Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain (7925 Views)

Where Do Animals Go To When They Die? / Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) / Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by Belthazor(m): 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
God apparently punished women through Eve with painful childbirth because of sin.

Why then do animals feel pain while giving birth? What sin did they commit against God?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by Immorttal: 11:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
Belthazor:
God apparently punished women (Eve) with pain in childbirth because of sin. Why then do animals feel pain when giving birth? What sin did they commit against God?
because God created man in his own image and gave him dominion and authority over the earth including the animals, it is scripturally logical that the curse was transfered to the animals from man even the curse of death. A certain christian gave me this exact response a while ago. Delusion is bliss

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by ojun50(m): 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
I don't think animals feel pains if u hv watch or seen wen most animal give birth they do it very easy with out d help of any one

1 Like

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by lepasharon(f): 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
ojun50:
I don't think animals feel pains if u hv watch or seen wen most animal give birth they do it very easy with out d help of any one

Ur lying, they do feel pain. No birth is easy
Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by Belthazor(m): 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
ojun50:
False. Animals do feel pain.

Check out this painful goat delivery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBICHpVNSlM

2 Likes

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by johnydon22(m): 12:20am On Jan 29, 2017
they feel pain because something bigger than the hole is coming out of the damn hole - isn't it just obvious?

you guys should really stop taking ancient folklores serious

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:28am On Jan 29, 2017
u can just drink poison die and go to heaven to ask Baba God or ask any animal giving birth

1 Like

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by talkeverytime: 6:34am On Jan 29, 2017
Hmm... Something to think about

Also Read here "5 Types Of Girls You'll find in Church Choirs"
http://talkeverytime..co.id/2017/01/five-types-of-girls-you-find-in-church.html
Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by QuietHammer(m): 7:03am On Jan 29, 2017
Immorttal:
because God created man in his own image and gave him dominion and authority over the earth including the animals, it is scripturally logical that the curse was transfered to the animals from man even the curse of death. A certain christian gave me this exact response a while ago. Delusion is bliss
I was getting ready to lambast you till I saw the last sentence. grin

9 Likes

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by Soljaboi44(m): 7:04am On Jan 29, 2017
because, na dem chop the remaining forbidden fruit wey dey the garden. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by jonbellion(m): 7:30am On Jan 29, 2017
Because religion is a scam

8 Likes

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by Auki: 7:43am On Jan 29, 2017
A good observation indeed.

No thanks to marriage of Christianity with Roman paganism. Those addition were made to allow man control woman, Roman king control their subject .

God didn't say only Eve ate the fruits or put pang of childbirth or menstrual period b/c of eating any fruit.

1 Like

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by ojun50(m): 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
lepasharon:

Ur lying, they do feel pain. No birth is easy
so i jst lied that wht u are saying eh babe
Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by Belthazor(m): 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
ojun50:
so i jst lied that wht u are saying eh
The bible is a lie.
Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by johnydon22(m): 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
Belthazor:
The bible is a lie.
it's just a literary work expressing how a particular culture understood the world in a particular old timeline - it's an eloquent work of literature that deserves as much respect and consideration as every other scattered in every culture.

these are remnants of a much simpler and different past, gives credence to man's cry to understand the cosmos and our role in it. the explanations might not be true but it shows the colourful ingenuity of the antique minds.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by mrmrmister: 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
Why do I feel pain when I'm trying to get hard concrete shit out of my anus? cheesy
Did god also curse the anus?

Common sense will make anyone know that getting a big stuff out of a small hole is difficult.

Why do christians see every difficult situation as a curse?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by hahn(m): 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
mrmrmister:
Why do I feel pain when I'm trying to get hard concrete shit out of my anus? cheesy

Common sense will make anyone know that getting a big stuff out of a small hole is difficult.

Why do christians see every difficult situation as a curse?

They are simply unable to handle reality

1 Like

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by Belthazor(m): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
It's amazing how Nairaland's christians are failing to answer my simple question.

How did animals offend God that he cursed them with painful childbirth? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by randomperson: 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
Damn, this question never crossed my mind. The bible is really total hogwash.

3 Likes

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by Montelukast(m): 9:03am On Jan 30, 2017
Eve sinned on their behalf cheesygringrin

1 Like

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by Immorttal: 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
mrmrmister:

Yes na grin
Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by Tarnisis(m): 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
Just reading comments
Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by randomperson: 6:24am On Jan 31, 2017
Lemme help u call some of 'em. felixomor DoctorAlien Image123 pidgin2 Anas09
Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by Immorttal: 6:42am On Jan 31, 2017
randomperson:
Lemme help u call some of 'em. felixomor DoctorAlien Image123 pidgin2 Anas09
what makes you think they haven't seen this thread?

1 Like

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by randomperson: 7:33am On Jan 31, 2017
Immorttal:
lolz, we can't just assume now. We have to give them the benefit of doubt
Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by felixomor: 8:55am On Jan 31, 2017
Immorttal:

thank u brother.
U got it. I saw it
There is no need answering a non sequitur..
Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by alchemist13: 9:48am On Jan 31, 2017
felixomor:

thank u brother.
U got it. I saw it
There is no need answering a non sequitur..
How is the question a non sequitur?
Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by alchemist13: 9:53am On Jan 31, 2017
alchemist13:

How is the question a non sequitur?
Moreover, only an argument can be a non sequitur not a question. So please provide an answer and stop dodging.

2 Likes

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by randomperson: 10:15am On Jan 31, 2017
alchemist13:

Moreover, only an argument can be a non sequitur not a question. So please provide an answer and stop dodging.
It's a tactic called "the dodge". Made popular by felixomor

1 Like

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by blackmantis: 10:36am On Jan 31, 2017
Op Animals have mouths like humans but can't speak. What if the ability to speak were taken away from us would you say since animals don't speak we are not supposed to speak?

Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean you should dismiss it.

1 Like

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by randomperson: 10:55am On Jan 31, 2017
blackmantis:
Op Animals have mouths like humans but can't speak. What if the ability to speak were taken away from us would you say since animals don't speak we are not supposed to speak?

Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean you should dismiss it.
You just typed trash... The bible claims that the only reason women experience pains during childbirth is because of a curse by god. But a look at the animals shows that there is no supernatural reason for the pain, it's just simple common sense.

5 Likes

Re: If God Punished Eve With Painful Childbirth, Why Do Animals Feel Pain by blackmantis: 11:01am On Jan 31, 2017
randomperson:

You just typed trash... The bible claims that the only reason women experience pains during childbirth is because of a curse by god. But a look at the animals shows that there is no supernatural reason for the pain, it's just simple common sense.

use your common sense why do humans speak and animals don't. were they cursed.

Just as humans everywhere speak while all other animals don't same way eve wouldn't have felt the pangs of birth like other animals..... unfortunately she was cursed to experience pain during childbirth like other animals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Reply To Pastor Ayilara On RCCG Bible College From a Graduate of RCBC. / As Christians, How Can We Overcome Sin? / Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.