Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Trump Should Ban All Muslims. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Should Ban All Muslims. (591 Views)

France Will 'ban All Petrol And Diesel Vehicles By 2040' / UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions / Iran To Ban All US Citizens From Entering Iran In Response To Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Should Ban All Muslims. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
muslims are terrorist. allah is a bastard, all muslim countries should be nuked. Everybody is fed up with islam and its barbaric doctrines

Trump should do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Should Ban All Muslims. by Origin(f): 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
I don't know if its attention you are seeking or not. But be assured of glad tidings: Plus he that kills and he that is killed. Death is the common denominator and at the feet of God all shall give account.

I pray you find peace. Cos that much hatred sucks the Life out of you.
Re: Trump Should Ban All Muslims. by grandeoj09(m): 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
Revelation1:
muslims are terrorist.
allah is a bastard, all muslim countries should be nuked.
Everybody is fed up with islam and its barbaric doctrines

Am sure your father is not aware that you were born without brain.
Re: Trump Should Ban All Muslims. by fuckbulhary: 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
Revelation1:
muslims are terrorist.
allah is a bastard, all muslim countries should be nuked.
Everybody is fed up with islam and its barbaric doctrines

Trump should do the needful.
i stand with you.muslims should not only be banned,the ones already in America should be jailed or killed.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Should Ban All Muslims. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
grandeoj09:

Am sure my father was not aware that I was born without brain.
Re: Trump Should Ban All Muslims. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
fuckbulhary:
i stand with you.muslims should not only be banned,the ones already in America should be jailed or killed.
supported, christians are being persecuted globally. Enough is Enough.
Re: Trump Should Ban All Muslims. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
Origin:
I don't know if its attention you are seeking or not. But be assured of glad tidings: Plus he that kills and he that is killed. Death is the common denominator and at the feet of God all shall give account.

I pray you find peace. Cos that much hatred sucks the Life out of you.
Sorry I'm not seeking for any attention, I have passed that level. Not everybody is happy with you muslims. I'm sick and tired of hearing numerous bomb blasts happening everyday in muslim countries. Since you don't want to behave like human beings you should all be exterminated and there will be less bombing and terrorist attacks.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO PROOF: Ivanka Trump Is More The First Lady Of The US Than Melania / Check Out This Anti-trump Toilet Paper / America's NASA Announce Unprecedented Mission To Touch The Sun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.