Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,816 members, 7,837,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze (60718 Views)

This Is What Yahoo Boys Do With Your Pants And Bra / Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC / See What Yahoo Yahoo Has Cause Young Lagos Boy Begs To Learn Yahoo Yahoo (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by sonofluc1fer: 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
mathew2oa:

Guy, Jesus Christ truly exist and he is with his father Jehovah God and my proof is the BIBLE...
The Bible is a pack of fables. It's 2017. Get sense.
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by princeakins(m): 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
beneviv:
ya church grin

U can't attend ma kinda church tongue grin
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by AngelicBeing: 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
[s]
sonofluc1fer:

The Bible is a pack of fables. It's 2017. Get sense.
[/s] angry angry

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by sonofluc1fer: 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
AngelicBeing:
[s][/s] angry angry
tongue
my personal person.
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by FTbomb(m): 12:07am On Jan 31, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

I don't do Allah or Yahweh. Nothing concern blackman concern Abraham. So carry your mumu shift go one side. Onions head like you.
ain't you deluded!

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by sonofluc1fer: 5:25am On Jan 31, 2017
FTbomb:
ain't you deluded!
undecided
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Krystalzkris(f): 8:16am On Jan 31, 2017
hahn:

It will cost you $100m. PM me for payment method. And it is stricly pay before you die o grin
nooooooo... How can I pay when I av not seen the building yet.. Don't worry, them go bury me with my atm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by 400billionman: 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
oluwadare26:

What do you expect from a man that is widely known as an "apostle of prosperity and good health

This is an excerpt of what I read about him

"General Overseer of Salvation Ministries, Pastor David Ibiyeomie is widely known as the Apostle of Prosperity and good health. He runs a N10 billion ministry with over 30 branches. He is arguably the biggest and richest pastor from the south-south part of the country.

Pastor David Ibiyeomie’s central message focuses on prosperity, all round success and good health of all believers.

All his pastors (over 40) drive the same brand of jeep he drives and own houses. It is claimed that Pastor Ibiyeomie proved that you don’t just need to be in government or be a politician or businessman to be wealthy.
y

Seriously, N10billion ministry. Not even say 100,000 worshippers or faithfuls. Is this how God's work is classified ?

Anyway, he is not anywhere. Pastor Uma Ukpai stays in Akwa Ibom and just one worshipper gifted him an N11bn cheque after one preaching event abroad.
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by hahn(m): 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
Krystalzkris:
nooooooo... How can I pay when I av not seen the building yet.. Don't worry, them go bury me with my atm

Payment is strictly before death

Or you will have to spend eternity in heaven tongue
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Krystalzkris(f): 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
hahn:

Payment is strictly before death

Or you will have to spend eternity in heaven tongue
nah... I love parties and guys.. They dont offer that in heaven abi? I cant fit sing forever jare.. Oya take part payment
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by hahn(m): 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
Krystalzkris:
nah... I love parties and guys.. They dont offer that in heaven abi? I cant fit sing forever jare.. Oya take part payment

grin
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by lexizeleven: 2:09am On Oct 16, 2017
This daddy freeze guy would have been reasonable, thus taken serious by people. But, the guy is just a pessimist nothing more, nothing less. He only looks at floors...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! / Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs / Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.