Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Feminism (the Hidden Dagger Behind The Sword) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Feminism (the Hidden Dagger Behind The Sword) (354 Views)

Trust Is Honey And Mistrust Is A Dagger / Incredible Mysteries Hidden Underneath The World’s Oceans…#8 Is Quite Scary! / Western Delta University: The Hidden Turmoil And Silent Cries Of Ex Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feminism (the Hidden Dagger Behind The Sword) by lifu2016(m): 12:09am On Jan 29, 2017
..u see... i look at this feminism movement and i'm thinking....

Will there b a need for this if religion/culture is truly playing its much needed role in d society today?

wait... U don't understand my point

Now there is a twist to that thought

But if Religion is truly trying its best...... Now i am thinking is this or has this feminism movement been a silent fight against religion and culture? ?

Do they see religion/culture as not given women enough liberty to operate and want to see this as a point to suffocate religion/culture?

U see the biggest teachers of Morals in the society today are religion and traditions/culture
We did not just make up things one morning to tell our women what to do or not do,
(We as in Men)
Morals/norms is what tells them..... Do not put on perverse clothes

Morals/norms is what tells them u don't talk wen your elders are talking.... Matter of fact u r supposed to be in all modesty in the presence of one.
These morals draw their vibes from culture and religion irrespective of race and geographical location.

we(men) are custodians of this morals we have inherited from our various belief systems...

... i have read a lot of things about what feminism is all out for and non, truly appeals to me except it is fighting for the independence of the Federal Republic of Women.

bottom line is.... Nature and the society at large appreciates a well mannered, well dressed and learned lady... she doesn't need placards to attain any hierarchy.. people will see her and recommend her because she could show others the way.

P. s..i am not a feminist neither am i an antifeminist, i am just someone who had to say his mind.

(1) (Reply)

Another Chibok School Girl Found / Kastina Polytechnic....admission... / Live In IKEJA, EGBEDA & LEKKI…EMPOWERTECH 3.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.