Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

What Does It Take To Set Up A Fully Functional Real Estate Company - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Does It Take To Set Up A Fully Functional Real Estate Company (7738 Views)

Become a landlord at Maya ikorodu in a fully developed area for 1.2m / The New Lagos Tenancy Law:who Does It Favour Most? The Lanlord Or The Tenant? / Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Fully Functional Real Estate Company by Ayhomes(m): 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
menama:

Register your company.

Have a fat bank account

Hire an architect, a building engineer and a quantity surveyor.

Start buying cheap lands and build beautiful houses for rent or sale

Buy uncompleted buildings and finish it up for rent or resale.

Buy old buildings and remodel it for rent or resale.

Offer building services for others
not important he start with fat bank acct sir
Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Fully Functional Real Estate Company by Julivas(m): 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ayhomes:

Though money is part of what you need but its not primary, the first thing you need is experience and you can only get that through traning and pratice and relates with big players in the real estate sector.

I can assure you with training and pratice you can earn as more as you need to start your own company trust me, You are on the right path to success. If you don't mind there is going to be BOT training this weekend feb 4 at festac.

If you are lucky to attend you will thank me for it because you will gain more and know more about what you want to do.

just contact me on 09066815852 for address and time so I can book a seat for you this will not cost you a dime except your transport. Check my profile.

If you are reading this and you also want to make money from real estate send your name, sex and email to this number and I will also book a seat for you . 09066815852
Do such meeting occur in Ibadan?
Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Fully Functional Real Estate Company by EmilyShoton(f): 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
You need an awesome, functioning website and I can build it at very affordable price
Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Fully Functional Real Estate Company by Ayhomes(m): 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Julivas:

Do such meeting occur in Ibadan?
no for now, what do you do ? Let me know may be we can arrange something for you
Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Fully Functional Real Estate Company by FOWOSIRE: 11:51am On Feb 06, 2017
EmilyShoton:
You need an awesome, functioning website and I can build it at very affordable price
Will have a discussion with you later. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Set Up A Fully Functional Real Estate Company by sharpsharp: 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
EmilyShoton:

Kindly send your contact, will need your services in the nearest future.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: / Imported Steel Security Doors For Sale / Christal Villa Gold Extension, 1 Million Per Plot Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.