Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Please, Which Course Is This? (PHOTO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please, Which Course Is This? (PHOTO) (3416 Views)

Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology / Biochemistry Vs Microbiology Which Course Is More Superior To The Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Which Course Is This? (PHOTO) by VeniJu: 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
In Naija, i know we don't offer some courses that schools abroad offers. But i haven't heard of this one.. Please, those in U.I (Ibadan) which course is this onecheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Re: Please, Which Course Is This? (PHOTO) by INTROVERT(f): 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ask Ibadan polytechnic students please.
Re: Please, Which Course Is This? (PHOTO) by ashewoboy(m): 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
you are a novice. the course dey yabatech na. are you a learner? gerraraheremehn.
Re: Please, Which Course Is This? (PHOTO) by VeniJu: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
ashewoboy:
you are a novice. the course dey yabatech na. are you a learner? gerraraheremehn.

Read the msg in the pix & let ur parents be proud of u for once.... Which course is ''Polythene of Ib?''

2 Likes

Re: Please, Which Course Is This? (PHOTO) by Sammez94: 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nylon bag

1 Like

Re: Please, Which Course Is This? (PHOTO) by ojun50(m): 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
VeniJu:

Read the msg in the pix & let ur parents be proud of u for once.... Which course is ''Polythene of Ib?''
sha
Re: Please, Which Course Is This? (PHOTO) by ashewoboy(m): 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
VeniJu:

it's a goof on the part of the person who sent the message. the person meant to write "polymer and textile in ib".

learn to be civil in your comment. i nvr abused you.

1 Like

Re: Please, Which Course Is This? (PHOTO) by VeniJu: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
ashewoboy:

it's a goof on the part of the person who sent the message. the person meant to write "polymer and textile in ib".

So as being ''Naive'' wasn't a compliment, i believe my comment wasn't abusive either..

1 Like

Re: Please, Which Course Is This? (PHOTO) by ashewoboy(m): 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
VeniJu:

So as being ''Naive'' wasn't a compliment, i believe my comment wasn't abusive either..

naive means you lack experience. it's not abusive.

a novice means you don't know, now that i have schooled you, now you knowcheesy. we are cool.

1 Like

Re: Please, Which Course Is This? (PHOTO) by VeniJu: 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
ashewoboy:

naive means you lack experience. it's not abusive.

a novice means you don't know, now that i have schooled you, now you knowcheesy. we are cool.

I think you're still hanging on the tail board.. If i were not be naive/novice, i'd have taken what i was told. But because i wasn't & knew that there was no such course, i only saw the lie from the person's part... Which shows he wasn't really a student..
Except u're his course matetongue
Re: Please, Which Course Is This? (PHOTO) by ashewoboy(m): 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
VeniJu:

I think you're still hanging on the tail board.. If i were not be naive/novice, i'd have taken what i was told. But because i wasn't & knew that there was no such course, i only saw the lie from the person's part... Which shows he wasn't really a student..
Except u're his course matetongue

the person might probably be a student but an average student. it's not everyone in school that is a genius. some can't even spell their course correctly, without omitting a letter.

i said we are cool. i schooled you already. oya, it's time for you to go homecheesy.
Re: Please, Which Course Is This? (PHOTO) by refiner(f): 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
That's where u learn how to do all these polythene bags,walking-talking...

Hope I've answered your question.. grin
Re: Please, Which Course Is This? (PHOTO) by princealexndre(m): 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
VeniJu:
In Naija, i know we don't offer some courses that schools abroad offers. But i haven't heard of this one.. Please, those in U.I (Ibadan) which course is this onecheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
polythene material production in ibadan..(hot cake course)
Re: Please, Which Course Is This? (PHOTO) by dingbang(m): 11:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
Dies grin
Re: Please, Which Course Is This? (PHOTO) by dpete1: 5:32am On Jan 30, 2017
That girl is a dumb ass
Polythenerara,nylon of ijebu ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Which Course Is This? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 30, 2017
dpete1:
That girl is a dumb ass

Polythenerara,nylon of ijebu ni
this is harsh
Re: Please, Which Course Is This? (PHOTO) by yomadepraze(m): 8:06am On Jan 30, 2017
in my view the person myt thought u askin 4 d schl he z.. nd he tryin 2 typ polytechnic of ibadan mayb keywords correction mde him typ polythene

1 Like

Re: Please, Which Course Is This? (PHOTO) by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2017
Obviously,she is a dummy
Re: Please, Which Course Is This? (PHOTO) by Djester: 10:06am On Jan 30, 2017
Polytechnic of Ibadan.school and not course

1 Like

Re: Please, Which Course Is This? (PHOTO) by princeemmma(m): 11:08am On Jan 30, 2017
i think polythene seller at ibadan
Re: Please, Which Course Is This? (PHOTO) by pressplay411(m): 11:32am On Jan 30, 2017
ashewoboy:

or she thot he asked whr (where) instead of wht (what). And responded with polytechnic of Ibadan.

Or she meant what she wrote cos she just dumb plain n simple.
Re: Please, Which Course Is This? (PHOTO) by IrradiatoR: 11:55am On Jan 30, 2017
Djester:
Polytechnic of Ibadan.school and not course

My thoughts too.

The lady thought the question was:

WHERE are you studying?

and she replied:

Polytechnic (misspelt or auto-correct to Polythene) of Ib (Ibadan)
Re: Please, Which Course Is This? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
you should have asked her... she knows what she meant
Re: Please, Which Course Is This? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
Perhaps he/she thought you asked for "where he's/she's studying" and he/she meant to answer "Polytechnic of Ibadan" not "Polythene". Just a lil mixup and typo grin grin
Re: Please, Which Course Is This? (PHOTO) by MarkGeraldo(m): 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
And ur reply was "Ok" grin
Re: Please, Which Course Is This? (PHOTO) by MarkGeraldo(m): 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
Tazmode:
Perhaps he/she thought you asked for "where he's/she's studying" and he/she meant to answer "Polytechnic of Ibadan" not "Polythene". Just a lil mixup and typo grin grin

Like as if u r the girl's brother, u came to correct her mistakes for her grin
Re: Please, Which Course Is This? (PHOTO) by MarkGeraldo(m): 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
celestialdamsel:
you should have asked her... she knows what she meant

My sister she doesnt know what she meant oo...she deh school cos she see others deh theregrin
Re: Please, Which Course Is This? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
MarkGeraldo:

Like as if u r the girl's brother, u came to correct her mistakes for her grin
hehehe

(1) (Reply)

How To Calculate A Relaible Sample Size Using Taro Yamane Method / Creepy Cursed Objects That Actually Exist / Uniport Pulled Out Of The Ongoing Strike By ASUU.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.