Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

You Shall Reap Where You Did Not Sow - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Shall Reap Where You Did Not Sow (3742 Views)

Still A Christian? When Was The Last Time You Did Any Of These? / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Shall Reap Where You Did Not Sow by iphedahyor(m): 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
I know there are so many pastors on nairaland and I need you to enlighten me because I'm confuse.I was at the church some minutes ago and my pastor raised a prayer point that you shall reap where you did not sow,everybody shouted amen but I did not because I was confused.How can you reap when you did not sow?I was about to raise my hand and challenge him when he asked the congregation to open their bible to John 4:37-38,I saw it there but I'm still confuse.I need you guys 2 help me out of my confusion
Re: You Shall Reap Where You Did Not Sow by ken83eb30: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
grin grin grin Abeg claim am sharp sharp, jorr. abi na the opportunity carry e self come. As of me, i go reap where i sow and where i did not show, as far as all is reapable cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Shall Reap Where You Did Not Sow by flourishG(m): 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
Let no man deceive u in them vain philosophy.da only thing ya don't work for is thru da grace of God n what God already done for u in Christ.you shall reap whatever u sow
Re: You Shall Reap Where You Did Not Sow by DrummaBoy(m): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
New Age

The disciples will reap were they did not sow in that passage because they already sowing something: they are already in a work and so can enter into other people reward.

Galatians makes it clear we reap what we so. That is eternal scripture. Anything less than that is New Age: Prosperity gospel from Satan's kingdom

1 Like

Re: You Shall Reap Where You Did Not Sow by ACITYOFTRUTH: 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
The Lord bless u bro it simply shows u are sincere&honest in real sense it looks as if u are not required to do anything when u read that part of the Bible u quoted, but the disciple it was said to did they reap where they did not sow?this just means grace God gives after ur work has been done,nature rejects vaccum u are either doing good work or a bad one which u are bound to reap or harvest from, expecting frm where u actually did not sow is waiting 4 trouble without knowing becos such blessing wil run u into destruction Pro 1/32.It is laziness not to take responsibility 4 ur gain,but it is reasonable to trust God's grace after ur work or responsibility has been taken Lk 17/10.

1 Like

Re: You Shall Reap Where You Did Not Sow by flourishG(m): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
^ You good man.them new age teaches God will transfer wealth of d sinners n ungodly to da righteous but forget Christians are to work with dem hands so they can give to others in needs n provide for them families.
Re: You Shall Reap Where You Did Not Sow by iphedahyor(m): 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
I'm beginnin 2 undastnd

(1) (Reply)

Scientific Miracles In The Quran... / You Will Become An Atheist, When You Understand The Bible / If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.