Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze (60719 Views)

This Is What Yahoo Boys Do With Your Pants And Bra / Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC / See What Yahoo Yahoo Has Cause Young Lagos Boy Begs To Learn Yahoo Yahoo (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by UncutSk(m): 5:41am On Jan 30, 2017
IpobExposed:
Don't provoke God. Talk what u know. You say they don't help you yourself who u epp?
sheep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Krystalzkris(f): 6:25am On Jan 30, 2017
hahn:

That's not true

I am a real estate agent in hell. We have lots of luxury estates
is there any portable villa there for sale
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Leiman100(m): 6:55am On Jan 30, 2017
amosade30:
you need Jesus. I pray He reveal himself to you soonest.
cant you guys make sense once?
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Leiman100(m): 7:04am On Jan 30, 2017
kiddkash:

May God strike you and everyone that liked your post with stroke
and this is what you call the religion of peace! you just sound like apostle Suleiman.
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by nemynely(m): 7:04am On Jan 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
This deep freezer guy is an idiot. He never talks about hundreds of people in the church's scholarship program. He never talks about many people that the church have paid their medical bills.
He never talks about many that the church have supported financially.
He never talks about pastors that have other business and are great authors.
He never talks about men of God that do not collect a dime from people except what they give in offering.
He never talks about churches that have many people in the feeding program.
He talks not about Widows that depend on the church for feeding and financial needs.

He's all about the negative.

This picture would have made sense if it were about the politicians and masses.

Who will go to the church for a miracle or financial breakthrough if the leaders are doing what they're elected to do.

Aha! So there is a negative? Tot it was all positive in some people's Jesus. He maketh rich & adds no sorrow.....He is perfection personified.....all d tots He has towards us are good, not evil, to grant us our expected end..... I could go on & on. Truth be said, many hav called themselves, only few are chosen. Only few of these pastors are doing wot they should. Most are doing wot they want.
Lastly, few utilize d common sense dat God distributed to all of humanity. One of my Profs back den in school had this saying "common sense isn't really common"!
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Leiman100(m): 7:10am On Jan 30, 2017
Bekimbo:
This is why i am so tired of Christianity,i just want to convert to Buddahism or jewdaism
from frying pan into the fire direct.you still have not made a choice yet.
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Bekimbo(m): 7:11am On Jan 30, 2017
2dugged:
since we are gonna talk about brainwashing, and Muslims do what? Brain cleanse?, I have not seen anyone that will make me give out my money by force, if you are not comfortable in a place of worship you leave, yes,I know there are pastorneurs out there, but making it look like a gun was pointed to anyone's head is appalling

Guy forget that thing,you and i knws todays men of God are after peoples money ,they want to buy jet,build schools,and so on
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Bekimbo(m): 7:12am On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=Leiman100 post=53253070]from frying pan into the fire direct.you still have not made a choice yet.
[/quot

LolzZ so which way?
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Leiman100(m): 7:15am On Jan 30, 2017
goodnews777:
If freeze is not an idiot and an ISLAMIC agent why does he not talk about what ISLAM does that makes a man or woman blow themselves up?
O he is afraid they would kill him in the name of Allah but nobody will kill him in the name of Jesus. That is where most people miss it. Tomorrow , he will be in the news asking for donations for overseas surgery when infact he has a case with God. For your info no noe forces you to give. When did hear someone is driven out of church or beaten in church for not giving? Stop abusing the liberty in other people's faith . By the way ,the Hindus give more than christians and which of you ever went to babalawos house and got anything free? Freeze is a disgrace waiting to happen.
what brought ISLAM into this matter? lslam is really a pain ln the neck of some sheeple
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Leiman100(m): 7:17am On Jan 30, 2017
HomoSapiien:
That's rather what religion is all about.
atheist
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Leiman100(m): 7:21am On Jan 30, 2017
2dugged:
he can do that because his head would be off his shoulder should he use the same momentum to attack Muslims, have you not noticed that even atheist are like that too,they find it easier to pick on Christians
please leave ISLAM out of this, you have more than enough problem to tackle in your religion.

1 Like

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by menxer: 7:25am On Jan 30, 2017
One thing we seem to overlook is the "practice" of equating God's blessings to how much you give to pastor/church which undermines the concept of grace.

Now it is the more you give to pastor, the more you experience God's grace.

I have nothing against giving to pastors but when people are manipulated with words to achieve that.... SMH
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by oldninja(m): 7:26am On Jan 30, 2017
pelvicky:

Did they force you to put money into the envelope?

The same question scammers and 419 ers always ask : "we no force them o, abi we force una?"

2 Likes

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by sonofluc1fer: 7:39am On Jan 30, 2017
henryhemon:

You call Jesus Christ a scam? Your dea*h will be very cruel. You will di* a very painful dea**.
Won't be as bad as Jesus'. Mumu wey dem beat, nail am for cross like thief...

I will die. You will die too.

1 Like

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by sonofluc1fer: 7:40am On Jan 30, 2017
kiddkash:

May God strike you and everyone that liked your post with stroke
He can't. Your God is a useless dead God. cool

2 Likes

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by AlanSugar(m): 7:43am On Jan 30, 2017
modestofynest:
That is so true, lemme sight an example of this illustration. On Saturday been the 28 of January pastor David Ibiyomie of salvation ministry came to my school Niger Delta University in Bayelsa state for a one day visit, now the church coordinators told us to put money in an envelope for papa's visit, imagine this is a state that most of the student here are starved on daily basis because their parents have not been paid salaries for more than 8 months now and are just managing, wr u expect them to get money to give the pastor, instead of the pastors to buy bags of rice full trailer come share for student, dey are busy lukn for more ways to extort more from them. Finally I didn't attend the program because of that singular reason. As in what is the church turning into

You never chichomchin. The pastorpreneur just came there to collect tithes and offering, nothing more! grin grin grin
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by AlanSugar(m): 7:52am On Jan 30, 2017
admax:
A foolish boy that Freeze is.

A freaking social media Anti-Christ!

He should continue blabbling o, one day na one day

Pls what makes him an anti-christ when he's not said God doesn't exist? The Bible says "man know thyself and beware of false prophets". If daddy freeze is able to identify false prophets and alerts you of their existence as demanded by God himself, that makes him an anti-christ? Daddy freeze is right, your brains are truly missing, go look for them from where they were taken from you at your last visitation to that place they lied to you is a church.
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by showreals(m): 8:10am On Jan 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
This deep freezer guy is an idiot. He never talks about hundreds of people in the church's scholarship program. He never talks about many people that the church have paid their medical bills.
He never talks about men of God that do not collect a dime from people except what they give in offering.
He talks not about Widows that depend on the church for feeding and financial needs.

Who will go to the church for a miracle or financial breakthrough if the leaders are doing what they're elected to do.

May you never lack.
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by perfectcrown(f): 8:22am On Jan 30, 2017
modestofynest:
That is so true, lemme sight an example of this illustration. On Saturday been the 28 of January pastor David Ibiyomie of salvation ministry came to my school Niger Delta University in Bayelsa state for a one day visit, now the church coordinators told us to put money in an envelope for papa's visit, imagine this is a state that most of the student here are starved on daily basis because their parents have not been paid salaries for more than 8 months now and are just managing, wr u expect them to get money to give the pastor, instead of the pastors to buy bags of rice full trailer come share for student, dey are busy lukn for more ways to extort more from them. Finally I didn't attend the program because of that singular reason. As in what is the church turning into

Can u imagine the nonsense!!!? Papa ko baba ni!!!

I agree with u,dat he shld hv gone to d schl wit food stuffs,haba students fa in dis whole recession!?? No b only man of God,dis one na man of money!

And dem ma get children for sch o. Mtshwwww!!
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by beneviv(f): 9:02am On Jan 30, 2017
princeakins:
wah church do u attend pretty smiley
ya church grin
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 30, 2017
Leiman100:
please leave ISLAM out of this, you have more than enough problem to tackle in your religion.
I only made an illustration, and let me guess there is no problem that needs urgent attention in Islam?,or you want to dagger me?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by 9jaflave: 9:40am On Jan 30, 2017
captainrock:
All I Know Is That They Didnt Force U, If U Dnt Have Will U Goan Steal
So Becos When Davido Is Performing He Throws His Chain To D Crowd, U Nw Want Man Of God To Share Rice. The Truth He Came 2 Share With U Guys Is Nothing Compared To Material Thngs. Wheda U Give Hm Money Or Nt, He Wil Stil Go Home N Swallow Beta Poundo Yam

imagine this is a state that most of the student here are starved on daily basis because their parents have not been paid salaries for more than 8 months now and are just managing, wr u expect them to get money to give the pastor, instead of the pastors to buy bags of rice full trailer come share for student, dey are busy lukn for more ways to extort more from them. Finally I didn't attend the program because of that singular reason. As in what is the church turning into

Christ was sensitive to the material needs of his followers/people. If not, he would not have fed the 5000.
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by felaismyhero(m): 10:06am On Jan 30, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Cant blame them. Following after Jesus the great scam.
How can they tell you one man they beat in Israel 2000 years ago died for your sins and you. believed? grin
why cant we believe,dont u think u are saying this from the perspective of race?,why not just see it as a man died for mankind not as a jew died for mankind,and i believe a creator or designer has d rite to do whatever he pleases with his creations.
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by felaismyhero(m): 10:12am On Jan 30, 2017
Leiman100:
from frying pan into the fire direct.you still have not made a choice yet.
personally,i dont advise anyone to make a choice,we should be researching and making findings,tho,i doubt if we wud ever get all the answers,religion is the most complicated aspect of human life
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by hahn(m): 10:23am On Jan 30, 2017
Krystalzkris:
is there any portable villa there for sale

Yes ke. With in built waterfalls sef grin
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Krystalzkris(f): 10:28am On Jan 30, 2017
hahn:

Yes ke. With in built waterfalls sef grin
ok.. Place d order
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by hahn(m): 10:54am On Jan 30, 2017
Krystalzkris:
ok.. Place d order

It will cost you $100m. PM me for payment method. And it is stricly pay before you die o grin
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Abdulazeez007(m): 11:27am On Jan 30, 2017
Kondomatic:

are yu guys not the ones paying d money they use for scholarships?
its not new guy...
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by captainrock(m): 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
but he also made it clear that man shall nt live by bread alone. a pastor is nt santa
9jaflave:

Christ was sensitive to the material needs of his followers/people. If not, he would not have fed the 5000.
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by eagleonearth(m): 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
oluwadare26:

What do you expect from a man that is widely known as an "apostle of prosperity and good health

This is an excerpt of what I read about him

"General Overseer of Salvation Ministries, Pastor David Ibiyeomie is widely known as the Apostle of Prosperity and good health. He runs a N10 billion ministry with over 30 branches. He is arguably the biggest and richest pastor from the south-south part of the country.

Pastor David Ibiyeomie’s central message focuses on prosperity, all round success and good health of all believers.

All his pastors (over 40) drive the same brand of jeep he drives and own houses. It is claimed that Pastor Ibiyeomie proved that you don’t just need to be in government or be a politician or businessman to be wealthy.
read 3 John vs 2 and discover that he's on the right track, going by what you read
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by mathew2oa(m): 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Cant blame them. Following after Jesus the great scam.
How can they tell you one man they beat in Israel 2000 years ago died for your sins and you. believed? grin
Guy, Jesus Christ truly exist and he is with his father Jehovah God and my proof is the BIBLE written thru men of diverse background under the spirit of God. Check the historical prophecies of the bible and show me one that didn't come to pass or is it the scientific principle mentioned in the bible before they were even known. Jehovah is real and True and he loves you despite your sinful nature and wants you to come to him. All you have to do are : (1) acknowledge your sin (2) ask for forgiveness and repent from those sins and lastly declare him to the world. God bless you
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by 400billionman: 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
modestofynest:

My dear, i feel your pain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) / Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) / MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.