Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m (15687 Views)

33-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth At LUTH / RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth On The Road To Hospital / Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest (2) (3) (4)

Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m by TheArticleNG(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
A pregnant woman on Saturday, January 28th, delivered her baby during the ongoing staff screening exercise conducted by Kogi State Government.

Petra Akinti Onyegbule, the Chief Press Secretary to Governor Yahaya Bello, who announced the news on her Facebook said the governor presented the new mother with a cash gift of N1M. Read her post below:

"Earlier today, a pregnant woman was delivered of her baby when she came for her screening. As news of the delivery got to the Governor, he went over to see the mother and her new born baby. As his welcome to our world gift for the baby, the Governor gave a cash gift of One Million Naira and directed that whatever the reason for her being in the uncleared list, the new mother is now a cleared staff and her arrears be paid to her in full.

It was a mini celebration from those at the center who rejoiced with both mom and child."

http://thearticleng..com.ng/2017/01/woman-who-gave-birth-at-staff-screening.html

lalasticlala

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m by brunofarad(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
Wow

Nice gesture from the governor

First to comment

Oya just checkout my profile picture and like it .

Thanks... as you do this God will make you first in everything you do in life

AMEN

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m by abuaoyen(f): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
Wow that baby is a blessing to humanity!
Poster above na which network you deh use?

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m by miqos02(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
they had to give the 1million in cash?

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m by adonbilivit: 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
lucky woman

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m by Janetessy(f): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m by yjgm(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
See as luck shine on her

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m by Barmmyshoes(f): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nice one. God done win for her be that. Make una place nah orders for u na footwears make God win for me too ooo..

|| MY NAME IS MARIAM || AM A FEMALE SHOEMAKER || ''CLICK HERE TO CHECK MY FOOTWEAR DESIGNS''
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m by itsik(m): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
Naija politicians and show off
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m by osazsky(m): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
Cool ftc thk God
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lucky baby
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m by sundilazo(m): 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
Is 1m not too much....just saying my own oooo
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m by Amathylee(m): 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
hmmmm

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m by ylaa(f): 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
me too will go born during our staff screening
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m by abdulaz: 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
Politicians are the only people that can eat their cake and have it.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m by favourmic(m): 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
Oya make other ladies follow the same step I trust my Nigeria lady
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m by hakunajay(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
If actually she'll be given at the end of the day...
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m by chubbygal(f): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
My Destiny helper ! locate me this day I pray

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m by Silentscreamer(f): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
Dats a gud one frm d government
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m by Donald3d(m): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
ylaa:
me too will go born during our staff screening
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Can i be your husband ? grin grin grin
Make una take style look my signature jare grin grin grin
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m by ngwababe(f): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
Blessing in disguise.... Thank God for her!
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m by Vaxt(m): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
U mean it

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m by ffrreeee(f): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
itsik:
Naija politicians and show off
May God bless you. Just what's on my mind

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m by NicoBaba(m): 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
nowadays one million fit enter back pocket.. see aw d money b inside d nylon.... aiye ti baje
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m by loomer: 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
Oya announce to the world say una give her 1m, so thieves fit visit her.

Idiots
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m by ylaa(f): 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2017

Donald3d:

Can i be your husband ? grin grin grin
Make una take style look my signature jare grin grin grin
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m by nemynely(m): 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
Dis is why I advocate fetuses in-utero be equipped with GPRS tech at least, so they can browse for rewarding arrival timing & location grin grin cheesy
Dis child is indeed a blessing from day 1. God bless him/her real good!
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m by Opistorincos(m): 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
Office delivery will soon be on the rise, i guarantee it
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m by marshalcarter: 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
Blessings

Ebola: Stop Importing Frozen Chicken – FG Warns Nigerians / Osun Doctor Died Of Lassa Fever / Kidney Transplant In Nigeria: My Story