Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices (45455 Views)

Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? / In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA / Women In Borno Use Sand, Ashes In Place Of Sanitary Pad - Hajiya Aisha Wakil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
Yes! But most of them are not educated about family planning. smiley
SalomonKane:
Hian! You don't say! So this means girls who get pregnant do so out of their own volition?
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by pamdaniel(m): 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
frenzydilz:
Would you rather be pregnant?
get pregnant for 400 naira × 12 months? pads=4800 naira for 12 months.
antenatal =? hospital bill at child birth=? pampares=? etc... =? mid way is to use napkins
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by pamdaniel(m): 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
frenzydilz:
Would you rather be pregnant?
get pregnant for 400 naira × 12 months? pads=4800 naira for 12 months.
antenatal =? hospital bill at child birth=? pampares=? etc... =? mid way is to use napkins ... thank God for making me a man
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
They are not educated about it that's why they are having that fear. It doesn't stop you from conceiving at all, it's a bloody lie!
tivta:

Ladies fear it might make them unable to conceive later
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by charlesucheh(m): 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
Then it means that, the owners of DIVA will hit it big this year! Competition is sweet! Just forget about the quality! Nigerian babes can manage!
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
the thing self tire person, is it a crime to menstruate?
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by SalomonKane: 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Yes! But most of them are not educated about family planning. smiley
I see. So you're educated about it, I believe?
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by tivta(m): 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
ItsQuinn:
They are not educated about it that's why they are having that fear. It doesn't stop you from conceiving at all, it's a bloody lie!
More enlightenment is needed for such ladies, though there is some truth in it.

Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
Lies lies lies lies!!!!! My doctor said those side effects written on the internet are false. If you want true facts! Meet a doctor one on one and have a conversation about the things you want to know. Don't let the internet deceive you.
tivta:

More enlightenment is needed for such ladies, though there is some truth in it.
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
Benita27:
Her prizes are exaggerated, always is 250 here though i stopped using it long ago.
They are not exaggerated, it varies due to location. Got mine for 500 yesterday.

1 Like

Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
Definitely! It's part of my field of study wink smiley
SalomonKane:
I see. So you're educated about it, I believe?
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
Aderola15:

They are not exaggerated, it varies due to location. Got mine for 500 yesterday.
Always?, with their inferior quality,
Can't buy it.

How are you?.
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
Dividends of demonic CHAINge!
The irresponsible nomad is still catching all the fun in u.k!
A red revolution is inevitable!
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
Benita27:
Always?, with their inferior quality,
Can't buy it.

How are you?.
Looool. Inferior quality shocked, which do you use?

I'm fine and you swtz. kiss
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by SalomonKane: 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Definitely! It's part of my field of study wink smiley
Your field of study? Hmm. You're a student, or you work along medical line? smiley
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
Aderola15:

Looool. Inferior quality shocked, which do you use?

I'm fine and you swtz. kiss
Very inferior, i use nixon and lady care occasionally.

Have you finished your exams?, i'm cool.
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
Benita27:
Very inferior, i use nixon and lady care occasionally.

Have you finished your exams?, i'm cool.
Lady care is heavy, can't use it. I love always sha kiss.

Yeah, signed out today cheesy grin cheesy
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
Aderola15:

Lady care is heavy, can't use it. I love always sha kiss.

Yeah, signed out today cheesy grin cheesy
Alright!.
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by kizyalex10(m): 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
ajuwarhodes:

Well,mine wasn't painful, infact I never had fat legs n face,never craved for food abnormally, didn't throw spit at all,above all,I didn't vomit,hubby calls me Hebrew woman till date( 6 months after)but I had labour pain, guess that's normal. Won't I want to experience such peaceful pregnancy again?lol ...

But honestly taking care of the baby is expensive n stressful... But holding ones baby is far more beautiful.
after the child birth,u will consume d pad u meant to use for 9 months.lol.u have flow after birth,dont u?
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
I don't work, I'm a graduate smiley
SalomonKane:
Your field of study? Hmm. You're a student, or you work along medical line? smiley
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by Ishilove: 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
Viviangist, there is something called 'too much information'. The first line of your blog post is very offensive, unnecessarily graphic and downright disgusting.

You are a very terrible and unprofessional blogger! Learn how to blog correctly from more experienced bloggers and stop this bullshit!!!!!
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by SalomonKane: 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
ItsQuinn:
I don't work, I'm a graduate smiley
So what did you study?
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by femolii: 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
the price affect condom too n all of u need pregnancy una nor say our prick self need rest.
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by onyeali(m): 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
I think the ministry of women affairs should intervene.
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by onyeali(m): 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
I think the ministry of women affairs should intervene.
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by SalomonKane: 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ishilove:
Viviangist, there is something called 'too much information'. The first line of your blog post is very offensive, unnecessarily graphic and downright disgusting.

You are a very terrible and unprofessional blogger! Learn how to blog correctly from more experienced bloggers and stop this bullshit!!!!!
You make blogging sound like it's a profession? When we both know every dumb dumb with 10mb can open a blog and blog away... grin
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by Nickymezor(f): 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=cuteme88 post=53266608] angry
Not to forget mentioning that 2 in 1 always is N650 for my end ooooh! [/quote ] Datz the product I use . Mehn, the increment soo annoying undecided
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by Ishilove: 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
SalomonKane:
You make blogging sound like it's a profession? When we both know every dumb dumb with 10mb can open a blog and blog away... grin
Blogging can be done professionally. She gives us the impression that she wants to make it a profession so she better shape up
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
Biomedical science smiley
SalomonKane:
So what did you study?
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by kizyalex10(m): 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
katerine7:
I bought always ultra for #280 last week,though d price is no longer the same but #400,haba, the 2-in-1 is #540
some guys will say so sister u saw the tin last week grin

1 Like

Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by frenzydilz(m): 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
Jadeite:

Sir yes Sir.
As you wish
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by nbright: 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
ollaxworld:
Women's Right Watch!

The economy is downturning,
The recession bites even harder,
Prices of commodities sky-rocketed,
Like we have no economic planners.

2014, 2015 were interesting years in the history of Nigeria,
The Political class were so amazing,
The APC lied with their Politricks and successfully have their ways into Aso rock.

Fashola (Our Minister of Darkness) wrote a piece i would never forget a night before the general election,
I was stunned and had no choice but to vote for GMB.
The rest of the matters are full of But, Regret, had i Known.

Nigeria needs revolution.

Stand up Nigerians

Lets fight for what we deserve.

I fought for what I wanted but you guys said you wanted change, you've gotten the change now you want us to join in revolution? You want us to stand up against the idiot you voted in? God forbid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Raises Alarm After Failed Nose Surgery In Lagos (pic/video) / Vietnam Police Seized 324,000 Used, Repackaged Condoms(Pics) / What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.