Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Imeime Umana Emerges 1st Black Woman To Serve As President Of Harvard Law Review - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imeime Umana Emerges 1st Black Woman To Serve As President Of Harvard Law Review (40646 Views)

Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School / Akwa Ibom Lady Elected As First Female Black President Of The Havard Law Review. / Nigerian Girl Becomes President Of The Harvard Law Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imeime Umana Emerges 1st Black Woman To Serve As President Of Harvard Law Review by engrjacuzzi: 9:46am On Jan 31, 2017
I was waiting to come and see "beauty combined with brain" I'm always proud of AkwaIbomites home and abroad as they stand out for good.
Re: Imeime Umana Emerges 1st Black Woman To Serve As President Of Harvard Law Review by pennywys(m): 9:47am On Jan 31, 2017
mandax:
If Umana from the south of Nigeria contests election for President of Nigeria against an Almajiri from the north of Nigeria, the Almajiri shall win Umana.
The twenty states unjustly created in northern Nigeria by northern Nigeria's soldiers enhance that north wins the presidency at any time, unless north decides to allow a southerner to rule.

Easterners are asking for exit with Biafra from Nigeria.
well said

But they won't let us go, we need freedom, I a southerner, I yearn everyday for the quest of freedom especially when I see what my people are going through.

Yesterday I was provoked when I visited NDDC office in Port Harcourt, when I saw the huge amount of security officers there, from army, police to civil defence. While the rural communities of the Niger delta states ramain unprotected, people get murdered, rape and terrorise on daily bases. And this are where the treasure of the whole country lies and yet the habitants are suffering.

We need freedom
Re: Imeime Umana Emerges 1st Black Woman To Serve As President Of Harvard Law Review by martineverest(m): 9:49am On Jan 31, 2017
pennywys:
I thank God you know you are been neglected and maltreated, now is the time we must seek for our freedom by either join Biafra in their struggle or stand Niger delta as an entity of his own.
Don't allied with the northerners, they are parasites.
sorry,the hatred and lack of trust will never unite Niger delta with ibos...I'm a mixture of edo and urhobo and I know what I'm saying

1 Like

Re: Imeime Umana Emerges 1st Black Woman To Serve As President Of Harvard Law Review by slysteel: 10:16am On Jan 31, 2017
Adminisher:

One guy is chief designer if cars for GM or Ford. He was interviewed many times about a year ago. They had a Prof Iya Abubakar who used to scatter in Imperial College. The current NNPC MD is a first class Engineering graduate. I have worked with many smart Fulanis. The problem has been bad leadership and guaranteed Government jobs that killed the North.
They have equal intellectual endowments. The real hard core muslims have to learn Arabic a foreign language at young age. You don't do that and not be smart
You don't know what you are talking about,he only drew one car for chevrolet,he is not even an engr,he is just an artist that happens to draw a car that they liked.
Re: Imeime Umana Emerges 1st Black Woman To Serve As President Of Harvard Law Review by Dezzx(m): 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
Welcomme:
Maimuna is a Christian ..
a Hausa Christian .
Re: Imeime Umana Emerges 1st Black Woman To Serve As President Of Harvard Law Review by Idaraobong5(f): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
Akwa ibomites all the way... NOTE :@thesicilian, Akwa ibom state is not a Biafran state. We prefer being controlled by the yoruba and hausa than being under Igbo..God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Imeime Umana Emerges 1st Black Woman To Serve As President Of Harvard Law Review by Etianwanokon: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2018
Akwa Ibom isongo. Iya
Re: Imeime Umana Emerges 1st Black Woman To Serve As President Of Harvard Law Review by GermanPoison(m): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
jiinxed:
Igbo girl. Why am I not surprised?
who tell u say na igbo
Re: Imeime Umana Emerges 1st Black Woman To Serve As President Of Harvard Law Review by GermanPoison(m): 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2018

afonja your divide and rule no dey sell again.yes she is ibibio and ibibios are biafrans...
pls standalone no find person wey no b ur own join body n if u ask ibibio person dem go say we are not Biafra
Re: Imeime Umana Emerges 1st Black Woman To Serve As President Of Harvard Law Review by GermanPoison(m): 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
tens4real:
She is igbo...
Afonjas won't like this...
Biafra are always dreaming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB Delists Management Courses In Seven Universities / Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) / Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.