Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) (69841 Views)

Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" / Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) / President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by philanthropist1(m): 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
man of his word

2 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by ylaa(f): 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
i love trump
the man too much

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
Iran have done the same thing naa
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by gurunlocker: 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
Always pity these guys, but most times they can't be trusted... They have proved that many times
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by NoBetterNigeria: 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
Trump right now

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Ecosystem4u: 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
That list is not complete

2 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by safarigirl(f): 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lol, let everyone in so that they can shoot Americans at gay clubs and bomb the ones going for Marathons.

These people are only tryimg to rid the world of infidels, it's a just cause.

Please can someone help suggest a way to export these Fulani herdsmen to the USA as well?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by AZeD1(m): 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
Onopa:
Get over it cry babies..

He is trying to make America safe again

Not his fault Obama bomb the hell out of middle East

Lawn mowers have killed more Americans in the US than terrorist in the last 10 years.

Americans have killed more Americans than terrorist since like forever.

If Trump wants to make America safe, he should ban guns ...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
Cire80:
Why is the world very foolish? He's trying to make their country safe and they're protesting

dont mind those homosexual and ignorant folks...God will be with Trump

2 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by watered(m): 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
Trump is the man

4 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by mosegifted: 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
Wasting their time, Trump no get their time self......
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by kokosin: 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
that's a good move Trump...why can't they go to Saudi Arabia...y will some moda fuka want to force demslf into my home.....

well I hear say fuel scarcity go soon dey so this my advice

4 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Royals1st: 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
What abt uae,Saudi Arabia, Oman ,Qatar do mean thoae are none Muslim country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
*Jst observing*
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by MOSICATED5(m): 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
Am happy I voted Trump

2 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by dumodust(m): 5:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
I wonder why a refugee will prefer to find refuge in a country on the other side of the planetbwhen saudi, uae and the rest that even nigerians flock to are there in the middle east. baffling...
to me trump is doing what he promised and what he thinks is best for his people. if he didnt wont they all still laugh at him?

6 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by InvertedHammer: 5:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
/
They can protest all they want.
Pakistan and Saudi Arabia should be on the list.
Islamic terrorists are strong only to those who fear them.
Once a leader appears stubborn like George Bush, Donald Trump, or even Fayose and Apostle Suleiman, you will see them cry like b!tches.

The day christians in Nigeria arm themselves, the attacks by the so-called herdsmen will come to naught.
//

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
AZeD1:

Lawn mowers have killed more Americans in the US than terrorist in the last 10 years.

If you have a problem with that go to Saudi Arabia where you share many ideologies ...Why are you guys rushing to a culture you so much despise ..

10 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by san316(m): 5:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
I'm a Muslim and I support this move. Must they go to the US when they always blame the US for the woes of their countries? Why go to the US when you say the US is a bully. Good one trump, though the list isn't complete without Nigeria. Only if our politicians will walk their talk like this man.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by KonceptzOnpoint(m): 5:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
At list he's healthy and working...
Abeg make dem play d tape 4buhari ..
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by awa(m): 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
Why the protest? Cant they stay in their home countries after all they generally don't like the way of life of the Western world.

They can go Saudi Arabia and stay there to practise Islam.

Trump decision would be appreciated at the long run.

4 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by mekuso89(m): 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
una sure say this trump man no go useless united States of America?
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by goingape1: 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
amebo101:
Donald Trump has ordered a four-month ban on all refugees entering the US.

The President also singled out refugees from Syria as barred from entering the country indefinitely, or until he himself decides they are allowed in.No visas will be issued to immigrants from seven mainly-Muslim nations including Syria, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen for 90 days.

"I'm establishing new vetting measures to keep radical Islamic terrorists out of the United States of America. Don't want them here," Trump said earlier on Friday at the Pentagon.
"We only want to admit those into our country who will support our country and love deeply our people," he said.

There were reports of Syrian families who have spent up to two years being vetted for a visa left stranded at the airport having sold all their possessions.

See the photos from the protest below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/protest-across-us-airportsas-trump-bans.html

good step!

ban those barbaric religion.

3 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
dumodust:
I wonder why a refugee will prefer to find refuge in a country on the other side of the planetbwhen saudi, uae and the rest that even nigerians flock to are there in the middle east. baffling...
to me trump is doing what he promised and what he thinks is best for his people. if he didnt wont they all still laugh at him?

dont mind them, Saudi Arabia has not taken in a single refugee and they didnt bother to protest then

11 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by kachi08(m): 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
Trump nwoke ike

2 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by CXLVII: 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
AZeD1:

You re brilliant

2 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Zane2point4(m): 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
Thas very good trumph, if you like protest from now till tomorrow he has the executive untouchable orders,
You want America to free the borders so that you will carry bomb and turn that place like you all did to borno state.

If i was trumph I will even do worst, I will deport anything on suspicion not only some countries sef.
Go back to your wasted countries if you dont like there.

5 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by cartimor: 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
were it to be in Nigeria,security personnels would be trigger happy.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Swanzi(m): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
Syria n iran should be scrapped how about countries like Yemen Tunisia n Algeria ..?
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by osazsky(m): 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nice one by Trump
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
Onopa:
Get over it cry babies..

He is trying to make America safe again

Not his fault Obama bomb the hell out of middle East

Safe?......Is America safe from itself?.....Talk about Gun Violence and shii.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by ozoneboy(m): 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
Its unfair ,and dictatorial signs,He should have beefed up security more,what of americans working in Oil companies in these arears?.I dont believe in segregation no matter its reason,what of the good hardworking onse?.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) / Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic / Naked Donald Trump Statues Erected In New York (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.