Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

My House Rent Made Me Steal 20 Bags Of Cement Man Recently Promoted At His Job C - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My House Rent Made Me Steal 20 Bags Of Cement Man Recently Promoted At His Job C (453 Views)

₦1.8b: Hamza Koudeih House Rent Will Buy 100 Toyota Corollas / This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House / Beautiful Lady Poisoned To Death By Best Friend After She Was Promoted At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My House Rent Made Me Steal 20 Bags Of Cement Man Recently Promoted At His Job C by mary2014: 6:20am On Jan 30, 2017
A day after he was made a supervisor in a block moulding company, Abiola Hamzat, a graduate of a university in Oyo State, has been arrested for allegedly stealing 20 bags of cement.

The 35-year-old was apprehended by operatives of the Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos State Police Command on Thursday after the theft was discovered by the company.

Read more: http://corporategossips..com.ng/2017/01/my-house-rent-made-me-steal-20-bags-of.html
Re: My House Rent Made Me Steal 20 Bags Of Cement Man Recently Promoted At His Job C by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 30, 2017
Any house rent that your 2 months salary can't pay don't rent it

(1) (Reply)

#nipplesep Dropping Soon Join The Movement / (chai,too Much Money)wealthy Prince Purchases Flight Tickets For His 80 Hawks / A Nairalander Just Dropped One Of The Hottest Freestyle This Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.