Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Mumu Questions And Answers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mumu Questions And Answers (2175 Views)

Mumu Akpors / Right Answers To Mumu Questions / Wetin Be The Mumu Tin Wey U Do Wen U Dey Small? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mumu Questions And Answers by MrBenSun: 7:29am On May 20, 2013
1. Someone calls you at 2 a.m in the mid-night and ask you, are you sleeping? Answer: no, I'm picking beans to cook.

2. When its raining and someone notices you going out, yet they ask; are you going out in this rain? Answer: no, in the next one....,rubbish!

3. You're making out with a girl, then you start pulling her pants then she asks; what are you trying to do? Answer: i want to wash them for you...,haha! can u imagine!

4. They see you coming out of the bathroom, wet; did you just have a bath? Answer: no, i fell into the toilet bowl..,ehe nah!

5. You standing right in front of the elevator on the ground floor going to your office, yet they ask; going up? Answer: no, i'm waiting for my office to come down and get me.

6. Your boyfriend comes home with a bunch of flowers, and you still ask him; are those flowers? Answer :no baby, they're carrots!

7. You're in the toilet and you locked the door, someone knocks on the door asking; is anyone there? Answer: No! it is shit that locked the door.lol

8. You're in queue at the cinema to buy tickets, a friend sees you and asks; what are you doing here? Answer: i'm here to pay my school fees!p Punk.

9. When people see you lying down with your eyes closed, they still ask; are you sleeping? Answer:No, I'm practising to die. hiss

10. You are cleaning ur room with a brush and someone asks are u sweeping? Answer: No, am teaching the brush how to dance. .

......Add Yours let Go!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mumu Questions And Answers by jokingmary(m): 8:48am On May 20, 2013
A lady with a high heel mistaking steps on you feet and says "sorry did I hurt you?" Answer: Nope I enjoyed it, lets do that again angry
Re: Mumu Questions And Answers by damselsdezire(f): 11:43am On May 20, 2013
U fell into a ditch and broke ur leg.and u sat on d ground feelin d pains. The next thing u saw ppl sorroundin u and tellin u oh sori,op its nt paining you. Jst tell them I'm jst spreadin out my legs for air to blow on
Re: Mumu Questions And Answers by cupidora(f): 6:07pm On May 21, 2013
You finally reach the counter after standing on d queue foe hours then the teller asks you ''can i help you?'' of course not,i stood on the queue for hours just to come 'n say hi...
Re: Mumu Questions And Answers by cupidora(f): 6:09pm On May 21, 2013
You finally reach the counter after standing on d queue for hours then the teller asks you ''can i help you?'' of course not,i stood on the queue for hours just to come 'n say hi...
Re: Mumu Questions And Answers by cupidora(f): 6:12pm On May 21, 2013
You enter a restaurant and the waiter asks ''you want a table?'' no,just serve me on d floor...ehn!

(1) (Reply)

Mock News / When You Underestimate The Power Of Witchcraft (pic) / When You Must Wear Seatbelt Or Face The Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.