Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

How To Safe Guard Your Funds From Scammers In Online Transaction - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Safe Guard Your Funds From Scammers In Online Transaction (362 Views)

How To Recover Funds From Accounts Of Deceased Loved Ones. / How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? / How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Safe Guard Your Funds From Scammers In Online Transaction by sailoring: 11:58am On Jan 30, 2017
I have been scammed before of my hard earned funds back then while growing up the ladder of success. Where do I start from were the words in my mouth, how did this happen?
All my savings for more than a year, people's money I invested hoping to make more money.
It took me time to get over it.
Today, I will tell you things are more complicated because almost everyone can transact a business online using just a smart phone. You are transacting with unknown people maybe just buying bitcoins, or paying for a service or could even be just buying a phone online. How sure are you that your phone will be sent after sending money?
Or how sure are you that you will get the bitcoins into your wallet after sending money for it?
Absolutely not sure.
Today we offer you the cheapest escrow service available where we protect your funds from scammers waiting to put tears in your eyes.
www.sharptrades.com is where you need to go and our rates are as low as 1100 naira for a transaction of 50,000 naira and less. Contact us today and be glad you did

(1) (Reply)

Starbucks Unveils Chatbot App For Ordering / Free Ict Training (empowertech) / Uber Partner Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.