Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Nigerian Man Dies In LUTH Cos Staff Couldn't Find Person With Key To Oxygen Room - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Dies In LUTH Cos Staff Couldn't Find Person With Key To Oxygen Room (445 Views)

36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos / ‘My Brother Died In My Arms Due To LUTH's Negligence’, Man Reveals. Photos / Man Dies In LUTH As Staff Couldn't Find Person With Key To Oxygen Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Dies In LUTH Cos Staff Couldn't Find Person With Key To Oxygen Room by TheArticleNG(m): 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
Someone died this morning at the Lagos State Teaching University hopsital becuase the hospital couldn't find their staff with the key to the oxygen control room.

The story has provoked an outrage and former victims of the hospital's negligence are sharing their disturbing stories.

http://thearticleng..com.ng/2017/01/nigerian-man-dies-in-luth-cos-staff.html

lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In LUTH Cos Staff Couldn't Find Person With Key To Oxygen Room by TheArticleNG(m): 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
More

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In LUTH Cos Staff Couldn't Find Person With Key To Oxygen Room by TheArticleNG(m): 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
more

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In LUTH Cos Staff Couldn't Find Person With Key To Oxygen Room by thesicilian: 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
what illness was ''your madame's friend's uncle'' being treated for?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In LUTH Cos Staff Couldn't Find Person With Key To Oxygen Room by sweettease(f): 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
Sad... I used to be very hopeful about this country but now I've been broken, as appalling as this is, I can't even say I'm shocked.

(1) (Reply)

Pains / Woman Having Sex Before 18 Years Prone To Cervical Cancer- Commissioner Of Healt / Hoodlums Terrorise Lagos Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.