Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" (82138 Views)

Anita Adetoye Weds Emmanuel Ikubese (Photos) / Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures / Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by autonomous22: 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
johnstar:
Afonjas and der stupidity like say him nor gv woman belle

Useless man

U don start ....
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by mamaa88(f): 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
Mumu Professor who made you one,is it because ur own has not open,d way I see ur face am sure I have 9baby mamas with up to 20kids
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
bayonino:
The professor said the truth you fooools!!!! 2face lack any moral background to protest, all these weed singers.
You're the fool,you would have been one of the zombies that would have condemned Fela Kuti when he was protesting against military tyranny of the OBJ,Buhari and IBB regime.
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by ChikaSunday(m): 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
noetic5:

Nigerian professor, Akindele Adetoye, blasts 2face for planning to lead protest against the FG

Read what what he wrote on his social media profile, below

"You are a bloody illiterate. You had sex with all manners of girls without using condoms. You impregnated them and made babies all over the place. You now want to lead protest against the government because of lack of governance! Have you governed your own personal life? Charity, they say begins at home. Nonsense!"

[img]http://3.bp..com/-_8fl189_4rY/WI8uspDcGzI/AAAAAAAAMaw/4jH2e3eKt_0i6oepKFr2R8cTerIH0ZFSgCLcB/s400/ad.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-XLKi8_D58VA/WI8umDnGmEI/AAAAAAAAMas/b7dBLnML2Hwk2LrkBZzGgWtgPWYSk_zdQCLcB/s400/ad.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/you-are-bloody-illiterate-professor.html

Very easy to be a professor and be permanently stupid in real life events.
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by autonomous22: 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
vengertime:
Professor in which school? His own zombiesm needs serious deliverance.
e go b katsina state university......

1 Like

Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
Afonjas....im not surprised
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by lereinter(m): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
tuface no mind prof lead protest joor
how many event has pmb organise where nigeria artist play
they must protest
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by Wackyrichy(m): 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
amiablesystems:

Cheap advantage,you **wacky** tard,piece of shit. Is it your president that is a literate or rather your savoir.. Oloshi.. Aren't things bad enuff or till your wife turns into a wall gecko. May your life be how Buhari is running the country.. Piece of scum
who use my name
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by Saladin1: 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
AmenJoan:
Nonsense talk. He's not shying away from his responsibilities at least

I hope your boyfriend is seeing this, so he will know you are cool with him impregnating other girls as long as he can fend for them. What is good for Tubaba is equally good for your boyfriend.
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
Wackyrichy:
who use my name

Na me can yu imagine dis 2 kobo lecturer dat cant even afford a prostitute abusing 2face
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by chibuzorAbia: 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
READ THE RESPONSE OF THE SHAMELESS BITTER IDP TRIBE IN NIGERIA. THE ONLY USELESS TRIBE THAT HATE THEIR ANCESTRAL LAND WITH A PASSIONS. WHEN TU-BASTARD WAS GETTING JEEPS, DUBAI WEDDING, AQUA IBOM'S MONEY WAS HE THINKING ABOUT GOOD GOVERNANCE?

AS USUAL THE BITTER WOUNDED IGBO TRIBE IN THEIR HATRED CANNOT THINK DEEP. OK NA SHEBI YOU DEY LOOK FOR IGBO PRESIDENCY., COME TAKE AM NA! OYA COME TAKE PRESIDENCY. BUHARI WILL BE YOUR PRESIDENT FOR EVER, FLAT HEADS!
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
I wonder why people like Tuface should be claiming to lead a protest and we are all for it. Tuface, a beneficiary of the Nigerian rot and mediocre system claims now to be alive to his civic duties. Is it that a political ambition is in the offing now that is musical fame is no longer in the top tier? could it be that he now sees a chance to profit off buharis misrule and earn cheap popularity in his middle age.Where was Tuface when Nigerians were suffering since 2000?Has he ever made the life of anybody better like Owelle Rocha's Okorocha? Has he ever alleviated poverty in the life of anybody? has he ever donated at least 20 million from all his substantial earnings from dishing out cheesy and common love songs? Apart from impregnating girls from the six geopolitical zones where else lies his manliness? Is it by fathering a zillion babies that he has helped the average Nigerian? Has he ever refused to perform for a politician like Beyonce, U2, Madonna and co did for Donald Trump? Has he ever decried the crying injustice even in Okada in his state? Has Tuface ever fought mediocrity himself? Has Tuface ever read 10 books in his life? .I ask : who Tuface EPP!

1 Like

Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by abasumike12345: 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
Donmany:
WETIN CONCERN TUFACE MANHOOD ABI HIS SEX LIFE WITH THE FAILURE AND INCOMPETENCE OF THIS GOVT? DIS MAN GO SIDDON

Aturu Hausa

Oloriburuku

The one u dey knack female student nko for ur skul

gbam!
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by Burgerlomo: 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
Wetin concern his agbero with overload
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by Orikinla1: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
luvinhubby:
Although I won't protest, did mine March 28 2015, but the man has no right to insult Tubaba for expressing his fundamental civic right.

By the way, how can a professor call a HND holder 'illiterate', I wonder who made him a professor.
Who gave 2Face HND? grin
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by CoolFreeday(m): 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Hmmm

I support 2face but i've made up my mind not to insult any elder person anymore.

that's nice, better for you too.

1 Like

Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by sweetheart202(m): 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
who is Professor Akindele Adetoye? why would you insult ur fellow man on the media because e planned a just cause....if 2face is leading the plan protest would that make you call him such name.....because you were eyeglass or you are a prof makes you more richer or popular than 2face....please who are you in naija sef......if i should ask, what he intends to do, dont you like it..its normal for people to protest anywhere in the world or is it because Nigerians are tribalized we dont know our rights again.....few years back the people of Mozambique protested out in the streets just because the price of bread was increased..can that happen in naija....please stop blowing 2face personal life out....he slept without condom and gave birth to kids shouldnt be a talk for you on the media.after all have you not slept with a woman without a condom before? dont use 2face to gain cheap popularity....
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by Solange06: 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
Useless proffesor, may God punish ur generation for insulting 2face.am sure u Hv stolen a lot of money to feed ur family that's why u r not feeling the hardship. Thief , idiot , abaya.... Oloriburuku. Buhari is the illiterate that won't resign for capable hands to do the work. Masses R suffering and u r here insulting a man because he wants to exercise his constitutional right. Foolish professor.
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by chuckynath(m): 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
Its not everybody wearing N200 glasses with a rope is a professor.
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by OnowuOra(m): 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
Prof. Trying to use 2baba popularity to be popular. Your irrelevancy as a prof. has begin to tell on you sir
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by rattlesnake(m): 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
am sorry tu face is not morally qualified
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by Solange06: 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
he's not morally qualified to exercise his constitutional right ? U are a big fool!!
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by Codes151(m): 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
goshen26:
See this self centered prof oooo, when u guys collect over 500k for teaching nonsense in ur various unis, u won't Kno how bad is economy is for common man......

I just dislike most Nigerian profs, they make simple course look like hell....oponu-agba

I just visited his Facebook, thank ur star i did not see the post, I would have lambasted him. U need to see dirty comments from his friends to him, which show the kind of person he is
bro! I went to his page too! I didn't see the comment I wanted to school him since his phd is useless! I don't know where this guys comment seriously! I have searched twitter self! Pls if u find the page holla before I forget the message I have for him pls
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by mrng3(m): 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
luvinhubby:
Although I won't protest, did mine March 28 2015, but the man has no right to insult Tubaba for expressing his fundamental civic right.

By the way, how can a professor call a HND holder 'illiterate', I wonder who made him a professor.

he is a master degree holder. honorary M.Sc in music or so. beside, em wey no be illitrate, em be retailer for condom grin grin grin
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by menshowng(m): 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
d prof no get 1 sense if e put babies all ove na ur prik e use?d prof is looking like d one who can betray mtsheeeeeeeew if i slap am ehnnnn make i just liv am like dat...bless#
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by goshen26: 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
Codes151:
bro! I went to his page too! I didn't see the comment I wanted to school him since his phd is useless! I don't know where this guys comment seriously! I have searched twitter self! Pls if u find the page holla before I forget the message I have for him pls

Lol, bros leave the man joor
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by richeeyo(m): 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Hmmm

I support 2face but i've made up my mind not to insult any elder person anymore.
Crazy guy grin without you talking we can hear the insults from your mind bro
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
we are talking about present day issue, how has his professorship helped the nation...
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by MizCarie(f): 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
who made this man a professor sef...smh
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by MizCarie(f): 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
who made this man a professor sef...smh crywho made this man a professor sef...smh
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by lexy2014: 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
me69:
The prof has a point
which is?
Re: Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate" by osazsky(m): 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
sekem:
Is 2face really an illiterate?
Does it mean he has no cer-FI-ticate?
2face oya show me your cer-FI-ticate.
You want to lead us but you have no cer-FI-ticate.
grin grin grin
Oyah buhari show us ur certificate sorry nepa bill

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) / Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic / Eniola Badmus Shows Thigh And Cleavage In A New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.