Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

2.2 Grade Or Less, Your Odds Of Securing Admission Into A Good School In US - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2.2 Grade Or Less, Your Odds Of Securing Admission Into A Good School In US (508 Views)

The Importance Of Having A Good School Website / Did I Have Chance Of Securing Admission Into Unilorin / 2.2 Grade Or Less, Your Odds Of Securing Admission Into A Good School In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2.2 Grade Or Less, Your Odds Of Securing Admission Into A Good School In US by Campuslink: 7:30am On Jan 29, 2017
My experience over the years has shown that if you graduate with a 2.2 grade or slightly less, you can jerk up your grade by sending your transcript to World Education Service (WES) for evaluation. After evaluation, the result is always up relative to their 4.0 scale.

I have assisted many students in the situation described in the past, usually with a good gre score though. If you want to boost your gre score, use can join our 999percgre whatsapp group with this GLO number : 08056516226.
Re: 2.2 Grade Or Less, Your Odds Of Securing Admission Into A Good School In US by sKeetz(m): 10:58am On Jan 29, 2017
thunder fire you and your generation... your mates dey scam whitey, na your fellow black man you wan obtain.. motherfuqer angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 2.2 Grade Or Less, Your Odds Of Securing Admission Into A Good School In US by Campuslink: 9:40am On Feb 18, 2017
With due respect skeetz, that you had fallen victim of one scam or the other does not mean everyone out there is a scammer neither does it obviate your need to be more vigilant. Before you make such a defamatory remark of that magnitude, you should have verified the veracity or otherwise of the claim. I understand the alarming level of scams online but launching curses and tirades on an innocent person is actually barbaric especially given that I didn't demand payment from anyone.
As for your causes, little did you know that needless to say, causes abound on whoever go about swindling others. Please, seek the truth always before you utter a word.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Graduate With Two Masters Degree In A Mascot Regalia Hosting 1yr Old's Birthday / Earn Money Without Stress (undergraduates Hop In!) / MSC Photonics In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.