Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Roger Federer Returns To Win Australia Open - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Roger Federer Returns To Win Australia Open (932 Views)

Naomi Osaka Wins Australia Open; Becomes World No 1 (Photo) / Australia Open 2019 Thread / Roger Federer Returns To World No1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roger Federer Returns To Win Australia Open by ZUBY77(m): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
What a wonderful Tennis comeback from Roger Federer.
He defeated his long time rival Rafeal Nadal 6-4: 3-6: 6-1: 3-6: 6-3 to win the Championship

Seun, Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Roger Federer Returns To Win Australia Open by kosablaze(m): 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
congrats to him..... my main man

1 Like

Re: Roger Federer Returns To Win Australia Open by Handsomebeing(m): 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
The greatest tennis player of all time

3 Likes

Re: Roger Federer Returns To Win Australia Open by Jokerman(m): 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
i m so happy

2 Likes

Re: Roger Federer Returns To Win Australia Open by mercy1196: 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
king of tennis

1 Like

Re: Roger Federer Returns To Win Australia Open by mercy1196: 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
lalasticlala snake don show oh
Re: Roger Federer Returns To Win Australia Open by Jaymaxxy(m): 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
Roger that! It was really a great match. I wish to see both players play tennis again. That was a worthy final.

18th slam for Roger, that's so magnificent.

I don't know where Federer got his strength from in the last last set. After being broken in the early stage of the set, I predicted an easy last set victory for Nadal. But, I was wrong. Roger showed us why he is d G.O.A.T (Greatest Of All Times).

The Fed express!

Lalasticlala, show tennis some love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roger Federer Returns To Win Australia Open by adegoks1234(m): 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
Roger Federer to me, is the greatest sportsman of all time. He was utterly built for the sport. Spirited, divine and graceful. His duels with Rafael Nadal is one of sports most exciting rivalry.

These two Masters have redefined the game. They belong in the forefront of all histories and accolades. Their names will be mentioned in the immortal high points of the 'genre'.
Re: Roger Federer Returns To Win Australia Open by Yello1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
I celebrated has thou this man is my broda or close pal. I love his doggedness and simplicity. More success man
Re: Roger Federer Returns To Win Australia Open by Segadem(m): 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
congrats man, I'm so happy for him
Re: Roger Federer Returns To Win Australia Open by SunFlow(m): 1:25am On Jan 30, 2017
He is a legend in the game, Roger that? grin grin
Re: Roger Federer Returns To Win Australia Open by ZUBY77(m): 4:29am On Jan 30, 2017
Jaymaxxy:
Roger that! It was really a great match. I wish to see both players play tennis again. That was a worthy final.

18th slam for Roger, that's so magnificent.

I don't know where Federer got his strength from in the last last set. After being broken in the early stage of the set, I predicted an easy last set victory for Nadal. But, I was wrong. Roger showed us why he is d G.O.A.T (Greatest Of All Times).

The Fed express!

Lalasticlala, show tennis some love.

Yea, everyone thought it was over for Roger in the final set. He even went for medical break.
Even Nadal thought it was going to be easy but all of a sudden, the resurgent Roger gathered strength and determination from nowhere.

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Praises Christiano Ronaldo - He Is Phenomenal And One Of The Best / Standard Liege Secure Signing Of Nigerian Midfielder Uche Agbo / Video: Sunday Oliseh Guides His Club To An Emphatic 6-0 Win (watch Goals)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.