Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

From Benin To Italy: Detailed Journey Of HustlingGirls Traveling To Italy(video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Benin To Italy: Detailed Journey Of HustlingGirls Traveling To Italy(video) (1104 Views)

My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip / Oba Of Benin To Prince Charles: ''Return Our Stolen Artifacts'' / Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Benin To Italy: Detailed Journey Of HustlingGirls Traveling To Italy(video) by MreSBee: 11:54am On Jan 30, 2017
As posted on YouTube by Henry Ogunjimi of Channels Television, this video documentary highlights journey of girls from Benin city, Edo state to Italy via road, sea Etc to hustles as prostitutes. They cross countries like Niger republic, Libya, then cross the Mediterranean Sea to Europe.

The struggle and hustle is real as you will notice how they have to spend three months or more in different places they have to stop over at before they continue with their journey.

Please watch the video to see more, I can't describe it all here.

Here's the link to the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qsIK0G-whM

Please someone help move to front page.
Re: From Benin To Italy: Detailed Journey Of HustlingGirls Traveling To Italy(video) by INTROVERT(f): 11:56am On Jan 30, 2017
BRB to watch
Re: From Benin To Italy: Detailed Journey Of HustlingGirls Traveling To Italy(video) by rusher14: 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
IVORY2009:
[s]Italian Conneczionne'...

Ii' certelo chiamato la' prostituzione' in Italia e' un grosso' problema![/s]
Re: From Benin To Italy: Detailed Journey Of HustlingGirls Traveling To Italy(video) by nellaluv(f): 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
Edo girls and italo are 5 and 6 grin grin
Re: From Benin To Italy: Detailed Journey Of HustlingGirls Traveling To Italy(video) by Greedgod: 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
If i was a gurl
Re: From Benin To Italy: Detailed Journey Of HustlingGirls Traveling To Italy(video) by austino677(m): 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nawaooo na with mtn midnight plan I go use watch am embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Travelling To Rwanda Should Be On Your Bucket List / South South As Develop As Lagos And Abuja / More Road Crashes, Less Deaths Recorded During 2018 Eid-el-fitr – FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.