Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Your Help Is Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Your Help Is Needed (889 Views)

Django And Flask Users, Your Help Is Needed Please / Javascript Programmers: Your Help Is Needed Here Please / Automatic Matching (merging) Help Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Help Is Needed by Rubyist(m): 9:03am On Jan 30, 2017
Dear sir/ma
Great programmers of our honorable country. My greetings to everyone. I am rubyist, I a young programmer. I am in need of everyones help.
I started with C, and I am quite versed at it, it makes me understand nitty gritty of languages. And had been my bedrock to grasp other programming languages easily. I am an ND 2 computer science pt student at yaba college of technology. I am currently writing my last semester paper and will be due for I.T placement by 1st day of march. Let me briefly describe my type of person.

* I am a do it well type of person
* I like to code tools either for hacks or for getting jobs done in time, even when I haven't create many thou.
* I am flexible, can pick any language in short time.
* I am an A.I enthusiast. And will after yaba start picking books on it.
* I understand Java, Just learn ruby. And was compelled to learn php.

Now my php is far above average as I can code for the web, and I ll soon start to watch videos I get for Ruby on Rails.

Problem: my system crashed few days ago and I am feeling rusty as I don't have any system to code and practice with.

What I need: A place I can have access to both internet and computer as I really can't just stay idle. I am willing to work for free , just please give me access to those I will be really happy and appreciative of this. Pls drop your emails if you need my c.v or you can ask me to mail to you. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Your Help Is Needed by SeunLanLege(m): 9:09am On Jan 30, 2017
Rubyist:
Dear sir/ma
Great programmers of our honorable country. My greetings to everyone. I am rubyist, I a young programmer. I am in need of everyones help.
I started with C, and I am quite versed at it, it makes me understand nitty gritty of languages. And had been my bedrock to grasp other programming languages easily. I am an ND 2 computer science pt student at yaba college of technology. I am currently writing my last semester paper and will be due for I.T placement by 1st day of march. Let me briefly describe my type of person.

* I am a do it well type of person
* I like to code tools either for hacks or for getting jobs done in time, even when I haven't create many thou.
* I am flexible, can pick any language in short time.
* I am an A.I enthusiast. And will after yaba start picking books on it.
* I understand Java, Just learn ruby. And was compelled to learn php.

Now my php is far above average as I can code for the web, and I ll soon start to watch videos I get for Ruby on Rails.

Problem: my system crashed few days ago and I am feeling rusty as I don't have any system to code and practice with.

What I need: A place I can have access to both internet and computer as I really can't just stay idle. I am willing to work for free , just please give me access to those I will be really happy and appreciative of this. Pls drop your emails if you need my c.v or you can ask me to mail to you. Thanks

Nigeria needs more people like you.

If you're confident cwith your php skills ,send your CV to admin@myestores.com.ng
Re: Your Help Is Needed by Rubyist(m): 11:41am On Jan 30, 2017
SeunLanLege pos
t=53255898:

Nigeria needs more people like you.

If you're confident cwith your php skills ,send your CV to admin@myestores.com.ng

Thanks sir. Have done as you requested. Will be waiting your reply.
Re: Your Help Is Needed by dgbanj: 11:41am On Jan 31, 2017
contact me via whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Internet Marketing Training - Come In Here / Hiring A Web Developer Intern To Work During Weekends With Very Little Pay / Free It Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.