Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Jesus The Selfish Shepherd - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus The Selfish Shepherd (613 Views)

Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day / The "Selfish" Christain / Is Jesus The Son Of God And Promised Messiah? Biblical Proof That He Isn't. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus The Selfish Shepherd by Sebastine1994(m): 6:59am On Jun 10, 2017
When I was told at sunday school that jesus was the shepherd and we were the sheep. I became annoyed. Why?
The shepherd will only protect his sheep not out of love but self interest. He would still kill the sheep that he saved.
Be wise it is better you die alone than trust your life to that shepherd.
Re: Jesus The Selfish Shepherd by CIOSYLVA(m): 7:43am On Jun 10, 2017
U remember the parable of the lost sheep..

Definitely u are a lost sheep and believe me in ur case the shepherd will not bother himself searching for u..
Re: Jesus The Selfish Shepherd by An2elect2(f): 8:03am On Jun 10, 2017
CIOSYLVA:

Definitely u are a lost sheep and believe me in ur case the shepherd will not bother himself searching for u..
If he is a lost sheep the shepherd will definitely go after him

2 Likes

Re: Jesus The Selfish Shepherd by IamProdigy: 8:36am On Jun 10, 2017
Sebastine1994:
When I was told I sunday school that jesus was the shepherd and we were the sheep. I became annoyed. Why?
The shepherd will only protect his sheep not out of love but self interest. He would still kill the sheep that he saved.

What you just said is....shows how shallow your thinking is.....

Atheism is a religion....its gonna ruin you...

Don't forget that he is the lamb of God, who died to save us all....and that bestows the honor of shepherdship, for what kind of love is this...that a man would lay down his time for us....

JESUS IS REAL....your doubt doesn't change if
Re: Jesus The Selfish Shepherd by menxer: 8:48am On Jun 10, 2017
Sebastine1994:
When I was told I sunday school that jesus was the shepherd and we were the sheep. I became annoyed. Why?
Hahahahahahahaha
I guess you are not a wild goat (atheist) else you will be hunted, or are you prepared for the hunt?
grin
Re: Jesus The Selfish Shepherd by menxer: 8:54am On Jun 10, 2017
IamProdigy:

What you just said is....shows how shallow your thinking is.....

Atheism is a religion....its gonna ruin you...

Don't forget that he is the lamb of God, who died to save us all....and that bestows the honor of shepherdship, for what kind of love is this...that a man would lay down his time for us....

JESUS IS REAL....your doubt doesn't change if

So the lamb of God became a shepherd herding other lambs.

Don't forget shepherd keep sheep for the benefits he derives not for the sake of the sheep.

1 Like

Re: Jesus The Selfish Shepherd by toragema(f): 9:39am On Jun 10, 2017
Useless things can happen to anyone (who is not in Jesus Christ) Repent, secure your life,career and family with the blood of Jesus.
You say youre a Christian but you do what Jesus Christ wouldn't do. Repent, the reward is eternal security, and eternal life. He that dwelleth in the secret place, shall abide under the shadow of the almighty Psalm91
God is not mocked, what a man sows, he shall surely reap
Re: Jesus The Selfish Shepherd by mrmrmister: 9:45am On Jun 10, 2017
CIOSYLVA:

And who are you to decide that? undecided
Re: Jesus The Selfish Shepherd by IamProdigy: 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
menxer:

So the lamb of God became a shepherd herding other lambs.

Don't forget shepherd keep sheep for the benefits he derives not for the sake of the sheep.

Like I said earlier...your denial wudnt take him away....

I do recommend you read the scriptures...especially the new testaments
Re: Jesus The Selfish Shepherd by menxer: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
IamProdigy:

Like I said earlier...your denial wudnt take him away....

I do recommend you read the scriptures...especially the new testaments

What if I may ask am I denying?
?

(1) (Reply)

Who Know This Prayer(shema Yisreal) / When A Christian Says, "God Told Me ....", Does He Truly Fear God? / All You Need To Known About New Year's Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.