Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

What Internet Business Can I Launch In 2017 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Internet Business Can I Launch In 2017 (725 Views)

5 Mistakes You Must Avoid When Starting A Home Based Internet Business / An Opportunity To Learn Web Design, Blogging, Plus Other Internet Business / 10 Most Searched Topics On Google In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Internet Business Can I Launch In 2017 by DanG1(m): 8:35am On Jan 29, 2017
Hello guys,

Just need some advice from you all.

What would be a huge internet business to start in 2017?

Note:
We are not focused on short term success
We want to focus on a good/strong niche and go head to head with already existing competitors

I have options such as:
Blogging: Informative / Educative Content based blogs
News media: An internet site that can come up with its own news and editorials and the likes
Forum: Really I don't like the headache but if it is worth it, its good
Hosting Services: Reseller or Original hosting services.

I am not placing budget on what am about to do but we have some cash to support all financial needs of the chosen business until it can stand and challenge the competitors and also create value for its end users.

Your thoughts and advice are always welcome.
Re: What Internet Business Can I Launch In 2017 by DanG1(m): 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
Still waiting
Re: What Internet Business Can I Launch In 2017 by techrom(m): 11:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
There are many businesses online, wait have you searched google checkout the article from this link http://www.businessnewsdaily.com/4572-online-business-ideas.html
Re: What Internet Business Can I Launch In 2017 by BetaHostTeam: 3:39am On Jan 30, 2017
DanG1:
Hello guys,

Just need some advice from you all.

What would be a huge internet business to start in 2017?

Note:
We are not focused on short term success
We want to focus on a good/strong niche and go head to head with already existing competitors

I have options such as:
Blogging: Informative / Educative Content based blogs
News media: An internet site that can come up with its own news and editorials and the likes
Forum: Really I don't like the headache but if it is worth it, its good
Hosting Services: Reseller or Original hosting services.

I am not placing budget on what am about to do but we have some cash to support all financial needs of the chosen business until it can stand and challenge the competitors and also create value for its end users.

Your thoughts and advice are always welcome.

Hello,

You can go for our web hosting reseller package and make huge amount of money.

Visit: to read the reason why you should start a web hosting in Nigeria: https://www.nairaland.com/3595528/5-reasons-why-should-start

Thank you
Re: What Internet Business Can I Launch In 2017 by DanG1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
BetaHostTeam:

Hello,

You can go for our web hosting reseller package and make huge amount of money.

Visit: to read the reason why you should start a web hosting in Nigeria: https://www.nairaland.com/3595528/5-reasons-why-should-start

Thank you

Okay, thanks!

Would visit your website and see what you hsve on ground
Re: What Internet Business Can I Launch In 2017 by BetaHostTeam: 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
DanG1:

Okay, thanks!

Would visit your website and see what you hsve on ground

Hello,

Though, you an add us on WhatsApp Messenger to chat with our Customer Care Representative on 08035226795

Thank you for your interest in our services

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn With Infolink Ad Network / HELP!! My Bad Experience With Web4africa.net / How To Open Bank Account Using Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.