Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic (82137 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Why I Refused To Marry Rita Dominic — Jim Iyke / Why I Don't Want To Marry- Rita Dominic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by IbileIfe: 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
Beautiful Nollywood diva, Rita Dominic is finally hooked, pregnant and done her bridal shower. But who is the man that wowed her and swept her off her feet?

Mr. Fidelis Anosike is a young Nigerian entrepreneur, Publisher, and Founder of the Folio Media Group, publishers of the Daily Times and October 1 Publications and organizer of the Miss NIgeria beauty pageant.

There is a man for every woman.
And believe or not, marriage has no time table.
It is not when you marry that matters, but if you will be happily married.

195 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by joe54: 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Or a SIMP

301 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by godofuck231: 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
Over ripe apple or just simply rotten

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by SocialJustice: 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
There is no special somebody for anyone. It boils down to individual decision to stay. There is also no sure path to happy marriage. Waiting until you're in your 40s to marry guarantees nothing. The most important thing is to have money so the relationship doesn't suffer financial stress, the rest boils down to commitment.

853 Likes 68 Shares

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Peace081: 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
The most important thing is that she is getting married n pregnant at the same time..
He (God) makes all things beautiful in his own time

246 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
I'm still trying to calculate all the complications involved with pregnancy at 40

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by IbileIfe: 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Senomii:
I'm still trying to calculate all the complications involved with pregnancy at 40
She is over 44.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
IbileIfe:

She is over 44.
47 actually, it seems too risky

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by ikemesit4477: 1:45am On Apr 13, 2022
Senomii:
if she is wise! she shouldn't wait for natural conception, ivf asap! Time is ruining out!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by house10s2: 2:19am On Apr 13, 2022
she don finally marry get belle.
now nah the age she wan born b d problem, I swear u blacks are cursed n pest.

they can never please u witches.
instead of to b happy n pray for her union u blacks witches are laughing @ her, are u better than her? if nah oyinbo person now u will say nah there way n praise them, but just look @ what u all are saying about ur fellow black.

no wonder Nigeria is dying, spit.

246 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by WoundedLamb: 4:10am On Apr 13, 2022
Lol... Can y'all just stop behaving like village people already? Let people be. Let people live thier lives how it fits them. Someone called her a rotten fruit above. I wonder the kind of homes some of y'all come from. You feel comfortable insulting someone you're not fighting with. What's the thought process behind that? She was called out for not having a husband. Now she has one, and she's still not spared. Wow... Nigerian women, y'all are really trying.

324 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by hope4nigeria(m): 4:14am On Apr 13, 2022
WoundedLamb:
Lol... Can y'all just stop behaving like village people already? Let people be. Let people live thier lives how it fits them. Someone called her a rotten fruit above. I wonder the kind of homes some of y'all come from. You feel comfortable insulting someone you're not fighting with. What's the thoughts process behind that? She was called out for not having a husband. Now she has one, and she's still not spared. Wow... Nigerian women, y'all are really trying.
why would village people stop behaving like village people? Tell me

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Ahmed0336(m): 5:22am On Apr 13, 2022
Ohhh yuzedo!!!!! Like play like play someborri took your Rita away. How is your banana Iceland mansion? embarassed

30 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by phemmyfour: 7:05am On Apr 13, 2022
It ain't gonna last...ask yuzedo

2 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Lastpharoah33: 7:54am On Apr 13, 2022
Senomii:

47 actually, it seems too risky

Does that really matter?

28 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Lastpharoah33: 7:58am On Apr 13, 2022
WoundedLamb:
Lol... Can y'all just stop behaving like village people already? Let people be. Let people live thier lives how it fits them. Someone called her a rotten fruit above. I wonder the kind of homes some of y'all come from. You feel comfortable insulting someone you're not fighting with. What's the thought process behind that? She was called out for not having a husband. Now she has one, and she's still not spared. Wow... Nigerian women, y'all are really trying.

Most people derive joy in judging the lifestyle of people doing better than themselves. If this is not witchcraft, then I wonder what it is.

132 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by LordIsaac(m): 8:25am On Apr 13, 2022
"Brave....?" No! Only a simp, a serious simp at that, I must say. I like the lady on screen sha.

3 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by IbileIfe: 8:25am On Apr 13, 2022
phemmyfour:
It ain't gonna last...ask yuzedo
Has Yuzedo been there?
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by IbileIfe: 8:28am On Apr 13, 2022
Lastpharoah33:

Does that really matter?
Biologically, yes
But I pray she will still be a healthy mother.

10 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by yuping(m): 8:49am On Apr 13, 2022
undecided see bitterness from the male folks on Nairaland abeg make Una dey congratulate person, he no easy. Congratulations Rita don't let this man down.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Kizzygentle: 8:50am On Apr 13, 2022
But for a truth I always imagine how this guys that marry this older ladies especially the public figures do this.. This celebrities at their prime are top oloshoes that's why they don't marry when they are suppose to.. I mean it's ridiculous how a vibrant and very successful oriented man like this will settle with such.. Well it's a good thing to settle regardless of whoever u settle with, who am I to say less.. I wish them the best in their marital union. May God bless us with our own ribs..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by emmabest2000(m): 8:50am On Apr 13, 2022
Make una leave Rita and her marriage oooo before una go use stupid talks scatter her young marriage

Mumu bloggers

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by TotoGame(m): 8:50am On Apr 13, 2022
Anambra men are brave and strong tho .... odogwu no be guy name

5 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:50am On Apr 13, 2022
Brave like Osinbajo?

1 Like

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Raxxye(m): 8:51am On Apr 13, 2022
Dem don collect our crush; myself and Yuzedo!
grin
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by ityP(m): 8:51am On Apr 13, 2022
SocialJustice:
There is no special somebody for anyone. It boils down to individual decision to stay. There is also no sure path to happy marriage. Waiting until you're in your 40s to marry guarantees nothing. The most important thing is to have money so the relationship doesn't suffer financial stress, the rest boils down to commitment.

The only wise take here

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by KingLennon(m): 8:51am On Apr 13, 2022
She's over 40 and the husband is over 50. There's no big deal about it. This is more like a marriage blessing

Listening to Majeed-yawa no dey end

7 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by bluefilm: 8:51am On Apr 13, 2022
joe54:
Or a SIMP

Exactly.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Shows Thigh And Cleavage In A New Video / Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) / I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.