Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,562 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

Faulty Hp 530 Touchpad - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Faulty Hp 530 Touchpad (3199 Views)

Faulty HP Corei5 Probook For Sale @ Scrap Rate / Hp 530 Laptop - Audio Problem / Hp 530 Upgrade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faulty Hp 530 Touchpad by bijelee(m): 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2009
There is this problem am having with a couple of HP 520 and 530 laptops have come accross, the touch pad doesn't respond to clicks but it can still navigate around the desktop, limiting users to using the left and right buttons to click.

I help on how to fix it, thanks.
Re: Faulty Hp 530 Touchpad by tanimz(f): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2009
Use a mouse.
Re: Faulty Hp 530 Touchpad by bijelee(m): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2009
using a mouse is an alternative, i need to know how to fix it, cos av come accross a number of them having this same problem, formatting would solve the problem but thats not ideal, am thinking of re installing the drivers maybe the drivers for the touchpad are faulty.
Re: Faulty Hp 530 Touchpad by tanimz(f): 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2009
I dont know anything about the touch pad, but when mine was faulty I just used a mouse till I got it fixed.
Re: Faulty Hp 530 Touchpad by deji2009(m): 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2009
bijelee:

There is this problem am having with a couple of HP 520 and 530 laptops have come accross, the touch pad doesn't respond to clicks but it can still navigate around the desktop, limiting users to using the left and right buttons to click.

I help on how to fix it, thanks.

Is a known issue. Has it ever work ? If yes when was the last time ?

Here's  your diagnostics http://www.synaptics.com/support/drivers

I once had issue like this. after you finish downloading make sure
you open synaptics and change touchpad settings such as pressure
mood, tabbing settings

Could you please let me know
how you get on as this re-enforce
what have already knew and
increases my knowledge in
becoming a better tec.

Good luck Sir
Re: Faulty Hp 530 Touchpad by DualCore1: 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2009
Had issues like this with a Toshiba Satellite, fixed by installing the right driver software.

(1) (Reply)

. / HP Envy M6 (500gb/8gb, Corei5, Touchscreen, Keyboard Light) / How To Choose The Most Cost Effective Laptop Computer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.