Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

I Agree With Sukkot And Mrpresident1 On WW3 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Agree With Sukkot And Mrpresident1 On WW3 (288 Views)

Do You Agree With Atheist On This? / Putin Tests New Satan-2 Nuke Against Ww3 / After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Agree With Sukkot And Mrpresident1 On WW3 by Yarduni: 11:35am On Jan 30, 2017
These guys can really have some extreme views but now I think they may be right
After watching bannon the chief adviser of trump speak this way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWXScQaZ2uI

Then I knew the holy war ww3 is coming fast and trump is the Antichrist we've all been waiting for, or maybe it's going to be pence, we all know the Antichrist will rise when no one sees it

(1) (Reply)

Stop Checking. / Impediments To Prayer / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.