Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Are You A UNN Aspirant For 2017 ( Read Carefully To Avoid Mistakes) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You A UNN Aspirant For 2017 ( Read Carefully To Avoid Mistakes) (8637 Views)

Before You Buy Your Jamb Form, READ THIS [avoid Mistakes] . / Hilarious Picture Of A UNN Finalist's Celebration Program / Laspotech Weekend Part-time Form 2017 Read Before Registration Easy24.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A UNN Aspirant For 2017 ( Read Carefully To Avoid Mistakes) by Philip99: 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
Many aspirants lost admission in the past even when they were supposed to get admission and they didn't know why. Some of you who have written utme before now and chose UNN complained of or exprienced a situation where someone with a lower score than you got admission in same course which you didn't get even when he or she didn't sort it financially. For those of you aspiring for UNN come 2017, do not make such mistake. Most of the subject combinations in Jamb brochure are not what UNN requires and some people start losing admission the moment they fill what is in Jamb brochure. As a UNN staff, I have taken time to list all the subject combinations for different course in UNN. The subjects listed below are the correct utme subject combinations for all the courses in UNN. Kindly go through them for your own good to avoid making mistakes that will cost you your chance of getting admission. If there is anything confusing to you, feel free to ask for more details either via call or whatsapp through 09061709810.

A. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE:
Utme subject combinations for faculty of Agriculture in UNN are:
(ENGLISH, BIOLOG, PHYSICS & CHEMISTRY)
Faculty of Agriculture in UNN comprises the following departments and they all have same utme subject combinations. The departments are:
1. Agric Economics
2. Agric Extension
3. Animal Sciences
4. Crop science
5. Food science & Technology
6. Home Science
7. Nutrition & Dietetics
8. Soil Science
NOTE: Faculty of agriculture accepts D in phyiscs in your o'levels.

B. FACULTY OF ARTS:
Utme subject combinations for faculty of Arts in UNN are:
(ENGLISH, CRK, LITERATURE & GOVERNMENT)
Faculty of Arts in UNN comprises the following departments and they all have same utme subject combinations. The departments are:
1. Archeology & Tourism
2. English & Literary Studies
3. Fine And Applied Arts
4. Foreign Lang. & Literatures
5. History and Int'l Studies
6. Linguistics and Nigerian Languages
7. Mass Communication
8. Music
9. Theatre and Film Studies

C. FACULTY OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES:
Utme subject combinations for faculty of Biological sciences in UNN are:
Faculty of Biological sciences in UNN comprises the following departments and they all have same utme subject combinations. The departments are:
1. Biochemistry
2. Botany
3. Combined biological sciences
4. Microbiology
5. Plant and biotechnology
6. Zoology

D. FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION:
Utme subject combinations for faculty of Business administration in UNN are:
(ENGLISH, MATHS, ECONS & ACCOUNTANCY/COMMERCE)
Faculty of Business administration in UNN comprises the following departments and they all have same utme subject combinations. The departments are:
1. Accountancy
2. Banking & Finance
3. Business Management
4. Marketing

E. FACULTY OF DENTISTRY & MEDICAL SCIENCES:
Utme subject combinations for faculty of dentistry and medicine/Surgery in UNN are:
Faculty of dentistry in UNN comprises dentistry as a single course while medical sciences comprises medicine and surgery.

F. FACULTY OF EDUCATION:
Utme subject combinations for the main courses are:
(ENGLISH, CRK, LITERATURE & GOVERNMENT.
Others sub departments listed below and their utme subjects are:
- Education/Chemistry are: ENGLISH, CRK, LITERATURE & CHEMISTRY
- Education/Biology are: ENGLISH, CRK, LITERATURE & BIOLOGY
- Education/Maths are: ENGLISH, CRK, LITERATURE & MATHS
- Education/Physicis are: ENGLISH, CRK, LITERATURE & PHYSICS
- Science Lab. Tech are: ENGLISH, CHEMISTRY, PHYICS & BIOLOGY

G. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING:
Utme subject combinations for faculty of Engineering in UNN are:
(ENGLISH, CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS & MATHS)
Faculty of Engineering in UNN comprises the following departments and they all have same utme subject combinations. The departments are:
1. Agric & Bio Resources Engineering
2. Civil Engineering
3. Electrical Engineering
4. Electronic Engineering
5. Mechanicla Engineering
6. Metalurgical & Material Engineering

H. FACULTY OF ENRIONMENTAL STUDIES:
Utme subject combinations for faculty of Environmental studies in UNN are:
Faculty of Environmental studies in UNN comprises the following departments and they all have same utme subject combinations. The departments are:
1. Architecture
2. Estate Management
3. Geoinformatics & Surveying
4. Urban & Regional Planning

I. FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES:
Utme subject combinations for faculty of health sciences in UNN are:
Faculty of health sciences in UNN comprises the following departments and they all have same utme subject combinations. The departments are:
1. Medical Lab. Sciences
2. Medical Radiography
3. Medical Rehabilitation
4. Nursing

J. FACULTY OF LAW:
Utme subject combinations for faculty of Law in UNN are:
(ENGLISH, LITERATURE, GOVT & CRK)

K. FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES (Pharmacy):
Utme subject combinations for faculty of Pharmaceutical sciences in UNN are:
(ENGLISH, BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY & PHYSICS)

L. FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES:
Utme subject combinations for faculty of physical sciences in UNN are:
Faculty of physical sciences in UNN comprises the following departments and they all have same utme subject combinations. The departments are:
1. Computer science
2. Geology
3. Mathematics
4. Physics & Astronomy
5. Pure & Industrial Chemistry
6. Statistics
7. Computer/Statistics

M. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES:
Utme subject combinations for faculty of social sciences in UNN are:
(ENGLISH, GOVT., LITERATURE & ECONOMICS)
NOTE: For those going for Economics, the subject combinations are:
(ENGLISH, ECONOMICS, LITERATURE/GOVT & MATHEMATICS)
For those going for Psychology, the subject combinations are:
(ENGLISH, LITERATURE, GOVT & BIOLOGY)
Faculty of social sciences in UNN comprises the following departments and they all have same utme subject combinations. The departments are:
1. Economics
2. Geography
3. Philosophy
4. Political sciences
5. Psychology
6. Public administration and Local Government (PALG)
7. Religion
8. Social work
9. Sociology/Anthropology

M. FACULTY Of VETERINARY MEDICINE:
Utme subject combinations for faculty of medicine in UNN are:

Please bear in mind that some courses such as combined biological sciences, combined physical sciences, combined social sciences, combined arts, etc cannot be found in Jamb database for UNN, they are possible through supplementary admissions. If there are other questions or other things that are not clear to you concerning utme subject combinations for UNN courses, kindly drop them as comments or call/whatsapp 09061709810.

Remember we have a special package for you on how to score high in utme 2017

NOTE:
There is a new UNN facebook group created for all you need to know about UNN, all the updates about UNN, all the connections and secrets you need to know in UNN..kindly join for your own good. The name is UNN CONNECT and the link is:
https://m./1802183310043298?refid=27

Mr. Phil

Lalasticlala
Re: Are You A UNN Aspirant For 2017 ( Read Carefully To Avoid Mistakes) by Harry3: 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
Tnks a lot, I guess dis was d major reason why I failed to get admission last year despite scoring 275 in screening. I chose eng, maths, lit and econs for social work as written in jamb brochure only for me to find out later that maths was not needed but govt but it was late then.
Re: Are You A UNN Aspirant For 2017 ( Read Carefully To Avoid Mistakes) by Philip99: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
Harry3:
Tnks a lot, I guess dis was d major reason why I failed to get admission last year despite scoring 275 in screening. I chose eng, maths, lit and econs for social work as written in jamb brochure only for me to find out later that maths was not needed but govt but it was late then.

Sorry, be more careful this time and good luck to you.
Re: Are You A UNN Aspirant For 2017 ( Read Carefully To Avoid Mistakes) by Pope22(m): 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
Very nice info. Please mr philip, my younger sister had d7 in physics and she is asking which science course can she apply for in UNN that will accept d7 in physics. Thanks and as you reply.
Re: Are You A UNN Aspirant For 2017 ( Read Carefully To Avoid Mistakes) by deenvibe(m): 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nice topic.....hadn't been there is a thread like this last year i should be in ekiti(fuoye) but if nt 4 Lasu i should be in mushin learning a trade
Re: Are You A UNN Aspirant For 2017 ( Read Carefully To Avoid Mistakes) by Philip99: 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
Pope22:
Very nice info. Please mr philip, my younger sister had d7 in physics and she is asking which science course can she apply for in UNN that will accept d7 in physics. Thanks and as you reply.
Ask her to choose any course under agriculture. UNN accepts d7 in physics for all courses under agriculture. Good luck
Re: Are You A UNN Aspirant For 2017 ( Read Carefully To Avoid Mistakes) by Pope22(m): 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
Philip99:

Ask her to choose any course under agriculture. UNN accepts d7 in physics for all courses under agriculture. Good luck
Thanks a lot Mr philip, really I appreciate.
Re: Are You A UNN Aspirant For 2017 ( Read Carefully To Avoid Mistakes) by CBNIM: 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
Good job Mr Philip! kudos.
Re: Are You A UNN Aspirant For 2017 ( Read Carefully To Avoid Mistakes) by Pope22(m): 1:54am On Feb 02, 2017
This is the kind of post that should be at the front page...its very educative.

Mr phil, am ur follower, pls kindly follow me too so dat I can be gettin ur posts wenever u post any. Thanks
Re: Are You A UNN Aspirant For 2017 ( Read Carefully To Avoid Mistakes) by Chidexter(m): 10:23am On Feb 02, 2017
Philip99:

Sorry, be more careful this time and good luck to you.

I want to study geography.....
Is English, economics, geography and any science subject needed? Like maths, agriculture, biology?
Re: Are You A UNN Aspirant For 2017 ( Read Carefully To Avoid Mistakes) by Pope22(m): 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
Chidexter:

Is English, economics, geography and any science subject needed? Like maths, agriculture, biology?

From my own little exprience in UNN, I think geography is under social sciences and as such, doesn't need any science subject...Mr philip9..am I right?
Re: Are You A UNN Aspirant For 2017 ( Read Carefully To Avoid Mistakes) by Philip99: 3:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
Chidexter:

No
Re: Are You A UNN Aspirant For 2017 ( Read Carefully To Avoid Mistakes) by olatola00(m): 6:17am On May 30, 2017
Pls add me to whatsapp group o81 676 818three7
Re: Are You A UNN Aspirant For 2017 ( Read Carefully To Avoid Mistakes) by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 13, 2017
Philip99:

No
sir. Is electrical engineering in UNN possible with 263 JAMB score and fivefive C6's at O'Level?
Re: Are You A UNN Aspirant For 2017 ( Read Carefully To Avoid Mistakes) by Diamenykef(f): 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
Good afternoon. I'm a law aspirant of UNN, I had 265 in my jamb and my total point is 84 I.e with the o'level. I want to know when the cut off points will be released and how to go about the Screening. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Let's Help You Check Your Jamb Result (all results released) / Oau Post Utme Cut Off Marks / Laspotech Part Time 2011/2012 Form Is On Sale Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.