO number : 08056516226.

(1) (Reply)

Phd Position In Computational Biophysics / Get Funds For Your Research And Project Work / I Need Help In Sending Document To Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.