Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Burial Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian Who Was Shot Dead By Police In Imo. PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian Who Was Shot Dead By Police In Imo. PICS (36683 Views)

Syndicate Stealing And Selling Kids From Churches, Schools, Busted In Imo (Pics) / Two Men Arrested For Abducting And Raping 19-Year-Old Girl In Imo (Pics) / Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian Who Was Shot Dead By Police In Imo. PICS by Life4Varnity: 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
This is the reason why i as an afonja always support Biafra

Biafra pls kindly come to stay so I that I can follow

Me as an afonja is tired of this zoo
Re: Burial Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian Who Was Shot Dead By Police In Imo. PICS by Mayflowa(m): 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
shakaZuIlu:
you see why i don't pity any killed policeman or even army angry

rip young man

Why would he be fighting for IPhone 7. No one fight's outside of the country. He should have called in Police. What a bad decision by him yet his brother and fiance couldnt just calm him sad
Re: Burial Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian Who Was Shot Dead By Police In Imo. PICS by Halexgos(m): 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
Na wa for Igbo people ooo
Re: Burial Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian Who Was Shot Dead By Police In Imo. PICS by Cutie09(m): 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rest in peace sir. It is sad that some coward has done this to you your wife or would be wife and family sad sad news I pray that God comfort those you left behind rest in peace. God knows best

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian Who Was Shot Dead By Police In Imo. PICS by eyinjuege: 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
Bastard policeman.

I hope they catch him and make him face the gallows.

The police force still has a lot to do to instill confidence in the hearts of the citizens.

Nothing more heartbreaking than getting grief from those meant to protect you.
Re: Burial Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian Who Was Shot Dead By Police In Imo. PICS by eyinjuege: 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
Bastard policeman. Oloriburuku somborri

I hope they catch him and make him face the gallows.

The police force still has a lot to do to instill confidence in the hearts of the citizens.

Nothing more heartbreaking than getting grief from those meant to protect you.
Re: Burial Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian Who Was Shot Dead By Police In Imo. PICS by otokx(m): 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
Violence never pays, what is the price of iphone compared to life that he brutalized a petrol attendant and then got himself shot?
Re: Burial Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian Who Was Shot Dead By Police In Imo. PICS by tillaman(m): 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
May dat trigger happy nut job policeman never find rest

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian Who Was Shot Dead By Police In Imo. PICS by andyanders: 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
NNVanguard:
Until our trigger happy uniform officers understand that there is a rule of law, this scenario will keep repeating itself.

Unfortunately, our men in uniform shield themselves that perpetrators of crimes like this, are always at large.

RIP BRO

If the police now say he has not been seen, that is a complete lie. He must have been told to take off by his colleague. Let the woman be charged for murder.
Re: Burial Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian Who Was Shot Dead By Police In Imo. PICS by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rest wel
Re: Burial Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian Who Was Shot Dead By Police In Imo. PICS by hedonistic: 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
His fiancee would live with the trauma for a very, very, very long time.

It's easy to say that he shouldn't have argued or fought, but this is a classical case of spur of the moment/heat of the moment 'typical' reaction gone bad. It's just a matter of misfortune.

May God keep helping us with that all-important halo of grace. It's too important.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian Who Was Shot Dead By Police In Imo. PICS by yankeypha: 8:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
Stupid police man, if he knew that what he did is right why he dey run,
The spirit of that guy will hunt him till he surrender him self. RIP my guy
Re: Burial Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian Who Was Shot Dead By Police In Imo. PICS by GGirll: 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
Intrepid01:
Hmmm...what if the trigger-happy policeman was under the influence of a higher power?

Any power anywhere planning to terminate our life untimely shall be consumed by fire!!!!

Sorry bro....they stopped you...

Remember; stop them before they stop you, if you don't, they'll stop you.
sounded like an MFM Member....rest in peace Nduka, as ur name implies if u had known u would have left d I-Phone 7 for them, i guess that's his wedding suit in d coffin ...wat a loss, sorry 2 d bride!
Re: Burial Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian Who Was Shot Dead By Police In Imo. PICS by Mbediogu(m): 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
dainformant:
The Egbuoma community in the Oguta Local Government Area of Imo State was today thrown into deep mourning as their 29 year old son, Friday Azuka Nduka who was murdered by one trigger-happy inspector Mike Edem now at large -was buried.

Nduka who returned to Nigeria from Indonesia in November to get married on December 27 was murdered five days to his wedding day, 22 .

It was learnt that he victim, who returned from Malaysia for his wedding in Owerri on December 27, 2016, was reportedly shot dead on December 22 by the trigger-happy policeman, who is now at large, in the presence of his fiancée and younger brother.

According to reports, Nduka got into in a serious argument with one of the pump attendants over his missing iPhone 7. The argument was said to have degenerated into a fight -with Nduka, inflicting injuries on the attendant...

The manager of the station, Mrs. Ruth Enemmuo, who is now in police detention, intervened, adding that as soon as nduka entered into his car, the police inspector fired, killing him instantly.

The alleged killer cop is reportedly on the run.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/friday-azuka-nduka-photos-from-burial.html

See earlier thread >>>> https://www.nairaland.com/3541137/police-reacts-over-killing-malaysia-based

On the run with automatic rifle? Won't he kill more now? Or on protective transfer with promotion? omG.
Re: Burial Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian Who Was Shot Dead By Police In Imo. PICS by yusufficient(m): 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided WHY ARE NIGERIANS KILLING THEIR ABROAD BASE LIKE THIS EEEHN..! ...NASO DEM KILL ONE GUY LIKE THAT... . UNA WAN INHERIT THEIR PROPERTY ABI...? E NO GOOD OO.... THERE IS GOD OOOOO.....! RIP BRO
Re: Burial Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian Who Was Shot Dead By Police In Imo. PICS by ifycent2: 11:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
ifyalways:
Wisdom is profitable.

Never argue with an armed Naija policeman no matter how to high, right, wealthy, connected you think you are.

My condolences to the fam.

if u don't no wat to type just write : *Rip*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State / Lady Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Refusing To Open Door For Her (Grap / Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Girl On Her Father's Bed In Sango-Ota (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.