Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,344 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Another Gullible Day Is Here. Happy Sunday Nigerians. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Gullible Day Is Here. Happy Sunday Nigerians. (998 Views)

The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man / Refuting Mario Joseph And The Gullible Christians / Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Gullible Day Is Here. Happy Sunday Nigerians. by otemdomino: 8:28am On Apr 02, 2017
Hello Nigerians. It's another gullible day.
A father drags his weak children hurriedly.
A mother backs one and drags two more.
A child stumbles and fall.
Mother taps her so hard.
They are heading to the house of the gullibles
Where the actor is on the stage
Acting dance drama
Sweating and jumping
Hopping and barking
Holding the microphone and shouting
Touching the heads of the gullibles

He is the Shepherd they are the sheep
They are not humans but sheep
He is the brain they are the poor
Poor in the spirit, you can imagine
A sheep cannot think deep because it is a sheep
The sheep bring out their monies and give to the pot-bellied actors upstage

The youths are dozing when the actor is reading the books
They enjoy it more when they were all dancing and singing
And the same story everyday
From the pastor to the sheep
Only a sheep would take forever to learn simple morals
They need to be told that they should be moral all day
Whereas Socrates, Plato and Aristotle didn't even have anyone to constantly teach them morals but themselves teach others morals

How will they even learn morals when the actors teaching them are immoral themselves?
SuLIEman does 3some as well as Abiodun Fatoyinbo. Fireman of Osapa is another ati bee bee lo.
Kumuyi the baba of pretenders, gathered thousands of sheep to build universities and high schools for him.
Then the children of outsiders were the ones attending those universities and high schools.
Adeboye the liar. His cars ran on waters. Well... AT BANK PHB, they are already thinking like that cheesy
Joshua the magician himself. Ekun abija wara. The changer of things. The seer of American woman president.

The sheep are dancing
The sheep are singing
The sheep and speaking in tongue
The sheep are gyrating
The sheep are praying
The sheep are rolling
The sheep are shouting
BUT the humans are outside
Shaking their heads in pity
For the gullible sheep in the house of thieves.

Kingebukasblog, Gboyee4fun, Jacksonville, Wilgrea7, Hardmirror, Johnydon22, Akintom, Junia, Felixmor

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Gullible Day Is Here. Happy Sunday Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 02, 2017
Me reading this post like

I don't worship the pastors/scammers, I worship God

1 Like

Re: Another Gullible Day Is Here. Happy Sunday Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 02, 2017
there is nothing as gullible day but gullible people in which you take the lead.
Re: Another Gullible Day Is Here. Happy Sunday Nigerians. by ifex370(m): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2017
At least Christian's are happier than depressed atheists smiley

2 Likes

Re: Another Gullible Day Is Here. Happy Sunday Nigerians. by otemdomino: 9:58am On Apr 02, 2017
ifex370:
Who told you the atheists are depressed? I have interacted with many of them and there isn't any sign of depression in them.
Re: Another Gullible Day Is Here. Happy Sunday Nigerians. by otemdomino: 9:59am On Apr 02, 2017
2kaybiel:
there is nothing as gullible day but gullible people in which you take the lead.
how am I gullible? Explain sheep.
Re: Another Gullible Day Is Here. Happy Sunday Nigerians. by akintom(m): 10:19am On Apr 02, 2017
From mere observation, this gathering of godists, is gradually becoming lean.

Especially, the male godists are increasingly finding Supersport better pastime on Sundays now.

The hormones of the female godists is not helping their rational self.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Gullible Day Is Here. Happy Sunday Nigerians. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
otemdomino:
Hello Nigerians. It's another gullible day.
A father drags his weak children hurriedly.
A mother backs one and drags two more.
A child stumbles and fall.
Mother taps her so hard.
They are heading to the house of the gullibles
Where the actor is on the stage
Acting dance drama
Sweating and jumping
Hopping and barking
Holding the microphone and shouting
Touching the heads of the gullibles

He is the Shepherd they are the sheep
They are not humans but sheep
He is the brain they are the poor
Poor in the spirit, you can imagine
A sheep cannot think deep because it is a sheep
The sheep bring out their monies and give to the pot-bellied actors upstage

The youths are dozing when the actor is reading the books
They enjoy it more when they were all dancing and singing
And the same story everyday
From the pastor to the sheep
Only a sheep would take forever to learn simple morals
They need to be told that they should be moral all day
Whereas Socrates, Plato and Aristotle didn't even have anyone to constantly teach them morals but themselves teach others morals

How will they even learn morals when the actors teaching them are immoral themselves?
SuLIEman does 3some as well as Abiodun Fatoyinbo. Fireman of Osapa is another ati bee bee lo.
Kumuyi the baba of pretenders, gathered thousands of sheep to build universities and high schools for him.
Then the children of outsiders were the ones attending those universities and high schools.
Adeboye the liar. His cars ran on waters. Well... AT BANK PHB, they are already thinking like that cheesy
Joshua the magician himself. Ekun abija wara. The changer of things. The seer of American woman president.

The sheep are dancing
The sheep are singing
The sheep and speaking in tongue
The sheep are gyrating
The sheep are praying
The sheep are rolling
The sheep are shouting
BUT the humans are outside
Shaking their heads in pity
For the gullible sheep in the house of thieves.

Kingebukasblog, Gboyee4fun, Jacksonville, Wilgrea7, Hardmirror, Johnydon22, Akintom, Junia, Felixmor

This guy cannot live one day without talking about Christianity.

Jesus is Lord
Jesus is King
Otem, Atum, Reverad Domino are all powerless.
If they are, speak about them and leave Christianity alone

2 Likes

Re: Another Gullible Day Is Here. Happy Sunday Nigerians. by otemdomino: 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
Junia:

This guy cannot live one day without talking about Christianity.

Jesus is Lord
Jesus is King
Otem, Atum, Reverad Domino are all powerless.
If they are, speak about them and leave Christianity alone

Same way Faulkin(Zeusus Krish) did not live one day without talking about the scribes and Farhesis(Pharisees) back in those days. And same way Elijah of the Neanderthal could not live one day without talking about Baalim. Now you're feeling how it pains to be in the victim side of circumstances cheesy

Yahweh knows he would have to remain caged according to the thummim of the LIGHT OF GOD THE UNIVERSE HIS FATHER. Once again, HAPPY GULLIBLE DAY cheesy
Re: Another Gullible Day Is Here. Happy Sunday Nigerians. by realmindz: 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
ifex370:

that's why atheist sleep peacefully while Christians run from one prayer house to another in fear of witches and demons.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Gullible Day Is Here. Happy Sunday Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
otemdomino:

Same way Faulkin(Zeusus Krish) did not live one day without talking about the scribes and Farhesis(Pharisees) back in those days. And same way Elijah of the Neanderthal could not live one day without talking about Baalim. Now you're feeling how it pains to be in the victim side of circumstances cheesy

Yahweh knows he would have to remain caged according to the thummim of the LIGHT OF GOD THE UNIVERSE HIS FATHER. Once again, HAPPY GULLIBLE DAY cheesy
Lies. Jesus always reply the phirasees and scribes and not create a topic about them when they have done nothing.
Keep deceiving yourself.
He will remain King and Lord forever.
I was glad when He showed me The New Earth were He will reign with us.

I kept crying when i remembered you wonty be there.
Please repent and join us. Or you will live to regret it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Gullible Day Is Here. Happy Sunday Nigerians. by otemdomino: 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
Junia:

Lies. Jesus always reply the phirasees and scribes and not create a topic about them when they have done nothing.
Keep deceiving yourself.
He will remain King and Lord forever.
I was glad when He showed me The New Earth were He will reign with us.

I kept crying when i remembered you wonty be there.
Please repent and join us. Or you will live to regret it

See this LIAR o. Do you mean that fictitious jesus only replied the scribes and parishes according to the Bible and he never gossiped about them or criticize them without they coming to him? This is an obvious lie from you which your bible will reveal to us right now. See below to see how Faulkin(Zeusus Krista) gossiped about the scribes and pharisees(Farhesis).

Matthew 23:1-34
bible:
1. Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his
disciples,
2. Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses'
seat:
3. All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that
observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they
say, and do not.
4. For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne,
and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves
will not move them with one of their fingers.
5. But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they
make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of
their garments,
6. And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief
seats in the synagogues,
7. And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men,
Rabbi, Rabbi.
This is criticism started by your Lord.

bible: 8. But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even
Christ; and all ye are brethren.
And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is
your Father, which is in heaven.
Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master,
even Christ.
But he that is greatest among you shall be your
servant.
And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased;
and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

bible: But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye
neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are
entering to go in.
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for
ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long
prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and
when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of
hell than yourselves.
Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever
shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever
shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!
Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or
the temple that sanctifieth the gold?
And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing;
but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is
guilty.
Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or
the altar that sanctifieth the gift?
Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by
it, and by all things thereon.
And whoso shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it,
and by him that dwelleth therein.
And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the
throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon.
ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have
omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment,
mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to
leave the other undone.
Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a
camel.
ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter,
but within they are full of extortion and excess.
Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within
the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be
clean also.
ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear
beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones,
and of all uncleanness.
These are the curses your Lord rained on them like SULEMAN and Oyedepo did to their enemies.
I have not cursed the xtians or have I? Your Lord even used the foul word 'fo*ol' but he commanded you sheep not to use it. Nature forbid that I Otem should call my fellow humans fool as your lord did.

bible:
Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men,
but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish
the sepulchres of the righteous,
And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we
would not have been partakers with them in the blood of
the prophets.
Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are
the children of them which killed the prophets.
Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye
escape the damnation of hell?
Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise
men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and
crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your
synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed
upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the
blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew
between the temple and the altar.
Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon
this generation.
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets,
and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often
would I have gathered thy children together, even as a
hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would
not!
Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till
ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the
Lord.
See your Lord wants revenge here. Lol.
Re: Another Gullible Day Is Here. Happy Sunday Nigerians. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
otemdomino:

See this LIAR o. Do you mean that fictitious jesus only replied the scribes and parishes according to the Bible and he never gossiped about them or criticize them without they coming to him? This is an obvious lie from you which your bible will reveal to us right now. See below to see how Faulkin(Zeusus Krista) gossiped about the scribes and pharisees(Farhesis).

Matthew 23:1-34
This is criticism started by your Lord.

These are the curses your Lord rained on them like SULEMAN and Oyedepo did to their enemies.
I have not cursed the xtians or have I? Your Lord even used the foul word 'fo*ol' but he commanded you sheep not to use it. Nature forbid that I Otem should call my fellow humans fool as your lord did.

See your Lord wants revenge here. Lol.
Oh Otem.
For the first scripture, He was teaching the people and was using the Pharisees as examples because they do no practise what they teach.

The second one, He didn't pronounce curses on them.
Is woe the same as curse

Do you understand revenge ?
Re: Another Gullible Day Is Here. Happy Sunday Nigerians. by otemdomino: 10:51am On Apr 03, 2017
Junia:

Oh Otem.
For the first scripture, He was teaching the people and was using the Pharisees as examples because they do no practise what they teach.

The second one, He didn't pronounce curses on them.
Is woe the same as curse

Do you understand revenge ?

Lies... and deep down your mind you know you are just forming lies.
Secondly woe=curse, check dictionary.
Re: Another Gullible Day Is Here. Happy Sunday Nigerians. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
otemdomino:

Lies... and deep down your mind you know you are just forming lies. Secondly woe=curse, check dictionary.
They are not lies. You just couldnt dig any whole brother. When did woe become curse ? Otem dictionary
Re: Another Gullible Day Is Here. Happy Sunday Nigerians. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
otemdomino:

Lies... and deep down your mind you know you are just forming lies. Secondly woe=curse, check dictionary.
They are not lies. You just couldnt dig any whole brother. When did woe become curse ? Otem dictionary
Re: Another Gullible Day Is Here. Happy Sunday Nigerians. by otemdomino: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
Junia:

They are not lies. You just couldnt dig any whole brother.
When did woe become curse ? Otem dictionary
check your dictionary joor. If I screenshot mine now, you'll be saying another thing.
Re: Another Gullible Day Is Here. Happy Sunday Nigerians. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
otemdomino:
check your dictionary joor. If I screenshot mine now, you'll be saying another thing.
Woe is just a grief, sorrow or distress.
Who can you lie to?
Re: Another Gullible Day Is Here. Happy Sunday Nigerians. by otemdomino: 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
Junia:

Woe is just a grief, sorrow or distress.
Who can you lie to?
Chrstians are zombies I swear! Is it until you say curse be to you that you will call it a curse!
If someone say 'Chineke ga pogi oku!" isn't that a curse? Must he say "curse, curse and curse!"? before you know that it is a curse?
Now again if somebody say to you, "grief, sorrow and distress be upon you" how will you see that? won't you say the person is cursing you?

Think, think, think young Junia, use that thing called brain. It is the organ of spirituality. If the people of the 30th century see these comments of yours, they will laff so much at the way you show ignorance towards the use of English words. Be wise Junia. Touch your brain by deep thinking and not your heart by emotional displays. You can't help a basket not to leak water. You can't patch the guilts of the gods. The gods you worship are guilty of low thinking faculty punishable under the law of spirituality. And the more you try to defend their follies, the more you make a mess of yourself.

Come out of religion and use your brain to judge matter. Worship no god, use your brain and do good to humanity are the golden rules.

Love the world and the things that are in the world, for if you hate the world, the world will not improve but will become worse. Love nature, plant flowers, don't hate the cats for no reason except if they step beyond their boundaries.

Let love be practised out of religion. Give to those who are in need and don't ask for their religion before you do that. For this is the best legacy.

Show love, because that is the only thing that pervades the afterlifes. Although there are some illusions of hatred in some afterlife, such as the one I was shown by Eusebius in my second afterlife vision, in which he shouted, "bring back my confession! Souls are perishing!" But I saw beyond that and I knew that he was only trying to protect his name and his religion on earth. Because I Otem have come to disgrace all bad gods and their scribes. And who is that god that can deliver them out of my hands.

Anyway, that's by the way grin(just trying to display my pastoral skills while you(Junia) the sheep listen/read). Ranchoddas, Realmindz come and see something cheesy

Now let's confirm if woe isn't the same as curse right now. Check the screenshot below from ENGLISH dictionary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Gullible Day Is Here. Happy Sunday Nigerians. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
otemdomino:
Chrstians are zombies I swear! Is it until you say curse be to you that you will call it a curse!
If someone say 'Chineke ga pogi oku!" isn't that a curse? Must he say "curse, curse and curse!"? before you know that it is a curse? Anyway, that's by the way, let's confirm if woe isn't the same as curse right now. Check the screenshot below from ENGLISH dictionary.
My brother, Jesus never pronounced curse on them. Well, english scholars may understand it in a differemt way.
And anyway im not a Nigerian so dont speak dose Chineke stuffs wif me.
Re: Another Gullible Day Is Here. Happy Sunday Nigerians. by otemdomino: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
Junia:

My brother, Jesus never pronounced curse on them. Well, english scholars may understand it in a differemt way.
And anyway im not a Nigerian so dont speak dose Chineke stuffs wif me.

Think, think, think young Junia, use that thing
called brain. It is the organ of spirituality. If the
people of the 30th century see these comments
of yours, they will laff so much at the way you
show ignorance towards the use of English
words. Be wise Junia. Touch your brain by deep
thinking and not your heart by emotional
displays. You can't help a basket not to leak
water. You can't patch the guilts of the gods.
The gods you worship are guilty of low thinking
faculty punishable under the law of spirituality.
And the more you try to defend their follies, the
more you make a mess of yourself.

Come out of religion and use your brain to judge
matter. Worship no god, use your brain and do
good to humanity are the golden rules.
Love the world and the things that are in the
world, for if you hate the world, the world will not
improve but will become worse. Love nature,
plant flowers, don't hate the cats for no reason
except if they step beyond their boundaries.
Let love be practised out of religion. Give to
those who are in need and don't ask for their
religion before you do that. For this is the best
legacy.

Show love, because that is the only thing that
pervades the afterlifes. Although there are some
illusions of hatred in some afterlife, such as the
one I was shown by Eusebius in my second
afterlife vision, in which he shouted, "bring back
my confession! Souls are perishing!" But I saw
beyond that and I knew that he was only trying
to protect his name and his religion on earth.
Because I Otem have come to disgrace all bad
gods and their scribes. And who is that god that
can deliver them out of my hands.

Anyway, that's by the way cheesy (just trying to
display my pastoral skills while you(Junia) the
sheep listen/read). Ranchoddas, Realmindz come
and see something cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Another Gullible Day Is Here. Happy Sunday Nigerians. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
otemdomino:

Think, think, think young Junia, use that thing
called brain. It is the organ of spirituality. If the
people of the 30th century see these comments
of yours, they will laff so much at the way you
show ignorance towards the use of English
words. Be wise Junia. Touch your brain by deep
thinking and not your heart by emotional
displays. You can't help a basket not to leak
water. You can't patch the guilts of the gods.
The gods you worship are guilty of low thinking
faculty punishable under the law of spirituality.
And the more you try to defend their follies, the
more you make a mess of yourself.

Come out of religion and use your brain to judge
matter. Worship no god, use your brain and do
good to humanity are the golden rules.
Love the world and the things that are in the
world, for if you hate the world, the world will not
improve but will become worse. Love nature,
plant flowers, don't hate the cats for no reason
except if they step beyond their boundaries.
Let love be practised out of religion. Give to
those who are in need and don't ask for their
religion before you do that. For this is the best
legacy.

Show love, because that is the only thing that
pervades the afterlifes. Although there are some
illusions of hatred in some afterlife, such as the
one I was shown by Eusebius in my second
afterlife vision, in which he shouted, "bring back
my confession! Souls are perishing!" But I saw
beyond that and I knew that he was only trying
to protect his name and his religion on earth.
Because I Otem have come to disgrace all bad
gods and their scribes. And who is that god that
can deliver them out of my hands.

Anyway, that's by the way cheesy (just trying to
display my pastoral skills while you(Junia) the
sheep listen/read). Ranchoddas, Realmindz come
and see something cheesy cheesy
You can go out and evangelise. You cannot change me brother. Continue following your doctufos and i will follow my Bible.

(1) (Reply)

How Do One Categorize Spiritual Materials? / The Good News Revolution!! - Steve Edwards / 8 Reasons Believers Hate Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.