Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

The "Selfish" Christain - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The "Selfish" Christain (326 Views)

Why Are Educated Christain Ladies So Difficult To Woo? / Jesus The Selfish Shepherd / What Gives You Joy As A Christain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The "Selfish" Christain by coolsegun2002: 7:42am On Jan 29, 2017
Okay say we you have somehow by grace find your way to your God, he has cleansed and forgiven you of your sins and truly you are now born again striving to stay on the "narrow" part to heaven avoiding all manner of temptation that might make u sin.

My question is...as Christians the salvation we received through the Gospel,is it a sin not going out there to spread that same Gospel to others

Doesn't it seem like being selfish "I am saved" yet others are there perishing

Finally won't our not preaching the Gospel hinder us from making heaven, a friend said the thief at the right hand of God ddnt preach the Gospel and he made it to paradise but I feel that his salvation was last minute grace. For those that have been born again years before death won't it somehow be an hindrance to make heaven even with years of holiness et al??

(1) (Reply)

Paying Tithe And Offering 4rm Gambling Income? / Why People Join Cults ; Why You Should Not / Defiling Clothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.