Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Student Bloggers And Blog Writers Needed: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Student Bloggers And Blog Writers Needed: (544 Views)

Job Opportunity For Bloggers and writers / Radio Presenters , Blog Writers , Tv Host Need To Build A Team (ibadan Only) / Urgent Vacancy: Blog Writers Needed To Write For My Upcoming Blog. (Updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Bloggers And Blog Writers Needed: by gbengalex(m): 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
Wanna make up to N5000 every month in pocket money? I need up to 10 students with good writing skills to write up news, gossips and gists on my blog at http://www.NaijaVideoNet.com. You dont need to work more than 1 hour per day and you can do it from your phone. You pick whatever topic you want and you can even report juicy stories from newspapers etc. etc. but using your own words. Hola at me with private message if interested.

Re: Student Bloggers And Blog Writers Needed: by poik(m): 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
am here, Henry, 08052795647, henchyman@yahoo.com
Re: Student Bloggers And Blog Writers Needed: by Olusharp(m): 4:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
gbengalex:
Wanna make up to N5000 every month in pocket money? I need up to 10 students with good writing skills to write up news, gossips and gists on my blog at http://www.NaijaVideoNet.com. You dont need to work more than 1 hour per day and you can do it from your phone. You pick whatever topic you want and you can even report juicy stories from newspapers etc. etc. but using your own words. Hola at me with private message if interested.
i have acknowledged your message . Check your mail.
Re: Student Bloggers And Blog Writers Needed: by Akissbanty(m): 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
Am in I own naijagrove.com you can reach me on 09055987154 or mail akissbanty@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For The Post Of Marketers/business Development Managers / ICT Vacancy At Landmark University - Apply / U-connect Is Recruiting Experience Call Centre Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.