Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Pls I Am Loosing My Mind, And This Is The 3rd Time Of Posting This, Pls Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls I Am Loosing My Mind, And This Is The 3rd Time Of Posting This, Pls Help (887 Views)

Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest / This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat / Osun Doctors Protest 3rd Time In 2 Months Over 22 Months Salary Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Am Loosing My Mind, And This Is The 3rd Time Of Posting This, Pls Help by YUSUPH1986(m): 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
I have been to the health centre of my school thou i was directed to the psychatric but i know what is wrong with me is not the job of a psychratric, i feel cold sensation and chillness from my abdomen downward to toes, i wudnt feel hungry as i used to,and if i try eating, i filled up after like 5 spoons i wudnt feel tired even if i come back at night,at night, even if i try to sleep, after like 5 minutes the sleep wil disappear completely, my brain and eyes do not recall things i have known deeply. I dont feel like doing things. Everything looks unattractive. I just finish recieving drip and injection, i feel indifferent pls help

1 Like

Re: Pls I Am Loosing My Mind, And This Is The 3rd Time Of Posting This, Pls Help by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
It is well

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Am Loosing My Mind, And This Is The 3rd Time Of Posting This, Pls Help by osnova(m): 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
Pray,.....try to seek things that makes you happy....eat healthy foods and good water......but most of all hand it over to your creator because he knows all your problems.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Am Loosing My Mind, And This Is The 3rd Time Of Posting This, Pls Help by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
I went through this when i was in school too. The thing is, the more you worry about it the more it deepens. I will advice you see a psychologist. I avoided the word psychiatrist cause you might be scared of the idea of going mad(laughs). But if you wouldnt mind, get to a psychiatrist to help evaluate your situation. Loosing interest in things is a sign of depression. Have you been worrying yourself too much over a particular thing?
Another is the faith you profess. If you are a christian, see a priest. They are good psychologists too.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Am Loosing My Mind, And This Is The 3rd Time Of Posting This, Pls Help by NaWetinDey(m): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
Please, if you are a Christian, start going for deliverance programs and crusades. If you are not a Christian, start going for Christian deliverance programs and crusades.

Do that from as earliest as possible: today.

Be free from the suicidal spirit and the spirit of death. That's what I think. And, if a demon is gradually taking possession of you, it will be spotted and given the run.

My opinion though.
Re: Pls I Am Loosing My Mind, And This Is The 3rd Time Of Posting This, Pls Help by YUNGLURD(m): 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
Religious ppl sha any little issue u hear different things. Op, seek medical help first b4 going to crusades.
Re: Pls I Am Loosing My Mind, And This Is The 3rd Time Of Posting This, Pls Help by frankloloko: 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
Front page please . It's either you're thinking about something . I am still suffering from it , I had unprotected sex and had cold in 2015 . I felt it was hiv . The night I googled about hiv that was the night I lost my sleep and since then till today I don't sleep without pills . Boss you're suffering from depression . How to solve is to trace what's making you not to sleep and solve it . Once it's removed you can sleep and eat as before . Good luck .
Re: Pls I Am Loosing My Mind, And This Is The 3rd Time Of Posting This, Pls Help by obua: 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
Do you feel like vomiting? If yes it might be appendicitis
Re: Pls I Am Loosing My Mind, And This Is The 3rd Time Of Posting This, Pls Help by viexcey(f): 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
Are you emotional traumatized or depressed(heart broken?, lost someone?, family issues? academic problems?). Something is really eating you up and you know that. What's are your thoughts always? Forget about the cold sensation could be your mind playing the tricks.
Well, visit a psychologist and discuss you symptoms. Keep yourself busy and take your mind away from whatever is wrong with you.

(1) (Reply)

ivf in russia surrogate mothers in russia 88health.ru / Meet Arya Premana, The World's Heaviest Child Who Weighs The Same As Six Boys Hi / How I Got Cured From Hepatitis B Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.