Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

How Nairaland Saved Me From MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Nairaland Saved Me From MMM (1136 Views)

Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' / Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) / 4 Red Flags From MMM Founder’s Letter To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nairaland Saved Me From MMM by snowden9(m): 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
I opened an mmm account on the 10th of December 2016 after much persuasions from my younger bro who had already ph 40k in his account a week before I opened mine. Since everyone was doing it, i decided to join the chorus. Fast forward to 13th December 2016 when all mmm accounts were frozen for gh, i thanked my stars that i wasn't matched to ph to someone before then and i was happy i didn't fall victim to the supposed mmm 'crash' and i advised myself that even if it comes up again, i still wont partake in it. When mmm returned this year, my brother told me to check my money in the mavro section that it must have increased alot. I checked and surprisingly, i was seeing that the 200k i put that i would ph was now up to 380k. That for one totally changed my mind and i was willing to commit myself to the mmm stufff, yea i know, GREED. Few minutes later, i was sent an email informing me that I've been matched. I told myself that I'd pay this one, collect this 380k and run far away from mmm.

I decided to deposit the cash i had at hand via bank teller and transfer the other amount through my phone via Quickteller. The crowd in the bank was just too much and the deposit queue, endless, so i decided to bring my phone out to browse. I checked the nairaland fp and was going through some topics and posts particular concerning mmm and i saw different headlines like 'mmm sets withdrawal limit', 'mmm haven't matched me' and many other discouraging headlines. Reading through the posts from people made me very much skeptical about it all and just when i was about asking myself if i should still go through with the payment, i heard the cashier calling 'Next!!'. Lo and behold, it was finally my turn. I confusedly but still hurriedly told her "Please ma i have the wrong account details. Let me go and correct it".That was how i left the bank without looking back. Meanwhile the person I was matched to pay kept on calling me and i simply told him, "Bros, i no do again o"

Seun Lalasticlala help me share this testimony with our fellow brethren. smiley ;

5 Likes

Re: How Nairaland Saved Me From MMM by BiafranBushBoy: 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
If I tell you that you just posted a lie..

How would you feel?

6 Likes

Re: How Nairaland Saved Me From MMM by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

How would you feel?
See u....keep deceiving ursef, cos I don't think d OP could have spun lies...his experience applies to me too

4 Likes

Re: How Nairaland Saved Me From MMM by snowden9(m): 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

How would you feel?
If i tell you that your opinion doesn't matter even to your very self, i don't think you'll doubt me since you know that already.

1 Like

Re: How Nairaland Saved Me From MMM by dammywapes(m): 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
chuperu
Re: How Nairaland Saved Me From MMM by BiafranBushBoy: 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
snowden9:

If i tell you that your opinion doesn't matter even to your very self, i don't think you'll doubt me since you know that already.

It will never reach front page till you produce screenshots of your fuckingg 200k!!

Bullcrap!!

6 Likes

Re: How Nairaland Saved Me From MMM by oatzeal(m): 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
na xo... NL on Top
Re: How Nairaland Saved Me From MMM by snowden9(m): 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

It will never reach front page till you produce screenshots of your fuckingg 200k!!

Bullcrap!!
Oh. Now i see. So you're mad at me for having been in possession of 200k whereas the highest you can boast of is 20k that you even borrowed.

I see broke people. shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: How Nairaland Saved Me From MMM by BiafranBushBoy: 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
snowden9:

Oh. Now i see. So you're mad at me for having been in possession of 200k whereas the highest you can boast of is 20k that you even borrowed.

I see broke people. shocked shocked

lol... Okay Bro.

Won't stoop so low with you.

4 Likes

Re: How Nairaland Saved Me From MMM by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
snowden9:
I opened an mmm account on the 20th of December 2016 after much persuasions from my younger bro who had already ph 40k in his account a week before I opened mine. Since everyone was doing it, i decided to join the chorus. Fast forward to 23rd December 2016 when all mmm accounts were frozen for gh, i thanked my stars that i wasn't matched to ph to someone before then and i was happy i didn't fall victim to the supposed mmm 'crash' and i advised myself that even if it comes up again, i still wont partake in it. When mmm returned this year, my brother told me to check my money in the mavro section that it must have increased alot. I checked and surprisingly, i was seeing that the 200k i put that i would ph was now up to 380k. That for one totally changed my mind and i was willing to commit myself to the mmm stufff, yea i know, GREED. Few minutes later, i was sent an email informing me that I've been matched. I told myself that I'd pay this one, collect this 380k and run far away from mmm.

I decided to deposit the cash i had at hand via bank teller and transfer the other amount through my phone via Quickteller. The crowd in the bank was just too much and the deposit queue, endless, so i decided to bring my phone out to browse. I checked the nairaland fp and was going through some topics and posts particular concerning mmm and i saw different headlines like 'mmm sets withdrawal limit', 'mmm haven't matched me' and many other discouraging headlines. Reading through the posts from people made me very much skeptical about it all and just when i was about asking myself if i should still go through with the payment, i heard the cashier calling 'Next!!'. Lo and behold, it was finally my turn. I confusedly but still hurriedly told her "Please ma i have the wrong account details. Let me go and correct it".That was how i left the bank without looking back. Meanwhile the person I was matched to pay kept on calling me and i simply told him, "Bros, i no do again o"

Seun Lalasticlala help me share this testimony with our fellow brethren. smiley grin

1 Share

Re: How Nairaland Saved Me From MMM by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lala I nor tok anything oo!

eh ehn! undecided

I don loyal for NL due to d enuf ban wey unah don gimme chop belleful for MMM Matta grin

op, kontunu lyin, na ya way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nairaland Saved Me From MMM by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
Another front page hustler on the loose. Seun ur market don come.

4 Likes

Re: How Nairaland Saved Me From MMM by rekeson: 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
The front page chase just got a little more interesting grin
Re: How Nairaland Saved Me From MMM by Odkosh: 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
You are learner when it comes to lies. Hear yourself
You provided help of 200k on 20 December and mmm frozen on 12 of December. They came back on the 13 jan . you check ur po and the money already increased to 380k hahaaaa. 20 to 13 isnt up to a month fa. Even if you get to a month, the amount will surely be 260k and plus 7k stater bonus. Even if you put 300k, after a month you can't get more than 397k. So you think yo can write poo for intellectuals to biliv. You can only give this to ur anti mmm zombies like yiu . try harder next time if you want to lie. Yo see that ur master did not even move it to front page so that you won't disgrace him with your lie. He knows all na transparent lies. Try again kid.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Nairaland Saved Me From MMM by chessguru(m): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
snowden9:
I opened an mmm account on the 20th of December 2016 after much persuasions from my younger bro who had already ph 40k in his account a week before I opened mine. Since everyone was doing it, i decided to join the chorus. Fast forward to [b]23rd December 2016 [/b]when all mmm accounts were frozen for gh, i thanked my stars that i wasn't matched to ph to someone before then and i was happy i didn't fall victim to the supposed mmm 'crash' and i advised myself that even if it comes up again, i still wont partake in it. When mmm returned this year, my brother told me to check my money in the mavro section that it must have increased alot. I checked and surprisingly, i was seeing that the 200k i put that i would ph was now up to 380k. That for one totally changed my mind and i was willing to commit myself to the mmm stufff, yea i know, GREED. Few minutes later, i was sent an email informing me that I've been matched. I told myself that I'd pay this one, collect this 380k and run far away from mmm.

Seun Lalasticlala help me share this testimony with our fellow brethren. smiley grin
MUMU on the lose with lies just to get front page
Re: How Nairaland Saved Me From MMM by mavister(m): 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
Odkosh:
You provided help of 200k on 20 December and mmm frozen on 12 of December. They came back on the 13 jan . you check ur po and the money already increased to 380k hahaaaa. 20 to 13 isnt up to a month fa. Even if you get to a month, the amount will surely be 260k and plus 7k stater bonus. Even if you put 300k, after a month you can't get more than 397k. So you think yo can write poo for intellectuals to biliv. You can only give this to ur anti mmm zombies like yiu . try harder next time if you want to lie. Yo see that ur master did not even move it to front page so that you won't disgrace him with your lie. He knows all na transparent lies. Try again kid.

Hahahaha lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: How Nairaland Saved Me From MMM by snowden9(m): 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
I really told myself not to bother explaining to dumb people who still wont get the gist anyway so here's to you all, GOODNIGHT
Re: How Nairaland Saved Me From MMM by snowden9(m): 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
Odkosh:
I guess it didn't occur to you that mmm had a holiday bonus offer then.

1 Like

Re: How Nairaland Saved Me From MMM by bydot1(m): 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
@OP You're yet to make FP at 11:12pm...please push harder cheesy
Re: How Nairaland Saved Me From MMM by bydot1(m): 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
snowden9:

Will u kwep kwaet undecided

1 Like

Re: How Nairaland Saved Me From MMM by damiz(m): 12:05am On Jan 30, 2017
WehDone sir

Re: How Nairaland Saved Me From MMM by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
B
Re: How Nairaland Saved Me From MMM by anigbajumo(m): 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
Odkosh:

Busted!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Nairaland Saved Me From MMM by Odkosh: 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
snowden9:

okay let say they give 59% . it will still not amount to 380k. So u are still a blatant liar .
Re: How Nairaland Saved Me From MMM by Stanley187(m): 12:59am On Jan 31, 2017
snowden9:

Ya name should be snowbrain, because u no get sense.

Do u know how many percent 180k on top of 200k is?

Even if you got holiday bonuses + registration bonus sef,

Mr Man in less than a month u can't bag 90% just like that.

You be clean Troll drone, na only mumus like u go belive this stupefied testimony. Lie better next time.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Know This Site / Table Gas Stove For Sale / Safe Investments Training Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.