Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Who Is Lucifer? The Devil, King Nebuchadnezzar II Or Adam. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Lucifer? The Devil, King Nebuchadnezzar II Or Adam. (1064 Views)

What Nigerian Tribe Or Language Does "Nebuchadnezzar" Sounds Like? / Is Lucifer A Name That The Bible Uses For Satan? / Nebuchadnezzar Onced Played The ISIS Role? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Lucifer? The Devil, King Nebuchadnezzar II Or Adam. by uminem02(m): 10:59am On Jan 29, 2017
A couple of friends and I got into an argument about who lucifer really is. I'd really like to know who 'lucifer' is.
Re: Who Is Lucifer? The Devil, King Nebuchadnezzar II Or Adam. by axeman2(m): 11:04am On Jan 29, 2017
THE DEVIL IS LUCIFER,AND HIS ANGELS ARE DEMONS.
Re: Who Is Lucifer? The Devil, King Nebuchadnezzar II Or Adam. by Flexherbal(m): 11:06am On Jan 29, 2017
See question !
Re: Who Is Lucifer? The Devil, King Nebuchadnezzar II Or Adam. by uminem02(m): 11:34am On Jan 29, 2017
axeman2:
Can u back it up?
Re: Who Is Lucifer? The Devil, King Nebuchadnezzar II Or Adam. by Emescot(m): 11:36am On Jan 29, 2017
Lucifer was a powerful heavenly being that Got into a competition with God, because he felt he was as powerful as God himself, God created the heavenly beings to worship him all the rest of their lives, Lucifer Created Human beings to be free and do what they like and God got angry at him and cast him to earth to live with his creatures and since then God cursed the creatures of Lucifer with pain and hatred for each other and blame lucifer and his demons for it, Lucifers only imperfection was that he couldnt create human to be immortal like the heavenly beings if not he would have waged a serious war and take over as the most supreme. Dont quote me pls i didnt write this
Re: Who Is Lucifer? The Devil, King Nebuchadnezzar II Or Adam. by uminem02(m): 11:43am On Jan 29, 2017
Emescot:
Lucifer Created Human beings to be free and do what they like
I'll have to quote you o...so lucifer created man??
Re: Who Is Lucifer? The Devil, King Nebuchadnezzar II Or Adam. by Uyi168: 11:59am On Jan 29, 2017
axeman2:
..LUCIFER is just a title..even jesus is/was a lucifer..
Re: Who Is Lucifer? The Devil, King Nebuchadnezzar II Or Adam. by uminem02(m): 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
Uyi168:
..LUCIFER is just a title..even jesus is/was a lucifer..
Morning star?
Re: Who Is Lucifer? The Devil, King Nebuchadnezzar II Or Adam. by Uyi168: 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
uminem02:
Morning star?
yea
Re: Who Is Lucifer? The Devil, King Nebuchadnezzar II Or Adam. by xprezz02(f): 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
uminem02:
A couple of friends and I got into an argument about who lucifer really is. I'd really like to know who 'lucifer' is.
see question ooh
Re: Who Is Lucifer? The Devil, King Nebuchadnezzar II Or Adam. by uminem02(m): 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
xprezz02:
see question ooh
No dey avoid am,,gimme ur answer
Re: Who Is Lucifer? The Devil, King Nebuchadnezzar II Or Adam. by xprezz02(f): 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
uminem02:
No dey avoid am,,gimme ur answer
I don't even understand the ques
Re: Who Is Lucifer? The Devil, King Nebuchadnezzar II Or Adam. by uminem02(m): 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
xprezz02:
I don't even understand the ques
Read until you understand

(1) (Reply)

My Miraculous Escape From Cultism / Why Anyone Earning Less Than 150k Monthly Should Not Pay Tithe / Prophecy For The Year 2019 By Messenger Great Asibor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.