Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Ekwuluobia Boy To Ebube Monso-the More You Burn Our Shrine The More I Will Tear - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ekwuluobia Boy To Ebube Monso-the More You Burn Our Shrine The More I Will Tear (1014 Views)

Father Ebube Muonso Buys Cars For 8 Church Workers As Christmas Gifts / "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) / Ebube Muonso’s 10,000 Capacity Church Dedicated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekwuluobia Boy To Ebube Monso-the More You Burn Our Shrine The More I Will Tear by akelicious(m): 8:54am On Jan 30, 2017
The more you burn the shrines the more version of the Bible i will tear,Reverend Father Ebube Monso arranged some useless boys to come and burn our shrines that have been existing at Ekwuluobia before Ebube Monso was born,He have no right to burn it because there was tradition before Christianity come into existence so every community must have it own shrines that can never stop any one to serve or worship what so ever.That is why i tore the bible again
Read more at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/01/ekwuluobia-boy-to-ebube-monso-more-you.html?m=1

Re: Ekwuluobia Boy To Ebube Monso-the More You Burn Our Shrine The More I Will Tear by brandonobi(m): 9:41am On Jan 30, 2017
(rolls eyes) let's now clap him, indeed the Reverend has no right to burn the shrines, and this dude is just wacko, well wateva.
Re: Ekwuluobia Boy To Ebube Monso-the More You Burn Our Shrine The More I Will Tear by johnpaulo(m): 9:42am On Jan 30, 2017
Too much of Indian harm no good,all I see here is weed man.
Re: Ekwuluobia Boy To Ebube Monso-the More You Burn Our Shrine The More I Will Tear by Afam4eva(m): 10:30am On Jan 30, 2017
Abeg, na which person money im dey use buy the bible wey im dey tear?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oWIBqgO0dg
Re: Ekwuluobia Boy To Ebube Monso-the More You Burn Our Shrine The More I Will Tear by otemanuduno: 11:19am On Jan 30, 2017
The Bible is as helpless as the shrine grin
Human beings and folly are 5 and 6
grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School Manual ( Sunday, 2nd April 2017) / Another Gullible Day Is Here. Happy Sunday Nigerians. / Re: Rccg General Overseer Reportedly Said He Is The Richest Man In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.