Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists (5620 Views)

For Those Of You Atheists / You Atheists, Are Wrong! / I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
I bought a percel of Land Four years ago in a rocky part of My Town Iree in Osun state.

I have tried to start building on it but every time i get money i have urgent matters to settle with it

Just last year I was called by the person that sold it to me that being a rocky area a Quarry is beign started close by. So I thought may be I would sell it off and use the money to buy another land somewhere else.

Last week the man called again and told me he saw a mansion on my land that he didnt know i have finally sold it nd I was shocked.

Next day I took off to see who d hell built on my land and low and behold the very first surprise I saw is that the building is exact replica of my proposed building plan I intended to build. With the flowers at exactly where i plan to put them. A well planned compound to my very taste.

A fake smile showed on my face cause I really couldn't figure out if I was dreaming or not. I then proceeded to knock on the door and get to kno who the trespasser was.

I got to the door and knocked and knocked and there was no answer. every where was quiet. I then managed to turn the door knob and the door flung open. And to my greatest surprise again My own self portrait on the wall with the pictures of my family at the opposite side.

I became afraid than i have ever been in my whole entire life. I ran back out and stood shaking somewhere under a tree but then I brought out my phone and dialled the land sellers number, I told him to come quickly and within minutes he was with me.
I took him into the sitting room and the moment he entered he started laughing. I asked him why the laughter and he said "Oga so na you own the house and you never tell me you dey start to build." I was surprised and I asked him why he said so. He replied "No be your pictures be this" ?
I said yes its my picture but I am not the one who owns the house. He continued laughing

It took me almost 30minutes to convince him that I am not the owner. And we boh sat under the tree in shock. No one to even ask questions.

On asking him when last he was at the site before the day he saw the building he said a month and that he didnt plan to visit the site untill that day they heard a big noise from the site direction and they thought the Quarry has started production and when they arrived there, there was no Quarry worker on sight and on getting to my land he discorvered the house.

Immediately my mind went to the Big Bang.

I decided to move in with my family and you cant believe it no one has come to challenge us.

Another Big Bang happened in my Town and it gave me a beautiful Mansion just like I have on my proposed plan and even furnished it to my taste with my pictures and that of my wife and kids.

Thanks to the Big Bang.

I shouldnt forget to add that I met a beautiful Alsatian Dog chained at the foot of the sofa.

I eventually named the dog Atheist The Dreamer

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
This is hilarious you know... ... Because If i start list the incompetency of god who created the universe in 6days without been able to create a remote manual, you'd be wailing "WE TOOK THE WORDS IN THE HOLY BIBLE OUT OF CONTEXT"

And how Inconsistent your so called story book(bible) is
Un explained mystery - Mathematically Debunking The Flood As Recorded In The Bible

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by HQuadreal: 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
Wawu see the finishing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by obinna58(m): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
davtosh:
I bought a percel of Land Four years ago in a rocky part of My Town Iree in Osun state.

I have tried to start building on it but every time i get money i have urgent matters to settle with it

Just last year I was called by the person that sold it to me that being a rocky area a Quarry is beign started close by. So I thought may be I would sell it off and use the money to buy another land somewhere else.

Last week the man called again and told me he saw a mansion on my land that he didnt know i have finally sold it nd I was shocked.

Next day I took off to see who d hell built on my land and low and behold the very first surprise I saw is that the building is exact replica of my proposed building plan I intended to build. With the flowers at exactly where i plan to put them. A well planned compound to my very taste.

A fake smile showed on my face cause I really couldn't figure out if I was dreaming or not. I then proceeded to knocked on the door and get to kno who the trespasser was.

I got to the door and knocked and knocked and there was no answer. every where was quiet. I then managed to turn the door knob and the door flung open. And to my greatest surprise again My own self portrait on the wall with the pictures of my family at the opposite side.

I became afraid than i have ever been in my whole entire life. I ran back out and stood shacking somewhere under a tree but then I brought out my phone and dialled the land sellers number, I told him to come quickly and within minutes he was with me.
I took him into the sitting room and the moment he entered he started laughing. I asked him why the laughter and he said "Oga so na you own the house and you never tell me you dey start to build." I was surprised and I asked him why he said so. He replied "No be your pictures be this" ?
I said yes its my picture but I am not the one who owns the house. He continued laughing

It took me almost 30minutes to convince him that I am not the owner. And we boh sat under the tree in shock. No one to even ask questions.

On asking him when last he was at the site before the day he saw the building he said a month and that he didnt plan to visit the site untill that day they heard a big noise from the site direction and they thought the Quarry has started production and when they arrived there, there was no Quarry worker on sight and on getting to my land he discorvered the house.

Immediately my mind went to the Big Bang.

I decided to move in with my family and you cant believe it no one has come to challenge us.

Another Big Bang happened in my Town and it gave me a beautiful Mansion just like I have on my proposed plan and even furnished it to my taste with my pictures and that of my wife and kids.

Thanks to the Big Bang.

I shouldnt forget to add that I met a beautiful Alsatian Dog chained at the foot of the sofa.

I eventually named the dog Atheist The Dreamer
I'm an atheist but who f*cking cares abt big bang all I say z that u have no evidence of ur god

Big bang z not a belief system oga!!!

2 Likes

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by UyiIredia(m): 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
Nice one!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by yomi007k(m): 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
undecided

Fictional nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by Amberon: 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
Pls its not by force to believe in God. We christians have proof of our God. To say we dont is pure fallacy. But you're free to believe anything.
obinna58:

I'm an atheist but who f*cking cares abt big bang all I say z that u have no evidence of ur god

3 Likes

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
That awkward moment when OP realises Big Bang was first proposed by a theist, Georges LemaƮtre, a Belgian physicist and Roman Catholic priest, and the Pope even wanted to make it part of the Christian doctrine as "proof of god"

go figure ignorant OP

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by biafranbaby(m): 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
Satan sees everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by orunto27: 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
UyiIredia:
Nice one!

No. Simple Cookies.
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by orunto27: 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
April Fable.
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by oglalasioux(m): 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
Very lame argument.

The universe was planned by your god, right?

Are we alone in the universe?

Your answer is obviously yes.

So your god created two hundred billion galaxies just so earth and humanity can exist. I'll give you the pass mark.

So your god went through all these troubles to create the universe so we can exist but doesn't have a clue on what to do about natural disasters, diseases/epidemics, drought/famine, conflicts/wars and inequality. Your god created a perfect universe but humanity still have issues of being born with chronic diseases such as cancer, schizophrenia and diabetes.

Your answer is to obviously blame everything on the devil. But check it out;

God went through the troubles of making a universe that is at least 150 billion light years in diameter (one light year in kilometers is 10,000,000,000,000,000.) yet doesn't have a clue of what to do with the devil.

God indeed!

1 Like

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
obinna58:

My guy grin

As if you know what I feel now too. I dont fuccking care about the big bang again as well who knows whether the sound the land seller heard was a sound of a hunters gun but all I know is I met a house nobody built on my plots of land because Ive been living there and nobody has come to ask me why.

Who even dares to challenge me.

Thanks Jare who cares about the Big Bang.

Stay blessed.

Dont ask me "blessed by who"

2 Likes

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by obinna58(m): 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
Amberon:
Pls its not by force to believe in God. We christians have proof of our God. To say we dont is pure fallacy. But you're free to believe anything.

why not focus on thread instead of showing how disorganized religious brain is undecided

If I ask prove now, u start talking bible said this and that
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by kjhova(m): 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
davtosh:

My guy grin

As if you know what I feel now too. I dont fuccking care about the big bang again as well who knows whether the sound the land seller heard was a sound of a hunters gun but all I know is I met a house nobody built on my plots of land because Ive been living there and nobody has come to ask me why.

Who even dares to challenge me.

Thanks Jare who cares about the Big Bang.

Stay blessed.

Dont ask me "blessed by who"

My dear friend, your analogy of your magically built house seems premised on a flawed understanding of atheism. You have kindda mixed atheism with the big bang theory and have gone further with an erroneous idea of what the big bang is about.

Let's educate you, if you will be open enough to learn new viewpoints.

Atheism's main crux is the idea that all gods are man made and thus unreal. Not a far fetched idea for religious people to grasp, after all Christians feel Buddha is fake while Muslims also see the Holy Spirit as unreal...and so on for all religions.

Atheists reject all theories of creation as fake, obviously as all gods are seen as fake. Further reason is that every religion and culture have their creation stories and not one has ever resembled the other. So which of these is true? Another reason is that all creation stories retain the same faulty bronze age assumptions about the cosmos; that the world is 6,000 years old or less, that the gods reside in the sky, that creation started in the backyard of whatever culture is telling the story, that the sun, moon and stars are within our atmosphere, that all fauna and flora are today as they have been from day 1 without evolution, that Earth is the centre of the cosmos. These are fallacious ideas with what now know and you'd expect the creator to know so and not "reveal" terribly wrong ideas to his prophets.

Atheists are not propounders of the big bang theory. The big bang theory is a scientific theory to explain a possible beginning of the world. Scientists are atheists, religious folks etc and big bang is from that faculty and thus not necessarily an atheist dogma. By its very definition, atheism has no dogma, no congregation and no "leaders".

Big bang is what it is, a theory. Any half a penny student of science understands that there is observation, hypothesis, theory and law and these represent different levels of authenticity. No sane scientist will propound the big bang as a law thus it remains a hypothesis to explain what is, pending further understanding of the cosmos.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
kjhova:

My dear friend, your analogy of your magically built house seems premised on a flawed understanding of atheism. You have kindda mixed atheism with the big bang theory and have gone further with an erroneous idea of what the big bang is about.

Atheism's main crux is the idea that all gods are man made and thus unreal. Not a far fetched idea for religious people to grasp, after all Christians feel Buddha is fake while Muslims also see the Holy Spirit as unreal...and so on for all religions.

Atheists reject all theories of creation as fake, obviously as all gods are seen as fake. Further reason is that every religion and culture have their creation stories and not one has ever resembled the other. So which of these is true? Another reason is that all creation stories retain the same faulty bronze age assumptions about the cosmos; that the world is 6,000 years old or less, that the gods reside in the sky, that creation started in the backyard of whatever culture is telling the story, that the sun, moon and stars are within our atmosphere, that all fauna and flora are today as they have been from day 1 without evolution, that Earth is the centre of the cosmos. These are fallacious ideas with what now know and you'd expect the creator to know so and not "reveal" terribly wrong ideas to his prophets.

Atheists are not propounders of the big bang theory. The big bang theory is a scientific theory to explain a possible beginning of the world. Scientists are atheists, religious folks etc and big bang is from that faculty and thus not necessarily an atheist dogma. By its very definition, atheism has no dogma, no congregation and no "leaders".

Big bang is what it is, a theory. Any half a penny student of science understands that there is observation, hypothesis, theory and law and these represent different levels of authenticity. No sane scientist will propound the big bang as a law thus it remains a hypothesis to explain what is, pending further understanding of the cosmos.

Thanks bro.
All the Cosmos, hypothesis etc doesntv explain how you atheists believe humans and life generally arrived here on earth.

If all gods are man made then who made man that made gods

If not Big Bang through what.

Remain blessed.

2 Likes

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
The truth doesn't demand belief. And the fact that you would use fiction to prove a point already makes you a candidate of disregard.

1 Like

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by kjhova(m): 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
davtosh:

Thanks bro.
All the Cosmos, hypothesis etc doesntv explain how you atheists believe humans and life generally arrived here on earth.

Remain blessed.

The same question cannot be answered by religious folks like u. What was there before god and where did god come from?
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by felixomor: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
kjhova:

The same question cannot be answered by religious folks like u. What was there before god and where did god come from?

God did not have to come from anything.

It is only that which is subject to time, space and matter that needs to come from something.

God is outside time, space and matter.
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
davtosh:

Thanks bro.

Remain blessed.
And what made that god that created man undecided

Waiting for your answer patiently
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

God did not have to come from anything.

It is only that which is subject to time, space and matter that needs to come from something.

Fallacy detected, "Special Pleading"

Special pleading is a form of fallacious argument that involves an attempt to cite something as an exception to a generally accepted rule, principle, etc. without justifying the exception.

3 Likes

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by felixomor: 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Fallacy detected, "Special Pleading"

Special pleading is a form of fallacious argument that involves an attempt to cite something as an exception to a [colorr=#990000]generally accepted rule[/color] principle, etc. without justifying the exception.

Please what is the general "rule" on God?
Who set the rule please?

Hehehehe
Fallacy of fallacies

1 Like

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by Amberon: 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
Were you focusing on the thread before writing that?
obinna58:

why not focus on thread instead of showing how disorganized religious brain is undecided

If I ask prove now, u start talking bible said this and that

1 Like

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

Please what is the general "rule" on God?
Who set the rule please?

Hehehehe
Fallacy of fallacies

General rule here is that the universe must've come from something, where does that thing that they said created the universe come from? this question then leads to "Nah, he's first, he's beyond time, he's beyond space, he made the law"

you're hereby making an exception for a rule aka special pleading

but erhm, its you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by bolkay47(m): 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
kjhova:

So sir, how do you think the universe started? Since the "Big Bang" is just a theory/hypothesis and you believe atheists dont subscribe to the idea.

1 Like

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
felixomor:

God did not have to come from anything

@bold

But you disagree something can come from nothing ABI undecided

Use ya Spinal cord to think since ya brain is failing grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
bolkay47:

So sir, how do you think the universe started? Since the "Big Bang" is just a thwory/hypothesis and you believe atheists dont subscribe to the idea.

change "believe" to "Know" because atheism has never subscribed to any idea nor would subscribe to any idea

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
adepeter26:
@bold
the way they special plead when it comes to god is hilarious

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
adepeter26:
And what made that god that created man undecided
Waiting for your answer patiently
Thanks
let him answer my question first and I will surely answer you
kp waiting patiently
grin
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by felixomor: 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
adepeter26:
@bold

Alert me when your brain Starts working...
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by felixomor: 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

General rule here is that the universe must've come from something, where does that thing that they said created the universe come from? this question then leads to "Nah, he's first, he's beyond time, he's beyond space, he made the law"

you're hereby making an exception for a rule aka special pleading

but erhm, its you

And is God part of the universe?
sad
Re: After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
davtosh:

Thanks

let him answer my question first and I will surely answer you

kp waiting patiently

grin
You see why your logic is failing you again.
From the op, you made us to understand that its illogical & absurd for something to have come out of nothing.
In summary implying, their must be a creator....

Fine, we agree, there must be a creator. And who is that creator? God.

Now, who created that creator? (now, if you are good at programming, this is what we call the infinite loop)

Waiting for your answer grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jack Straw Versus The Veil Of Aisha Bint Talha / Who Was Jesus Before He Became A Man? / Open Confession Of Former Cult Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.