Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House (113666 Views)

Mercy Eke Shows Her Backside In Pre-Birthday Photos / Mercy Eke Shows Off Her Valentine's Gifts Worth Millions Of Naira / Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by TheOlusanjo(m): 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
Reality TV star, Mercy Eke few minutes ago shared videos of the interior of her new house on Instagram. The proud landlady received the keys to her new house from the CEO of Victoria Crest Homes, Mrs Ichechi Okonkwo and her husband Ned Okonkwo.

Mercy was so excited after claiming full ownership of her duplex, she showed us around the house and had already picked a master bedroom already.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4NbPitFe2I/?hl=en

Watch videos here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odK4MdgGckg

https://theinfong.com/2019/10/bbnaija-this-is-my-master-bedroom-mercy-shows-off-the-beautiful-interior-of-her-new-house-video/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by YorubaNinja: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by AdolfHittler: 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:
grin
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by doggedfighter(f): 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
She chose master bedroom. Wow !!

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by RenHub: 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
doggedfighter:
She chose master bedroom. Wow !!

Apparently they wanted her to take the guest room grin

149 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by YurFatHer: 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
so what should we do with it

12 Likes

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by grandstar(m): 1:52am On Oct 30, 2019
Smart investment. Shows the girl's got sense.

56 Likes

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by Mixedfruit: 5:41am On Oct 30, 2019
Owerri people and fake Life

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by Mathew1999(m): 7:02am On Oct 30, 2019
Shey make we con dey shake yansh ni abi Wat should we do.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by Amstupid(m): 7:05am On Oct 30, 2019
So, dis girl leave me coz of fame
I can't marry her again even if y'all beg me wit ya white hairs angry

3 Likes

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by nlPoster: 7:25am On Oct 30, 2019
Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by Coldie(m): 8:38am On Oct 30, 2019
With all the mouth Tacha make I think say by now she go don' buy helicopter cheesy

115 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by cybriz82(m): 9:17am On Oct 30, 2019
Dat dude behind b like chaiiii nna menh e b like say i go try my luck on her oo.

2 Likes

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by utenwuson: 11:49am On Oct 30, 2019
This babe will just pay Ike groom price..... They will leave happily after

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by eminencetoba: 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hello guys, should you know anyone who teaches the following subjects:
•Phonics
•French
•Technical Drawing
•Fine Arts
•ICT
• Music
• Yoruba
• PHE
•Arts, Commerce and Science subjects

Locations
•Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun

Renumeration:
Attractive payment.

Tell them to visit www.syllaboss.com.ng/teacher.php to submit their CV.
Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by Ifeoluwaseun(m): 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
cheesy cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by partnerbizn4(m): 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
we should fry akamu abi?

4 Likes

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by Monter1: 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
Congrats

Today is my Birthday too. Kindly wish me happy birthday by hitting LIKES,

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by Monter1: 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
Look good
Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by sonnie10: 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
If she is so excited about this bedroom that looks like a low key chalet, you can imagine where she was living before bbn. That is how they will be forming for us.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by jaxxy(m): 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
The view looks good.
Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by Menance: 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
Obviously why Ike became a hand bag and wrapper..

3 Likes

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by ensamy(m): 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
The bedroom where all her bills will be paid grin sad sad sad sad sad shocked

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by ComeAndobo: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
I have been trying to Analyze what I would do if I was in Ike's shoes.

Scenario 1: continue to follow her upandan, ignore the gifts from rich men and enjoy her wealth

Scenario 2: leave her and double my hustle

Scenario 3: Turn to PA/photographer and take pics and videos of her getting endorsements, gifts etc.

Anyway, none of my bizniz. To each his own.

8 Likes

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by saajus: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
Who knows the price of the house

1 Like

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by ednut1(m): 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
grandstar:
a gift. but is there really any free gift

1 Like

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by Babprosper20(m): 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
grandstar:

And you call a house an investment in this modern age?

2 Likes

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by tropaz(m): 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
Olosho pays

4 Likes

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by Briells: 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nice... you go girl!

Treat that keloid/bump the natural way today. Contact me on zero 8 zero six 2 5 1 one six one zero for your permanent natural solution
Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by Obierika(m): 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Showbiz people and lies are like 5 & 6 grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother / Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead / Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.