Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Nylon Production - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nylon Production (17002 Views)

Make Up To 200K Plus With Mini Nylon Production Business / Nylon Production And Supply (plain And Printed / Nylon Production Person Or Company In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nylon Production by fiveinfos: 4:09pm On May 13, 2018
Nylon and polythene bag production business is one of many very lucrative business ventures that anyone can do here in Nigeria and make money.
Our Nylon and Polythene bag production business plan in Nigeria will help you with all the necessary information needed to start a lucrative nylon and polythene bag production Business in Nigeria.
http://businessplaninnigeria.com.ng/nylon-and-polythene-bag-production-business-plan-in-nigeria-startup-feasibility/
Re: Nylon Production by bilaal29: 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
Carmal90:

When u are ready, I can supply both low and density nylon, provided u dey Lagos

Can you pls drop you WhatsApp contact?
Re: Nylon Production by ebi2014: 9:43am On Mar 15, 2019
pls call me on 07061696091 i need more info. thanks
stankezzy:
a
Re: Nylon Production by imhere: 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
Nylon business is lucrative. Watch this video to see how to cut. But please subscribe to my channel for more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGaB5cJtzh0
Re: Nylon Production by Belsh: 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
Pls am interested in nylon business, I av 100k and am interested in black nylon local cutting which use for packaging finished goods like pepper, meat etc.
Re: Nylon Production by imhere: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2019
Belsh:
Pls am interested in nylon business, I av 100k and am interested in black nylon local cutting which use for packaging finished goods like pepper, meat etc.

And you are having 100k, it will be ideal to start with the white when you gather enough money you start the black.
Re: Nylon Production by Dannyguru: 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
How much will it cost to start a black nylon cutting business on a small scale.
Re: Nylon Production by Homeyfav: 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
TP[LKI]
Re: Nylon Production by Nylonmanufactur: 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
bilaal29:

Can you pls drop you WhatsApp contact?

Do you still need to buy nylons? I am a producer pls send me a message if you are still interested
Re: Nylon Production by ayinde2020: 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nylonmanufactur:

Do you still need to buy nylons? I am a producer pls send me a message if you are still interested
i am interested in buying roll of black nylon contact me 07011926906
Re: Nylon Production by Ogborokiri(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nylonmanufactur:

am interested are you on WhatsApp
Re: Nylon Production by Ogborokiri(m): 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
imhere:

And you are having 100k, it will be ideal to start with the white when you gather enough money you start the black.
am interested
Re: Nylon Production by Nylonmanufactur: 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
ayinde2020:

i am interested in buying roll of black nylon contact me 07011926906

Are you in Lagos or rivers state. I am in rivers state.
Re: Nylon Production by Nylonmanufactur: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ogborokiri:
am interested are you on WhatsApp

+234 902 789 0550 Add this number on WhatsApp and tell her what you want she will relate it to me, she is my manager.
Re: Nylon Production by konews: 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
In Nigeria Nylon and polythene bag production business is among the most productive and lucrative business. Individuals who are involved in the business can testify how lucrative the business is. Get our Nylong and polythene bag production business plan in Nigeria
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/2020-nylon-and-polythene-bag-production-business-plan-in-nigeria-pdf/
Re: Nylon Production by jovijovi: 10:43am On Dec 31, 2020
NYLON BUSINESS (DISTRIBUTOR OR WHOLESALE / RETAILER).

Our company, that is located in Lagos / Ogun axis, that produce Black small nylon shopping bags, aka (owo otori). the type that is use everywhere when you buy things from the market?

Needs distributors nationwide.

We sell to you at wholesale price while you resell to market women around you and make 6k- 8k daily.

We deliver Nationwide with minimum order quantity of 30-1000 bags.

If you are Interested,

2 Likes

Re: Nylon Production by bestpunterever: 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
jovijovi:
NYLON BUSINESS (DISTRIBUTOR OR WHOLESALE / RETAILER).

Our company, that is located in Lagos / Ogun axis, that produce Black small nylon shopping bags, aka (owo otori). the type that is use everywhere when you buy things from the market?

We sell to you at wholesale price while you resell to market women around you and make 6k- 8k daily.

If you are Interested,
do you have waste gotten during the production of nylon.
Re: Nylon Production by Ritonia: 11:34pm On May 04, 2021
[quote author=jovijovi post=97580728]NYLON BUSINESS (DISTRIBUTOR OR WHOLESALE / RETAILER).

If you are Interested,[pls am interested my number 07039558292

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State / Banks Shut Doors On BDCs, Politically-Exposed Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.