Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Please Help!!! I Am A New Convert Of Islam. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Please Help!!! I Am A New Convert Of Islam. (750 Views)

Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" / The Prophet Of Islam (S. A. W) Did Not Marry A 9 Year Girl / Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! I Am A New Convert Of Islam. by bolaino(m): 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
May The Peace of Almighty Allah be upon you all. please I do not seek to offend. I am new on this section. please I have heaviness in my heart. because I am a new convert of Islam. but I don't know how to tell my family and friends of my new found belief and. conviction in Islam. I was born a Christian. but I have studied Christianity and Islam. and I find Islam to be the True Religion of Peace. but Islam seems difficult to practice for me. I need help in knowing what I need to do to stick to this my new found conviction. may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon you all. Amin.
Re: Please Help!!! I Am A New Convert Of Islam. by femzey(m): 6:39am On Jan 31, 2017
May Almighty Allah make Islam easy for all of us.I will suggest you get use to the nearby Islamic cleric around you,especially the core Sun ah ones,Salamaliakum

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! I Am A New Convert Of Islam. by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 31, 2017
bolaino:
May The Peace of Almighty Allah be upon you all. please I do not seek to offend. I am new on this section. please I have heaviness in my heart. because I am a new convert of Islam. but I don't know how to tell my family and friends of my new found belief and. conviction in Islam. I was born a Christian. but I have studied Christianity and Islam. and I find Islam to be the True Religion of Peace. but Islam seems difficult to practice for me. I need help in knowing what I need to do to stick to this my new found conviction. may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon you all. Amin.

Don't try to do everything all at once,start small and gain momentum.Mix with your local muslim community and speak with the cleric there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! I Am A New Convert Of Islam. by bolaino(m): 7:42am On Jan 31, 2017
femzey:
May Almighty Allah make Islam easy for all of us.I will suggest you get use to the nearby Islamic cleric around you,especially the core Sun ah ones,Salamaliakum
Thank you very much Brother, for your advise. Salamaliakum. I will take boldness upon myself and do as you have said. thank you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I Am A New Convert Of Islam. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
wahabian:

Don't try to do everything all at once,start small and gain momentum.Mix with your local muslim community and speak with the cleric there.

To safeguard his deen, he should mix with Muslims on the path of salaf. Not those bidia-ish ones. It is dangerous.

May Allaah preserve our new brethren upon goodness, and make u taste the sweetness of Islaam in shaaa Allaah.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! I Am A New Convert Of Islam. by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 01, 2017
bolaino:

Salam alaykum brother. This link has all the advise I would give to you.

https://islamqa.info/en/153801

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I Am A New Convert Of Islam. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

To safeguard his deen, he should mix with Muslims on the path of salaf. Not those bidia-ish ones. It is dangerous.

May Allaah preserve our new brethren upon goodness, and make u taste the sweetness of Islaam in shaaa Allaah.

which one is bidia-ish,so far he doesn't mix with ahmadiyya ,tijanniyah or those that semi-worship sheiks .

some of those "sunah-this "," sunnah-that" Muslims are really misguided and lack comprehension.Don't be deceived by their looks.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! I Am A New Convert Of Islam. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
wahabian:

which one is bidia-ish,so far he doesn't mix with ahmadiyya ,tijanniyah or those that semi-worship sheiks .

some of those "sunah-this "," sunnah-that" Muslims are really misguided and lack comprehension.Don't be deceived by their looks.

did he say any different, are those you mentioned up there not "bidia-ish"!!
Re: Please Help!!! I Am A New Convert Of Islam. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
AbdelKabir:

did he say any different, are those you mentioned up there not "bidia-ish"!!

Did you read the whole thing at all?
Re: Please Help!!! I Am A New Convert Of Islam. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
wahabian:

Did you read the whole thing at all?

what is "the whole thing"? anyway, let's not derail the thread.
Re: Please Help!!! I Am A New Convert Of Islam. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
I wonder o.
Re: Please Help!!! I Am A New Convert Of Islam. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
AbdelKabir:

what is "the whole thing"? anyway, let's not derail the thread.
If you have advice to give him pls do,no need to mention me
Re: Please Help!!! I Am A New Convert Of Islam. by quickly: 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
bolaino:

NO good has every come out of islam if you dont know. When they become majority all you have is war disaster and isis and then they will want to carry there sorrow into another land to spread what made them run in the first instance.

African traditions says God is omnipresent but in islam God is in a Kabba in Saudi. if you dont pray to saudi god will not answer your prayers. this tactic was used to control dumb slaves back in the day.

We as africans should reject this bad luck religion as it is aproductof colonisation just like christianity.

(1) (Reply)

The Obligatory Conditions Of The Hijab / Liberalism And Extremism; Threats To Da'wah (buhari Ọmọ Musa As A Case Study) / Those That The Right Hand Posses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.