Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

You Shall Weep No More - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Shall Weep No More (1000 Views)

10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. / Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep / You Shall Reap Where You Did Not Sow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Shall Weep No More by CondomM: 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2009
O people who dwell in Zoin at Jerusalem, you will weep no more. He will surely be gracious to you at the sound of your your cry; when He hears it, He will answer you.
And though the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, yet your Teacher will not hide Himself any more, but your eyes will constantly behold your Teacher.
And your ears will hear a word behind you, saying, This is the way; walk in it, when you turn to the right hand and when you turn to the left,
Then will He give you rain for the seed with which you sow the soil, and bread grain from the produce of the ground, and it will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will feed in large pasture. Isaiah 30:19-23 (Ampl).

This is a message for anyone that has cried unto the Lord at one point or the other or any child of God that has experienced any adversity or may still be GOING THROUGH right now. Anyone dwelling in Zoin (The House of God), yet it looks as if God has forgotten you. The word of the Lord for you today says, The Lord will be gracious to you. You will surely find grace in His sight for clarity in times of confusion and to overcome in times of trouble.

You have cried up till now, but your cry from now on will receive answers. When I hear it, I will answer you says the Lord. For the ears of the Lord are open to the cries of the righteous. When you call unto me, I will answer you and show you great and mighty things that you do not know.

Though you have eaten the bread of adversity and have been given the water of affliction, I will not forsake you or cause your Teacher (Holy Spirit) to be taken away from you. Your experiences so far has not been pleasant. Your testimony has not come just yet, but you will not miss your next opportunity, for your eyes will constantly behold your Teacher.

He will instruct you, He will guide you and He will lead you. You will hear a word from behind you saying, this is the way out your trouble and this is the way into your greatness and the fulfilment of your purpose.

You shall be rich and full of plenty. Even your cattle (your business, your means of livelihood, your marriage and ministry, anything under your care) will experience expansion and God's richness. Your cattle will feed in large green pasture and lie down beside still waters that the Lord has provided. There is now an OPEN HEAVEN over your life and you SHALL WEEP NO MORE.

Pastor Val Anthony-Wise
MMWJO people who dwell in Zoin at Jerusalem, you will weep no more. He will surely be gracious to you at the sound of your your cry; when He hears it, He will answer you.
And though the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, yet your Teacher will not hide Himself any more, but your eyes will constantly behold your Teacher.
And your ears will hear a word behind you, saying, This is the way; walk in it, when you turn to the right hand and when you turn to the left,
Then will He give you rain for the seed with which you sow the soil, and bread grain from the produce of the ground, and it will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will feed in large pasture. Isaiah 30:19-23 (Ampl).

This is a message for anyone that has cried unto the Lord at one point or the other or any child of God that has experienced any adversity or may still be GOING THROUGH right now. Anyone dwelling in Zoin (The House of God), yet it looks as if God has forgotten you. The word of the Lord for you today says, The Lord will be gracious to you. You will surely find grace in His sight for clarity in times of confusion and to overcome in times of trouble.

You have cried up till now, but your cry from now on will receive answers. When I hear it, I will answer you says the Lord. For the ears of the Lord are open to the cries of the righteous. When you call unto me, I will answer you and show you great and mighty things that you do not know.

Though you have eaten the bread of adversity and have been given the water of affliction, I will not forsake you or cause your Teacher (Holy Spirit) to be taken away from you. Your experiences so far has not been pleasant. Your testimony has not come just yet, but you will not miss your next opportunity, for your eyes will constantly behold your Teacher.

He will instruct you, He will guide you and He will lead you. You will hear a word from behind you saying, this is the way out your trouble and this is the way into your greatness and the fulfilment of your purpose.

You shall be rich and full of plenty. Even your cattle (your business, your means of livelihood, your marriage and ministry, anything under your care) will experience expansion and God's richness. Your cattle will feed in large green pasture and lie down beside still waters that the Lord has provided. There is now an OPEN HEAVEN over your life and you SHALL WEEP NO MORE.

Pastor Val Anthony-Wise
MMWJ

(1) (Reply)

God's Definition Of Tithe / Prosperity Gospel - Questions / 99.9% Of 9ja Xtian/muslim Are Religious Pretenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.