Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

How Much Is Payoneer To Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Is Payoneer To Naira (5348 Views)

What Is Payoneer's Current Exchange Rate? / How Much Is Payoneer Mastercard Maintenance Charge / Buy / Sell Your Payoneer To Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Payoneer To Naira by FxBase(m): 4:36am On Jan 30, 2017
Hi fellow Nigerian investor and business minded bros and sis. How much is payoneer uSD to Naira currently. I have about a thousand on my payoneer card.

2. How do you withdraw you earning on payoneer card to you bank or do you just withdraw directly from the ATM?

Every tip would be appreciated and Thank you

FXBase
Re: How Much Is Payoneer To Naira by softboiy: 5:19am On Jan 30, 2017
FxBase:
Hi fellow Nigerian investor and business minded bros and sis. How much is payoneer uSD to Naira currently. I have about a thousand on my payoneer card.

2. How do you withdraw you earning on payoneer card to you bank or do you just withdraw directly from the ATM?

FXBase
if you withdrawing via ATM rates vary via bank to bank. its best if you withdraw via an exchanger to get a better rate like 430/$
Re: How Much Is Payoneer To Naira by FxBase(m): 5:32am On Jan 30, 2017
Thank you bro, please can you share a link for an exchange as I dont have one for now. Thank you

softboiy:
if you withdrawing via ATM rates vary via bank to bank. its best if you withdraw via an exchanger to get a better rate like 430/$
Re: How Much Is Payoneer To Naira by softboiy: 8:08am On Jan 30, 2017
FxBase:
Thank you bro, please can you share a link for an exchange as I dont have one for now. Thank you

I forgot to state that if you want to withdraw via an exchanger you must have received above $200 from one of payoneer parthners. eg fiverr before the send option can be activated on your payoneer account. if you will sell $600 at 420/$ contact me on WhatsApp my number is on my signature. you can search NAIRALAND for other exchangers beware of scammers.
Re: How Much Is Payoneer To Naira by majormatt(m): 8:28am On Jan 30, 2017
call me 08097818044 you would be glad
FxBase:

FXBase
Re: How Much Is Payoneer To Naira by uncleshege(m): 10:48am On Jan 30, 2017
Hello FxBase

1. True, you cannot withdraw your payoneer to Nigeria directly.

2 & 3. You have to sell your payoneer funds to somebody interested for example me. How to do this? You'll send the money from your payoneer account to my own payoneer account and I will send you the equivalent value in naira to your bank account here in naija. I will buy from you at the rate of N420/$. So if you have $1,000, that means I'll pay you N420,000.

If you're in Lagos, we can meet one-on-one and do this transaction side-by-side so that you can be sure I will not run away with your money. Here's my number 08170296147. Call or Whatsapp me and let's discuss further.

Cheers.

UncleShege
Re: How Much Is Payoneer To Naira by degee(m): 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
uncleshege:

If you're in Lagos, we can meet one-on-one and do this transaction side-by-side so that you can be sure I will not run away with your money. Here's my number 08170296147. Call or Whatsapp me and let's discuss further.

UncleShege

What about someone in PH like myself?
Re: How Much Is Payoneer To Naira by uncleshege(m): 11:07am On Jan 31, 2017
degee:

What about someone in PH like myself?

Then you'll have to trust me or better still we could use escrow.
Re: How Much Is Payoneer To Naira by Zdoh(m): 7:14am On Oct 14, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163

https://www.nairaland.com/3525491/buying-selling-paypal-skrill-bitcoin[/color]
Re: How Much Is Payoneer To Naira by macphilip: 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
sell your payoneer funds to us
instant payment, no delays
payoneer exchangers in nigeria
Re: How Much Is Payoneer To Naira by gkbiz2(m): 3:16am On Jul 22, 2018
Join our secure Whatsapp group to exchange the following :
Payoneer
Paypal
Bitcoins
And so much more!

We use Escrow. Follow link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/3970374/buy-sell-payoneer-337-360

(1) (Reply)

Exxonmobil, Taleveras, Ophir Win Oil Blocks In Equatorial Guinea / Exchange Rate For Euro-naira, Saturday 1st August 2015 / I Want To Ship Phone Accessories From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.