Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nylon Production - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nylon Production (16967 Views)

Make Up To 200K Plus With Mini Nylon Production Business / Nylon Production And Supply (plain And Printed / Nylon Production Person Or Company In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nylon Production by yazz09(m): 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hello there.

I currently want to go into entrepreneurship and I specifically want to go into nylon production. Of different types, high and low density. Nylon used in tying tomatoes and pepper, nylon used for packaging bread, nylon used by dry cleaners etc.

But I don't know where to begin or how to start. From were I can buy machine (automated or semi automated), I no get strength to do manual grin . Anyway, how and were I can get raw materials and how the marketing will be.

So please if you can help a brother startup, you'll as well help thousands of others including yourself( cause if things go fun, someone dear to you fit waka come find work for there). Please share your knowledge about the business here and we'll together help to grow our economy.
Re: Nylon Production by Ademat7(m): 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
yazz09:
Hello there.

I currently want to go into entrepreneurship and I specifically want to go into nylon production. Of different types, high and low density. Nylon used in tying tomatoes and pepper, nylon used for packaging bread, nylon used by dry cleaners etc.

But I don't know where to begin or how to start. From were I can buy machine (automated or semi automated), I no get strength to do manual grin . Anyway, how and were I can get raw materials and how the marketing will be.

So please if you can help a brother startup, you'll as well help thousands of others including yourself( cause if things go fun, someone dear to you fit waka come find work for there). Please share your knowledge about the business here and we'll together help to grow our economy.
where do u reside and what's ur budget
Re: Nylon Production by yazz09(m): 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ademat7:
where do u reside and what's ur budget
Asaba. I have 1m to start with.
Re: Nylon Production by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
Pls am also interested in this nylon business, any info will be appreciated.
where can one get a good fairly used extruder machine in nigeria?
what is the cost of the fairly used machine?
what type of extruder machine will be suitable for the production of santana nylon (white nylon that is commonly used in the open market) ?
Re: Nylon Production by yazz09(m): 10:23am On Jan 30, 2017
Please Nairalanders I need answers
Re: Nylon Production by Xone3(f): 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
Re: Nylon Production by yazz09(m): 8:03am On Jan 31, 2017
Xone3:
https://www.nairaland.com/3587338/ice-water-nylon-rolls-nationwide
Talk to him if he can help
Thanks. Will talk with him
Re: Nylon Production by Analee(f): 11:10am On Jan 31, 2017
bros pls wil lik to wok wif u as a trainee.tnxx
Re: Nylon Production by Gracelite: 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
People should help
Re: Nylon Production by yazz09(m): 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
Analee:
bros pls wil lik to wok wif u as a trainee.tnxx
First thing first. Is to start...
Re: Nylon Production by Analee(f): 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
yazz09:

pls wen u start dnt forget to mention me.tnxx
Re: Nylon Production by Ifylicious: 8:52am On Feb 04, 2017
yazz09:

I don't know much about it but it's a profitable business. The machines are quite expensive though. There was a company I contacted severally to send me tgeir prices of their locally fabricated extruder. They never did. It Hi-tech company.

Have you where to get an extruder in Nigeria and how much it cost? I also need some more info
Re: Nylon Production by yazz09(m): 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ifylicious:

I don't know much about it but it's a profitable business. The machines are quite expensive though. There was a company I contacted severally to send me tgeir prices of their locally fabricated extruder. They never did. It Hi-tech company.

Have you where to get an extruder in Nigeria and how much it cost? I also need some more info

Well I've been making some contacts. The least price I've seen for the automated is 6.2m while the manual is about 100k. am still making enquiry though, don't want to go for the manual type. Like I said too much work/stress.
Re: Nylon Production by yazz09(m): 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
Analee:
pls wen u start dnt forget to mention me.tnxx

OK will keep that in mind. But hope you know say it's not an office work??
Re: Nylon Production by Ifylicious: 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
yazz09:

Well I've been making some contacts. The least price I've seen for the automated is 6.2m while the manual is about 100k. am still making enquiry though, don't want to go for the manual type. Like I said too much work/stress.

Pls can i pm you to get the contact of the seller? Tnx
Re: Nylon Production by Analee(f): 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
yazz09:

OK will keep that in mind. But hope you know say it's not an office work??
pls js a hint,hw is d work lik?tnx
Re: Nylon Production by Carmal90(m): 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
Pls who know where I can get manual washing and drying machine for nylons

1 Like

Re: Nylon Production by Carmal90(m): 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
yazz09:
Hello there.

When u are ready, I can supply both low and density nylon, provided u dey Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Nylon Production by yazz09(m): 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
Analee:
pls js a hint,hw is d work lik?tnx

It's factory work. Working on the machines and selling.
Re: Nylon Production by Analee(f): 10:06am On Feb 06, 2017
yazz09:

ok no problm as far as u goin put me thru. am based n ph
Re: Nylon Production by Analee(f): 10:07am On Feb 06, 2017
yazz09:

ok no problm na as far as u goin to put me thru. am based n ph
Re: Nylon Production by Analee(f): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
yazz09:

hw is d biz going?hope u ve nt 4got ma request
Re: Nylon Production by zealed64: 9:10am On Jun 14, 2017
@yazz09
You abandoned this thread.... how did you go about your nylon business? ...I have been making plans on how to start up same business too...but don't know how to go about it....I only have space for the business as well as capital (hopefully enough) ...I just need someone to put me through..if possible traveling to meet the person one on one..want to start up the business in Imo or abia state.
Re: Nylon Production by yazz09(m): 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
zealed64:
@yazz09
You abandoned this thread.... how did you go about your nylon business? ...I have been making plans on how to start up same business too...but don't know how to go about it....I only have space for the business as well as capital (hopefully enough) ...I just need someone to put me through..if possible traveling to meet the person one on one..want to start up the business in Imo or abia state.

Am sorry bro but some other things came up for me to engage in, i still have the nylon business in mind but after running and bringing to life the vision that came to me.
I do hope you find more info on nylon production, but I'll advise you go to onitsha and make all the necessary enquiry you need on the business.

2 Likes

Re: Nylon Production by JohnYawe: 3:38am On Sep 19, 2017
call or WhatsApp me on 07038887926 for full details on nylon production
Re: Nylon Production by HOLERJEDAY(m): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
contact apex poly product for all type poly nylon business and orientation on how to start the business. we can also get you all the machines needed as well as raw material. whatsapp or call 07039435574

Re: Nylon Production by JohnYawe: 12:21am On Dec 15, 2017
you can call or WhatsApp me on 07038887926 for your automatic side sealing and manual machine
Re: Nylon Production by JohnYawe: 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
fairly use automatic side sealing machine for sale. call or WhatsApp me on 07038887926 if interested.
Re: Nylon Production by Adeyemi80: 12:55am On Mar 15, 2018
JohnYawe:
fairly use automatic side sealing machine for sale. call or WhatsApp me on 07038887926 if interested.
what is the price? Can you send video to me on what'sapp 08038187804
Re: Nylon Production by IRREVO: 2:26am On Mar 15, 2018
We sell chemicals and train those who wants to go into chemical products production. Call 07066699616
Re: Nylon Production by stankezzy: 8:43am On Mar 15, 2018
a

Re: Nylon Production by Analee(f): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2018
Pls were can I learn in pH

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Helpful Tips For Making Money As A Student / CBN Celebrates Its "Achievements" At Transcorp Hilton (photos) / TOP 10 NIGERIA Brands That Surprised Their Social Media Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.