Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

FICTION: David's Little Brother (naughty Wife Er0tica) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / FICTION: David's Little Brother (naughty Wife Er0tica) (1322 Views)

Must Read: Boss' Daughter {playboy Er0tica} / Must Read: Fucking Revenge {playboy Er0tica} / Must Read: Christmas With Aunty Bisi [part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 &6] ($uper Er0tica) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FICTION: David's Little Brother (naughty Wife Er0tica) by trendope: 6:36am On Jan 30, 2017
David, the neighbour, had a younger brother who came to visit. He looked to be in his early 20's. I had come across him on the stairwell a few times.

He was handsome and very polite. He had such a charming smile but my thoughts about him were far from innocent. There was something about him that appealed to me and every weekday, when I was all alone at my home and he was all alone over there after David had gone to work, I wondered if I should do something about my attraction to him.

I had the feeling he was probably interested in me as I had caught him once or twice, checking out my behind as I passed by. Of course, he would not say anything. That was the curse of being married. Men never approached you and if you wanted some, you had to go out and get it. I wanted some, alright. I liked the appeal of fucking someone new. It held possibilities and I needed that.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2017/01/fiction-davids-little-brother/

(1) (Reply)

Plot Summary Of Second Class Citizen By Buchi Emecheta / Read The Full INDIA VS NIGERIA Story / The Good Doctor (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.