Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) (2710 Views)

Adam & Eve: The Whole Story Doesn't Make Sense - Until Now / If We All Came From Adam & Eve, Then Why Do We Have Many Races & Languages? / CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by milkymesh: 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
I have been a Christian all my life. However, I keep wondering why God had to test Adam & Eve with a fruit tree.
The testing is not my problem. When we build things as human we test them to ensure they fit the purpose for which we made them. God is all knowing(that mean he knew the defect inherent in his creation yet he did not perfect it. They fail the test, meaning they failed the fitness test.

Now my questions:

1. Why not eliminate them and create other human having learnt from the initial defect?

2. Why do we have to suffer for so long?

These bible stories don't just add up anymore.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hmmmm, another daddy freeze on�

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
milkymesh:
I have been a Christian all my life. However, I keep wondering why God had to test Adam & Eve with a fruit tree.
The testing is not my problem. When we build things as human we test them to ensure they fit the purpose for which we made them. God is all knowing(that mean he knew the defect inherent in his creation yet he did not perfect it. They fail the test, meaning they failed the fitness test.

Now my questions:

1. Why not eliminate them and create other human having learnt from the initial defect?

CHRISTIANITY IS A LIE, THERE IS NO JESUS AND BIBLE IS A BOOK WRITTEN BY ACCLAIMED PEOPLE . .its not HOLY BOOK BUT JUST A BOOK . . . .and that story is a lie . .its not about fruit at all. . to answer your question, OUR EXISTENCE IS TO SERVE ALLAH by proving to HIM that we are worthy of al jahnnah and that we are kind . .g
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by emorse(m): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
CHRISTIANITY IS A LIE, THERE IS NO JESUS AND BIBLE IS A BOOK WRITTEN BY ACCLAIMED PEOPLE . .its not HOLY BOOK BUT JUST A BOOK . . . .and that story is a lie . .its not about fruit at all. . to answer your question, OUR EXISTENCE IS TO SERVE ALLAH by proving to HIM that we are worthy of al jahnnah and that we are kind . .g
Critisizing someone else's stupidity to justify you own. Way to go man.

10 Likes

Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
emorse:
lol. Welcome home.
Critisizing someone else's stupidity to justify you own. Way to go man.
WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU TERM "FACT" "CORRECTION" AS "CRITICIZING?" ...M
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by milkymesh: 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
There is no difference between stories in the bible and Koran. They are more of fiction, myth than real events.
The Koran is much more filled with fabrications than actual events.
All Abrahamic religion are same.

ShaheedBinAliyu:
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by doveyla(f): 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
Guy try ask God when you cross over,mtcheewww

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by purem(m): 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
[s]
ShaheedBinAliyu:
[/s]

If religious should be talking Muslims shouldn't join.

They murder people in the name of religion and it is clearly stated in there Quran

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by mujahid777(m): 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
purem:
[s][/s]

They murder people in the name of religion and it is clearly stated in there Quran
Really,is this what you have to say?
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by purem(m): 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
mujahid777:

What do u mean?

As long as I don't believe in religion

I believe that the person that invented Islam is a racist

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by purem(m): 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
mujahid777:

What do u mean?

I believe that the person that invented Islam is a racist angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by tripplephi: 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
I think YOU HAVE NEVER KNOWN WHAT IT MEANS TO BE GOD..... you really have not understood what a GOD is meant to be...

GOD is an all perfect BEING that does not make mistakes or trial and error yet with infinite wisdom.

God is not MAN. so to start expecting him to act like MAN is not WISE.

If truly you have been a CHRISTIAN you would know that GOD DOES NOT MAKE SENSE but is WISDOM in everything he says and does.
NOW LET ME ANSWER U.
1. Why not eliminate them and create other human having learnt from the initial defect?- He didnt want ROBOTS. He wanted Creatures with the power of CHOICE and WILL. and even after they sinned He knew his work was still not destroyed.... WHEN A CHILD BREAKS A PLATE IN THE HOUSE... you do not kill the child n hope to give birth to a more perfect baby.... rather u clean up the mess, correct the child and move on because you know its a growth process and it wont ruin your whole life's work.... PLEASE CONSIDER THIS.

2. Why do we have to suffer for so long?- wELL this is very relative because it seems to be that it is ONLY YOU THAT IS SUFFERING.... now I know many christians who suffer but the SAD BITTER EPILEPTIC AND SEPTIC TRUTH is...............THEY DO NOT HEAR GOD FOR THEMSELVES.

How can you claim to have been a christian or a child of God for so long and you can not hear the voice of your father?? HOWWWWWW..... IT MEANS YOU ARE EITHER A BASTAARD OR YOUR FATHER IS DEAD.

Hearing the Voice of God for yourself is all your life NEEDS to take shape.

I HEAR GOD and I HAVE NEVER SUFFERED AFTER HEARING HIS VOICE, yet I can not hear for someone else.... Unless God wants to choose me to lead the person to his path. YOUR BIBLE READING MUST LEAD YOU TO PRAYER THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO HEAR HIS VOICE. ITS NOT SCAM OR A MAGIC STUFF.... He is real and he speaks to every one.

PLEASE your questions are only proof you have not spent time with HIM or even HEARD his voice because you want a QUICK FIX... while HE wants a relationship.

PRAYER is not a request but a DISCUSSION back and forth.

milkymesh:

Now my questions:

Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by milkymesh: 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
cross over to where.
Both Christian and Muslims worship the devil.

doveyla:
Guy try ask God when you cross over,mtcheewww
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
purem:
[s][/s]

NAH. . WE KILL KUFARS. .WHEN WE HAVE ORDERS FROM AMIR. WE DO NOT AMIR FOR HUNDRED OF YEARS TILL NOW. . . THOSE TERRORIST ORGANIZATION ARE NOT MUSLIMS. THEY ARE KHAWARIJ. THE 1ST EMERGENCE OF THEM WAS AFTER THE DEATH OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD, THE COMPANIONS KILLED THEM THEN . . how do u identify them, 1. they are always criticizing the government 2. they do protest against the government 3. they kill both muslim and non in their quest to fight against government . . .THIS WAS TOLD TO MUSLIM UMMAH BEFORE PROPHET MUHAMMAD DIED . .dats approximately thousands of years ago . .m
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
milkymesh:
There is no difference between stories in the bible and Koran. They are more of fiction, myth than real events.
The Koran is much more filled with fabrications than actual events.
All Abrahamic religion are same.

YOU WILL TELL THAT TO ALLAH when you are in grave and hereafter
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by purem(m): 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
NAH. . WE KILL KUFARS. .WHEN WE HAVE ORDERS FROM AMIR. WE DO NOT AMIR FOR HUNDRED OF YEARS TILL NOW. . . THOSE TERRORIST ORGANIZATION ARE NOT MUSLIMS. THEY ARE KHAWARIJ. THE 1ST EMERGENCE OF THEM WAS AFTER THE DEATH OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD, THE COMPANIONS KILLED THEM THEN . . how do u identify them, 1. they are always criticizing the government 2. they do protest against the government 3. they kill both muslim and non in their quest to fight against government . . .THIS WAS TOLD TO MUSLIM UMMAH BEFORE PROPHET MUHAMMAD DIED . .dats approximately thousands of years ago . .m

Alaye all dis 1 na story

If u happens to b a xtian, na d same story u go dey talk to condemn Muslims

Go check ur Quran

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by mujahid777(m): 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
purem:

What do u mean?

I believe that the person that invented Islam is a racist angry
You said he has no right to talk because...well,there exists bokoharam
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by emorse(m): 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU TERM "FACT" "CORRECTION" AS "CRITICIZING?" ...M
What fact are you talking about? The one that can only be proven by your "holy book"?
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
emorse:

What fact are you talking about? The one that can only be proven by your "holy book"?
EXACTLY . its the word of ALLAH and its exactly the way its revealed. no addition and subtraction. its exactly the way its revealed.
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
purem:

Alaye all dis 1 na story

If u happens to b a xtian, na d same story u go dey talk to condemn Muslims

Go check ur Quran
NO BE SO . .ISLAM IS PRACTISED ACCORDING TO WHAT ROSUL SAID, DO AND AND BELIEF.
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by emorse(m): 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
EXACTLY . its the word of ALLAH and its exactly the way its revealed. no addition and subtraction. its exactly the way its revealed.
lol. You must be a comedian. Listen man, when you came into this earth, you were blank, empty, plain. Thereafter, you were given an identity by the people who brought you. They indoctrinated you into what they believed in. Now as an adult (I want to believe I'm not discussing with a kid), you should make attempts to verify some things for yourself.

You believe in Islam probably because that is what you were taught from birth. Don't you think others who were taught differently would also believe differently?

Help yourself man, don't be lead by the nose. Use you brain. Its the creators intention for giving it to you. Peace!
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
emorse:

lol. You must be a comedian. Listen man, when you came into this earth, you were blank, empty, plain. Thereafter, you were given an identity by the people who brought you. They indoctrinated you into what they believed in. Now as an adult (I want to believe I'm not discussing with a kid), you should make attempts to verify some things for yourself.

You believe in Islam probably because that is what you were taught from birth. Don't you think others who were taught differently would also believe differently?

Help yourself man, don't be lead by the nose. Use you brain. Its the creators intention for giving it to you. Peace!
There are so many proofs in quran and hadith that proofs how we are created, how we will die and so many others tangible proof. h
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by emorse(m): 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
There are so many proofs in quran and hadith that proofs how we are created, how we will die and so many others tangible proof. h
There are many proofs in the Bible, the Torah and many other "holy books" as well. Which one do we believe?

Mind you, you can not be the the judge in your own case.
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
emorse:

There are many proofs in the Bible, the Torah and many other "holy books" as well. Which one do we believe?

Mind you, you can not be the the judge in your own case.
BIBLE ISNT HOLY BOOK even christians know and so is taorah. taorah and injil were holy book given to nabiy musa and nabiy eesa. Those holy books and its authentic teachings are no longer in existence. .it went away with the death of the prophet musa and ascension of nabiy musa. Our Lord ALLAH explained it all to us in quran and also explained it to prophet muhammad.. there are tons of questions that christians and jews asked prophet muhammad during that time... try read hadiths on jews, christians and prophet muhammad ..bhrisl
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by emorse(m): 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
BIBLE ISNT HOLY BOOK even christians know and so is taorah. taorah and injil were holy book given to nabiy musa and nabiy eesa. Those holy books and its authentic teachings are no longer in existence. .it went away with the death of the prophet musa and ascension of nabiy musa. Our Lord ALLAH explained it all to us in quran and also explained it to prophet muhammad.. there are tons of questions that christians and jews asked prophet muhammad during that time... try read hadiths on jews, christians and prophet muhammad ..bhrisl

Oga, all these were written in your "holy book" whose veracity can only be proven by itself. And I say again, you can not be a judge in your own case.
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by chillychill(f): 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:

Smh smh smh oya tell me jare if dere is no Jesus(pbuh)who came before muhammed(saw) m waiting sir undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by Uyi168: 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
..Just shut it and go to ur islamic session..
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
chillychill:

Smh smh smh and u call urseff a muslim,here you are saying dere is no Jesus(pbuh)oju gba mi ti fun e mucheww.. M not suprise sha na jabata brainwash u i pray u dont die in dis rubbish u belive in undecided undecided radarada
ALLAH said HIS prophet name is nabiy eesa, u say he is jesus. . are you OK at all? ALLAH has 99 names, where does olohun or other names given to him fit it? jesus of bible has entirely different identity and history to nabiy esaa. . . DONT YOU KNOW ALL THOSE NAMES AND THEIR CHARACTER AND HISTORY MUST BE BELIEVED ACCORDING TO HOW ALLAH SAID IT? dont u know its aqeedah? u were insulting jabata and tagging his dawah as rubbish. . quran and hadith he always bring as dalil you are calling rubbish. . go repent o
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
emorse:

Oga, all these were written in your "holy book" whose veracity can only be proven by itself. And I say again, you can not be a judge in your own case.
Yeah you are absolutely right. . . .when you read quran, it will tell you about past, present and future of LIFE, GRAVE AND HEREAFTER... its like sending s0n to school, give him the syllabus, the questions and answers . .then you give him\her exam.. Only a student or son that value that person that send him\her to school, his os her education will pass even though everything is so clear and vivid
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
milkymesh:

Now my questions:

Don't be too fixated on the details, seek out the patterns that makes up the bigger picture. Go and read the Epic of Gilgamesh (this literature predates the book of Genesis)...same story and plot lines but different actors.

The story behind the fall of man is replicated in the very decisions we make everyday in our lives.

The Tree of Life represents an option of dependence on the power and wisdom of the Eternal Creator/Father to make right decisions.
The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil represents an option to depend on your limited knowledge and strengths to make decisions which may be right or wrong

In conclusion, I will ask you a question. When you are faced with choices to make in life...what tree do you decide to eat from?
Tree of Life vs Tree of Knowledge of Good & Evil.
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by OkaiCorne(m): 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:

My sincere apologies sir...what exactly are the lies in Christianity? kindly point them out let's discuss further...

1) Is it the divinity of Jesus?
2) The resurrection of Jesus?
3) Did Jesus die and Judas take his place on the cross?
4) Or Jesus did not just die at all?

What are the "lies" you have discovered so we can discuss further sir?
Re: Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
OkaiCorne:

My sincere apologies sir...what exactly are the lies in Christianity? kindly point them out let's discuss further...

1) Is it the divinity of Jesus?
2) The resurrection of Jesus?
3) Did Jesus die and Judas take his place on the cross?
4) Or Jesus did not just die at all?

What are the "lies" you have discovered so we can discuss further sir?
Go read suratul maryam in quran. . go read all hadiths on nabiy eesa. . perhaps just google it up. .WHAT QURAN SAID ABOUT NABIY EESA. . WHAT HADITH SAID ABOUT NABIY EESA. . there is no jesus in islam and no prophet of ALLAH named jesus. ALLAH said the name of HIS prophet is nabiy eesa. . .ALLAH knows everything because HE created everything. .factp. .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does John 1.1 Mean ‘the Word Was A God’? / Gambling Is Not A Sin / The Witching Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.