Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? (8215 Views)

Which Of These Phones Should I Go For / Which Of These Phones Should I Go For / Nairalanders Which Of The Android Phones Should I Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by Suspect33(m): 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
I want to get a reliable phone that will serve me for a long time, i have two options which are the Infinix Note 4, Tecno Camon CX and Gionee M5 Marathon, the Gionee is fairly used but has no issues and the Tecno / Infinix which if i settle for would be a new one, but the way tecno / infinix products are coming under heavy critisism makes me have a second thought on how reliable they can be, Guys whats your thoughts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by busybrain123(m): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
if you have the money go for infinix note4
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
I have once dismantled an Infinix phone.It has an inbuilt battery that it will take only a mobile phone engineer to dismantle and remove it.There are different panels for different purposes.If it drop, it will take a luck before a fault doesn't occur.Also,the screen is fragile.All this phone manufacturers that tag their mobile devices on a high price ought to make their screen rugged as well.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by Suspect33(m): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
comshots:
I have once dismantled an Infinix phone.It has an inbuilt battery that it will take only a mobile phone engineer to dismantle and remove it.There are different panels for different purposes.If it drop, it will take a luck before a fault doesn't occur.Also,the screen is fragile.All this phone manufacturers that tag their mobile devices on a high price ought to make their screen rugged as well.
Bro u did not answer my question, which device should i go for

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by Suspect33(m): 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
busybrain123:
if you have the money go for infinix note4
Bro, infinix products are prone to developing faults, you should knw that

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by waleyp(m): 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION AHN AHN YOU LIKE STORY OOO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by shedy03(m): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
Suspect33:
I want to get a reliable phone that will serve me for a long time, i have two options which are the Infinix Note 4, Tecno Camon CX and Gionee M5 Marathon, the Gionee is fairly used but has no issues and the Tecno / Infinix which if i settle for would be a new one, but the way tecno / infinix products are coming under heavy critisism makes me have a second thought on how reliable they can be, Guys whats your thoughts
very soon gionee m5 will become outdated and forgotten, its running on lollipop and with no upgrade from gionee. its also run on a quadcore processor with a 2G RAM, that's low. but its battery is superb.
infinix note 4 is still new, fresh in the market. with octacore processor, latest nougat OS, an OK battery of 4300mah with quick/flash charge. if I were you, I will go for infinix note 4.
am not a fan of infinix, but my note 2 LTE of almost 3yrs speaks for how durable, rugged and reliable an original infinix product is.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by valinno(m): 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
hmm

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by OVA200(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
I have 3 months used Oukitel u20 plus for sale in Ibadan very neat #28,000. Call or Whatsapp 08138999406.
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by engrFsumtin(m): 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
Anyone in pH who has a Gionee m3 or a fone of that quality Shud cntct me...I have a very clean bb z30 to swap or sell
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by Osaki07: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
I'll recommend you get the infinix note 4 since it's a new one..
..you can never tell when that usedgionee starts malfunctioning, nothing beats brand new products wink
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by Ennyholar: 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
Baba I suggest you get yourself a Camon CX... seriously I love mine ..Have all the required sensors. Gyroscope, Magnetometor and Compass.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by Unseen(m): 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
Suspect33:

Depending on your budget, go for Nokia 3
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by shedy03(m): 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
Unseen:

Depending on your budget, go for Nokia 3
2630mah battery, 2G RAM, quadcore processor. this is lowend compared to the phones OP mentioned.
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by deejeet1: 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Well I will advise you go for infinix note 4. That's what I'm currently using and really enjoying it. People saying infinix products are prone to faults may not really know about infinix. I know of someone using infinix note 1 for over 2yrs now without visiting a mobile phone repairer for one's.
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by Abdstrakt(m): 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
I'll suggest you get the Camon CX. A really good phone.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by Unseen(m): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
shedy03:

2630mah battery, 2G RAM, quadcore processor. this is lowend compared to the phones OP mentioned.

Okay nah. Nokia 6 or Nokia 8 since money no be problem.

I believe in Brand not all these advance chinko phones...... Abeg make Tecno, infinix etc fan boys no vex ooo
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by georgeben205(m): 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
Unseen:

Okay nah. Nokia 6 or Nokia 8 since money no be problem.

I believe in Brand not all these advance chinko phones...... Abeg make Tecno, infinix etc fan boys no vex ooo
na ur type go still dy use tecno p3

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by Unseen(m): 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
georgeben205:
na ur type go still dy use tecno p3

Funny. Am a Nokia fan since days of Symbian phones. Have been using Lumia since 2013. (Go check me on Windows Phone thread).

Now that Nokia is back, I dey eye Nokia 3 for a start but my love for Windows Phone dey say make try Lumia 640xl.

Sorry Bro. If it's not Nokia, no android for me

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
shedy03:

very soon gionee m5 will become outdated and forgotten, its running on lollipop and with no upgrade from gionee. its also run on a quadcore processor with a 2G RAM, that's low. but its battery is superb.
infinix note 4 is still new, fresh in the market. with octacore processor, latest nougat OS, an OK battery of 4300mah with quick/flash charge. if I were you, I will go for infinix note 4.
am not a fan of infinix, but my note 2 LTE of almost 3yrs speaks for how durable, rugged and reliable an original infinix product is.
true talk boss. I once bought a cloned note2 LTE now using tecno l9 plus but I'm still hungry to use the original note 2. is it wise to get a used one for 30k?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by Onyenna(m): 5:18am On Jul 28, 2017
Observing...
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by oscillation55(m): 6:54am On Jul 28, 2017
I'd love to take up your deal, from your options Infinix note 4 seems the best placed to vie for; it's new, have awesome features, cheap too.
Contact me through my signature to get yours @great price. Best price guaranteed.
Regards
Suspect33:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 28, 2017
Suspect33:
If you want peace of mind phone i will advise to go either Gionee Xiaomi phone
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by Jaculze(m): 8:37am On Jul 28, 2017
Suspect33:
Bro, Tecno Camon CX would be a nice pick. I'm currently using it.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by Techm8: 8:43am On Jul 28, 2017
Jaculze:
Bro, Tecno Camon CX would be a nice pick. I'm currently using it.
looks like camon CX is the most popular Smartphone in this forum.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by Jaculze(m): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2017
Techm8:

looks lovely camon CX is the most popular Smartphone in this forum.
yea, it deserves the hype

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2017
Techm8:

looks like camon CX is the most popular Smartphone in this forum.

The phone make sense now.
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2017
Suspect33:

Almost everybody has told you the koko. Just go ahead and get yourself the Camon CX because I am also using it..
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 28, 2017
Suspect33:

Oga, madam. I will advice you to stay away from mtk phones in nigeria. They are substandard and nonsense.all these phone use mediatek mt6735. And then gionee which has mt6755. But they all have the same gpu. Mali t720 and mali t860 mp2 for the gionee which performs like the mali t628 with a lower clock count. Most of this phone ppi are very low. They don't shoot 4k and lack video stabilization. Their camera a huge pixels with low subpixels resulting in bad camera. Eg, TECNO cx 16mp front is nonsense compared to the Samsung s8 8mp.it not about the size of PIxel. Or the iPhone 7 7mp front. Either. So I will suggest you go buy the new Nokia 6 for 85k or settle with Nokia 5.with andreno 505 and 405 with snapdragon 430 and 435.with better camera, 8mp front and better back compared to the substandard products in nigeria.

Modified ** I noticed Nigeria is a dumping place for substandard products.. Due to inflation, job opportunities, poverty. They sell us substandard products at a high price too. Now imagine Motorola released Moto c in nigeria. Omg 2gb ram..

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by Suspect33(m): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2017
CHESTER48:

Oga, madam. I will advice you to stay away from mtk phones in nigeria. They are substandard and nonsense.all these phone use mediatek mt6735. And then gionee which has mt6755. But they all have the same gpu. Mali t720 and mali t860 mp2 for the gionee which performs like the mali t628 with a lower clock count. Most of this phone ppi are very low. They don't shoot 4k and lack video stabilization. Their camera a huge pixels with low subpixels resulting in bad camera. Eg, TECNO cx 16mp front is nonsense compared to the Samsung s8 8mp.it not about the size of PIxel. Or the iPhone 7 7mp front. Either. So I will suggest you go buy the new Nokia 6 for 85k or settle with Nokia 5.with andreno 505 and 405 with snapdragon 430 and 435.with better camera, 8mp front and better back compared to the substandard products in nigeria.

Modified ** I noticed Nigeria is a dumping place for substandard products.. Due to inflation, job opportunities, poverty. They sell us substandard products at a high price too. Now imagine Motorola released Moto c in nigeria. Omg 2gb ram..

Nice analysis, though the nokia 6 you suggested is a little bit above my budget, i think its around 80-90k,
Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by Suspect33(m): 11:10am On Jul 28, 2017
funmyade:

Just go ahead and get yourself the Camon CX because I am also using it..
so i should get it because you are using it

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2017
Suspect33:
Nice analysis, though the nokia 6 you suggested is a little bit above my budget, i think its around 80-90k,
what are the prices of the phone you mentioned? Can u tell me here.

Also I suggest you can buy a second value Samsung s6 for around 65 to 70k.go check jiji olx etc. Or buy Samsung s5.
Most mtk phones snapchat filter lags.. My Samsung alpha 2mp camera is like 5mp on my mums TECNO camon cx. And my snapchat don't hang though it s 2014 phone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The New GLO Glo Hi-Flier Tarrif Plan / Infinix Hot Note Pro VS Infinix Zero2 (hit Or Miss) Your Take...? / Best Android Launcher? (pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.