Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Pls Advice Me On How To Make A First Class - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Advice Me On How To Make A First Class (706 Views)

Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA / 188 Students Bag First Class Honours At Covenant University's 12th Convocation / History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me On How To Make A First Class by orientation: 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
I just gained admission after 6years to study the course of my choice(computer science) and am super motivated to aim for a first class,am aware I have
to start hitting a good cgpa from my first year to stand a chance...

So please undergraduates and graduates on this forum pls advice me on steps to take in achieving this dream,am aware I have to do more of reading but am sure there is more to that..

Please advice me..I will really appreciate
Re: Pls Advice Me On How To Make A First Class by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
read and pray avoid distraction no what you need and what you want though am not in first class but that's how yo get there

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me On How To Make A First Class by Obinovictor(m): 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
1. Follow God
2. Avoid unnecessary distractions
3. Attend all lectures
4. Read
5. Always read
6. Study hard
(without 4, 5 and 6, others won't work)

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me On How To Make A First Class by orientation: 6:32am On Jan 30, 2017
Thanks............anyone with more advice?
Re: Pls Advice Me On How To Make A First Class by Ndawe(f): 10:16am On Jan 30, 2017
This is pretty much it. In addition to this, no one is an island. Don't alienate people because you think you're the smartest or don't need anyone. Never think you know it all because no one has monopoly of knowledge. Don't hoard knowledge as well for fear that someone will score better than you.
All the best
Obinovictor:
1. Follow God
2. Avoid unnecessary distractions
3. Attend all lectures
4. Read
5. Always read
6. Study hard
(without 4, 5 and 6, others won't work)

Cheers
Re: Pls Advice Me On How To Make A First Class by orientation: 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
Owkay
Re: Pls Advice Me On How To Make A First Class by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
6years! u try o.target 5.0cpga and back it up with prayers,hard work and determination.if u dont eventually make 5.0,u would end up on 4.5 which is still first class.target something big and if u failed to achieve that,u would eventually settle for some thing close to that...roll with people who would motivate u and not ones that would drag u back.........finally,maintain a good and friendly relationships with ur lecturals.avoid anything that would bring ill feelings between u and them so that they would make environment unconducive for u..GOODLUCK!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: FUTO STUDENTS PROTEST AGAINST SCHOOL FEES HIKE, POLICE, MAN O’WAR RUN / Article: Beyond School Certificate (BSC) / Your University Is The Worst University In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.