Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Nebuchadnezzar Onced Played The ISIS Role? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nebuchadnezzar Onced Played The ISIS Role? (550 Views)

Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / What Nigerian Tribe Or Language Does "Nebuchadnezzar" Sounds Like? / Who Is Lucifer? The Devil, King Nebuchadnezzar II Or Adam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nebuchadnezzar Onced Played The ISIS Role? by plappville(f): 7:27am On Jul 23, 2017
When i studied Daniel chapter 3 till the end, i just picture our present day Muslim terrorist organisations like ISIS and co. King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon would force the children of Israel to worship his god or else execution. This is the same method Islam is using today. You dare not fall in their hands. Either you recite their noble quran or you die. Satan is really aged.He is not giving up. He hasnt changed method. We ought to continue to resist Him just like Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, did. There is a greater price in dieing for Christ in this case.

These three young men knew they were going to be burnt alive in a burning fiery furnace, yet they didn't fear Satans threat. They trusted in their God. Those Christians who have really proved to ISIS that allah is fake and that Jesus is the only way are those who have lost their lives For Christ. We all know what it means to face death in such a manner. Its not easy. It takes a divine intervention to overcome the fear of death. Yes, many Christians today have died for the sake of Christ. These Christians love Christ in truth and in spirit.

May the true spirit of God that once lived in Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, continue to live in us so that if it happens that a Christian is face to face with these Islamist terrorists who want us to deny Christ and profess allah, we will not fear them but prove our LOVE for Christ to them. Because they can only kill the body but cant kill the soul. The bible is so plain here:

Matthew 10:28 ►
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

May God bless His word. Amen.

Re: Nebuchadnezzar Onced Played The ISIS Role? by chukwui(m): 7:29am On Jul 23, 2017
Kenya!

I could remember what they did to Christians back then.
Re: Nebuchadnezzar Onced Played The ISIS Role? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 23, 2017
God's judgement forever will stand.
Re: Nebuchadnezzar Onced Played The ISIS Role? by swiz123(m): 7:55am On Jul 23, 2017
I'd rather suffer martyrdom than renounce my Christian faith
Re: Nebuchadnezzar Onced Played The ISIS Role? by plappville(f): 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
chukwui:
Kenya!

I could remember what they did to Christians back then.

Yes, But the Gouvernement has tighten laws and make it difficult for those allahs army.
They are weak in Kenya now. smiley
Re: Nebuchadnezzar Onced Played The ISIS Role? by plappville(f): 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
modelmike7:
God's judgement forever will stand.

Bless you sir.
Re: Nebuchadnezzar Onced Played The ISIS Role? by plappville(f): 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
swiz123:
I'd rather suffer martyrdom than renounce my Christian faith

Any true christian will join you on this. Thats the faith in Christ.

Live and die in Him. Amen.
Re: Nebuchadnezzar Onced Played The ISIS Role? by ichuka(m): 10:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
plappville:
When i studied Daniel chapter 3 till the end, i just picture our present day Muslim terrorist organisations like ISIS and co. King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon would force the children of Israel to worship his god or else execution. This is the same method Islam is using today. You dare not fall in their hands. Either you recite their noble quran or you die. Satan is really aged.He is not giving up. He hasnt changed method. We ought to continue to resist Him just like Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, did. There is a greater price in dieing for Christ in this case.

These three young men knew they were going to be burnt alive in a burning fiery furnace, yet they didn't fear Satans threat. They trusted in their God. Those Christians who have really proved to ISIS that allah is fake and that Jesus is the only way are those who have lost their lives For Christ. We all know what it means to face death in such a manner. Its not easy. It takes a divine intervention to overcome the fear of death. Yes, many Christians today have died for the sake of Christ. These Christians love Christ in truth and in spirit.

May the true spirit of God that once lived in Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, continue to live in us so that if it happens that a Christian is face to face with these Islamist terrorists who want us to deny Christ and profess allah, we will not fear them but prove our LOVE for Christ to them. Because they can only kill the body but cant kill the soul. The bible is so plain here:

Matthew 10:28 ►
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

May God bless His word. Amen.
Very true sis.
However,we shouldn't always wait for God our Father to rightfully defend us.when we are His sons/daughters.for the C.O. Of this earth has been restored back to us by Christ.
We just need to exercise His powers through us by faith.
Re: Nebuchadnezzar Onced Played The ISIS Role? by plappville(f): 12:49am On Jul 24, 2017
ichuka:

Very true sis.
However,we shouldn't always wait for God our Father to rightfully defend us.when we are His sons/daughters.for the C.O. Of this earth has been restored back to us by Christ.
We just need to exercise His powers through us by faith.

Yes. That's the purpose of this thread. We serve a living God. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is a living God. He has proved himself by raising Christ from the dead. We shouldnt be afraid to profess him at anytime.

Muslims follow Muhammad who was poisoned by a woman whose father, uncle and brother had been killed by him, He died on the lap of a woman Aisha.
His grave is for pilgrims to visit in Al-Madina.

Concerning the Tomb of Jesus Christ, scripture told the words of the angel to Mary Magdalene and the other Mary who came with her to see the tomb:

He is not here; for He is risen as He said. Come see the place where the Lord lay (Matthew 28:6).

Isn't this a great difference between Jesus Christ, who died to save those who believe in Him and rose again, victorious over death, and Muhammad who was poisoned and defeated by death. Are Muslims programmed to remain in the dark?

The Quran records the death of Muhammad and his followers:

Lo! thou wilt die, and lo! they will die (Surat Al-Zumar 39:30).

Jesus Christ says to His followers:

Because I live, you will live also (John 14:19 NKJ).

Christians believe in a living Savior. Never give up your soul to Allah. No matter the threat from his army.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Observations In The North For The First Time. / Shock As Pope Francis Is Accused Of Heresy Over Positions On Marriage / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(thur. 12/10/2017) Obedient Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.