Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe (2202 Views)

When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) / This Picture Will Confuse You / Confuse, Worry, Or Just Scare The People In The Cyber cafe part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe by jummiee(f): 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2005
24 WAYS TO CONFUSE, WORRY, OR JUST SCARE THE PEOPLE IN THE CYBERCAFE

1. Log on, wait a sec, then get a frightened look on your face and scream "Oh my God! They've found me!" and bolt.

2. Laugh uncontrollably for about 3 minutes & then suddenly stop and look suspiciously at everyone who looks at you.

3. When your computer is turned off, complain to the monitor on duty that you can't get the darn thing to work. After he/she's turned it on, wait 5 minutes, turn it off again, & repeat the process for a good half hour.

4. Type frantically, often stopping to look at the person next to you evilly.

5. Before anyone else is in the lab, connect each computer to different screen than the one it's set up with. .

6. Make a small ritual sacrifice to the computer before you turn it on.

7. Light candles around your terminal before starting.

8. Put a straw in your mouth and put your hands in your pockets. Type by hitting the keys with the straw. .

9. Print out the complete works of Shakespeare, then when it's all done (two days later) say that all you wanted was one line.

10. Sit and stare at the screen, biting your nails noisely. After doing this for a while, spit them out at the feet of the person next to you.

11. Stare at the screen, grind your teeth, stop, look at the person next to you. Grind some more. Repeat procedure, making sure you never provoke the person enough to let them blow up, as this releases tension, and it is far more effective to let them linger.

12. If you have long hair, take a typing break, look for split ends, cut them and deposit them on your neighbor's keyboard as you leave.

13. Laugh hysterically, shout "You will all perish in flames!!!" and continue working.

14. Bring some dry ice & make it look like your computer is smoking.

15. Assign a musical note to every key (ie. the Delete key is A Flat, the B key is F sharp, etc.). Whenever you hit a key, hum its note loudly. Write an entire paper this way.

16. Attempt to eat your computer's mouse.

17. Borrow someone else's keyboard by reaching over, saying "Excuse me, mind if I borrow this for a sec?", unplugging the keyboard & taking it.

18. Bring in a bunch of magnets and have fun.

19. Stare at the screen of the person next to you, look really puzzled, burst out laughing, and say "You did that?" loudly. Keep laughing, grab your stuff and leave, howling as you go.

20 Keep looking at invisible bugs and trying to swat them.

21. See who's online. Send a total stranger a talk request. Talk to them like you've known them all your lives. Hangup before they get a chance to figure out you're a total stranger.

22. Bring a small tape player with a tape of really absurd sound effects. Pretend it's the computer and look really lost.

23. Pull out a pencil. Start writing on the screen. Complain that the lead doesn't work.

24. Run into the computer lab, shout "Armageddon is here!!!!!", then calmly sit down and begin to type.
Re: 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe by layi(m): 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2005
jummiee:

U wont be allowed to do that...

jummiee:

8. Put a straw in your mouth and put your hands in your pockets. Type by hitting the keys with the straw. .

23. Pull out a pencil. Start writing on the screen. Complain that the lead doesn't work.

This should surely work. But if u r unlucky...u will meet urself at the psychiatry.

jummiee:

9. Print out the complete works of Shakespeare, then when it's all done (two days later) say that all you wanted was one line.

17. Borrow someone else's keyboard by reaching over, saying "Excuse me, mind if I borrow this for a sec?", unplugging the keyboard & taking it.

19. Stare at the screen of the person next to you, look really puzzled, burst out laughing, and say "You did that?" loudly. Keep laughing, grab your stuff and leave, howling as you go.

Dem never beat u b4?
Re: 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe by hotangel2(f): 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2005
Can i get oxygen? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This sh!T is funny! I am gonna do some at my school computer center! hehehehehe/..... OMG this is funny! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Loved those ones.
Re: 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe by ocho(f): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2005
jummiee:

24 WAYS TO CONFUSE, WORRY, OR JUST SCARE THE PEOPLE IN THE  CYBERCAFE

1. Log on, wait a sec, then get a frightened look on your face and scream "Oh my God! They've found me!" and bolt.

24. Run into the computer lab, shout "Armageddon is here!!!!!", then calmly sit down and begin to type.

ooooo! this is sooooo funny! oh my! I found these ones the funniest!  i'd like to see the look on someon elses's face if any of that happends to them.  i loved #4 and 24 the most. Jummiee, you funny, crazy you cheesy cheesy
Re: 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe by nike4luv(f): 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2005
hehehehehehehahahahahaha *chokes and splutters*

doctor..i need my inhaler..gosh dat was f-u-n-n-y grin
Re: 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe by disney(f): 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2005
. Borrow someone else's keyboard by reaching over, saying "Excuse me, mind if I borrow this for a sec?", unplugging the keyboard & taking it.

l bursted out laughing in my skool library ......people taught l was crazy when l read this part.........lgood job ochool
Re: 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe by ocho(f): 12:43am On Dec 07, 2005
i wish i was there to see how u laughed. i can't believe i missed that! cheesy
Re: 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe by seyefar(m): 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2005
this stuff is really funny.....nice one u got me laughing out my ribs.
jeeeeeeessssssssss am going crazy someone help me.
Re: 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe by oluwizard(m): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2005
jummiee:

24 WAYS TO CONFUSE, WORRY, OR JUST SCARE THE PEOPLE IN THE CYBERCAFE

5. Before anyone else is in the lab, connect each computer to different screen than the one it's set up with. .

10. Sit and stare at the screen, biting your nails noisely. After doing this for a while, spit them out at the feet of the person next to you.

11. Stare at the screen, grind your teeth, stop, look at the person next to you. Grind some more. Repeat procedure, making sure you never provoke the person enough to let them blow up, as this releases tension, and it is far more effective to let them linger.

12. If you have long hair, take a typing break, look for split ends, cut them and deposit them on your neighbor's keyboard as you leave.

go do am 4 lag u go no say mad man get grade as[b] goodguy[/b] if na lie
Re: 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe by hipcaramel(f): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2005
this has got to be the funniest thread on this site. hilarious. i think this topic should win the award for funniest topic. does any1 second my opinion?
Re: 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe by goodguy(m): 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2005
jummiee:

2. Laugh uncontrollably for about 3 minutes & then suddenly stop and look suspiciously at everyone who looks at you.

13. Laugh hysterically, shout "You will all perish in flames!!!" and continue working.

3. When your computer is turned off, complain to the monitor on duty that you can't get the darn thing to work. After he/she's turned it on, wait 5 minutes, turn it off again, & repeat the process for a good half hour.

18. Bring in a bunch of magnets and have fun.

Try all these and they'll probably start wondering when mad men started using computers.
Re: 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe by holyghost(m): 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2005
go find a job and get busy
or else u will find yourself in Police net. and to come out will be like the dead coming back to life rolleyes
Re: 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe by alheri(f): 11:54am On Dec 08, 2005
@holyghost. FIRE!!! grin that wasnt nice. we on naira try to loosen up sometimes,its all for fun.

keep it up jummie. really very funny.
Re: 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe by kelvin(m): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2005
grin grin grin That was cool...

But you could get in trouble for doing any of these.
Re: 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe by axeprince(m): 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2005
This is surely crazy, and I am sure it all depends on where you are doing all these.

If you are very familair at the cafe,I am certain that they'll understand that's it's Full Moon for you.....

I will like to meet this jumiee gal...you're da booomb!
Re: 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe by HalfIjebu(m): 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2005
Na to first call EFCC for you then paramedics straight to Yaba "Left Side"
Re: 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe by pophoney(m): 2:54am On Dec 09, 2005
Very funny, bata no try am for lagos cafe, especially at FESTAC
Re: 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe by Saintjoe(m): 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2005
@Jumiee all this things you are saying don't ever try it Oh! Cos they will pannel beat you.
Imagine Unpluging their keyboard, Spitting on your Neighbours feet. Wow!! u will be gone without mearcy. Ahhahahahahah!!.................. grin cheesy
Re: 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe by xdos(m): 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2005
nai m b say, dem go chain u, carry u go psychia.
Re: 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe by Terry1(m): 11:07am On Dec 13, 2005
hey jummiee, thats real fun u got there, i like that but, beware guys just for fun never try it cos if u do, ...OMG u r dead shit especially in my cyber cafe where i work...

i am a mancho in my cafe myself, i will personally put u on a straightline cheesy cheesy grin grin

jummiee keep it up.
Re: 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe by obum(f): 11:46am On Dec 13, 2005
kool dat was nice ..........................................................................................................
but dont try it.
Re: 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe by mackie(m): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2005
O boy i don die ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh.This joke na correct keep it up.
Re: 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe by LOVE4(f): 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2006
LMAO, really funny.
Re: 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe by popsonj(m): 2:11am On Oct 04, 2006
That's off the hook!!! lmao! more off that guy cool cool
Re: 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe by Aggie(f): 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2006
Ah! Ah! ah!
I think dats really kool except before u do up to 10 of those things they would ve called the psychiatrist home and as u re getting out of that room, they are smuggling u to the hospital.
Re: 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe by dabby(f): 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2006
very funny.
nice joke. grin grin grin grin though some of the things might land you in prison.
Re: 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe by seun001(m): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2008
very funny grin grin shocked cheesy
Re: 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe by romsky: 8:50am On Dec 30, 2008
funnish
Re: 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe by sweetpie23: 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2010
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: 24 Ways to Confuse, Worry People in the Cyber-cafe by Kunbee: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2010
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Airways! / You've Got What It Takes To Be A Model / Schools In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.